+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Jezza telling Porkies regarding his train journey ?

Re: Was Jezza telling Porkies regarding his train journey ?

The man is a complete loser who is being manipulated and bullied by the rabid ultra left loonies that have attached themses to him.They are in the process of destroying the Labour Party

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    The man is a complete loser who is being manipulated and bullied by the rabid ultra left loonies that have attached themses to him.They are in the process of destroying the Labour Party
    They're destroying Blairism within the Labour party and taking it back to its core values and roots. Labour under Smith and his corporate cronies, would see the suspension of the working class from the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    They're destroying Blairism within the Labour party and taking it back to its core values and roots. Labour under Smith and his corporate cronies, would see the suspension of the working class from the party.
    This man will NEVER EVER win a general election and he and his acolytes are driving the working classes away from the party and I'm one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    This man will NEVER EVER win a general election and he and his acolytes are driving the working classes away from the party and I'm one of them
    Do you think Ed Miliband going along with playing the establishment game and being kept in a faux position of leadership by Blairite MP's, was ever going to do it? How many of the Labour party members or supporters are crying over his departure? There is a systemic/structural problem withing Labour as a result of trying to be Red Tories under Blair and Brown. Miliband was weak and was supported, as long as he didn't try to rock the boat. In that respect he delivered perfectly, crony, neo-liberal, capitalism was allowed to carry on unchecked and unchallenged by a toothless Labour leader more interested in playing the establishment game within the party than bringing about any form of real change.

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    Do people realise the small pieces of paper on the seats means they are reserved?
    More people coming forward backing up Corbyn's account of what took place.

https://twitter.com/jedclef/status/768239864764571648

MSM will have him painted as a Jihadist Nazi for the Sunday papers at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The problem is that the 'change' Corbyn says he will deliver - no one seems to want, and if they do want it - they dont want him doing it.

The man is a perpetual protester, and seems to be forever fighting the various injust causes of this or that group. He doesnt want to be PM as he doesnt have a clue, he just wants to be a pressure group - which is pretty much what Labour was when it was founded a century ago.
    THIS^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    More people coming forward backing up Corbyn's account of what took place.

https://twitter.com/jedclef/status/768239864764571648

MSM will have him painted as a Jihadist Nazi for the Sunday papers at this rate.
    More people being BROUGHT forward

The problem is that the 'change' Corbyn says he will deliver - no one seems to want, and if they do want it - they dont want him doing it.

The man is a perpetual protester, and seems to be forever fighting the various injust causes of this or that group. He doesnt want to be PM as he doesnt have a clue, he just wants to be a pressure group - which is pretty much what Labour was when it was founded a century ago.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I really don't know what to make of Jezza, I was happy he got the job but, he's not convinced me
    since he's been in the role, however, the amount of shit thrown at him seems to suggest, he's doing something right.
    If he is, it's passing me by - my main problem with Corbyn isn't down to his politics, it's just that he is a hopeless and completely ineffective leader of his party.

Blog Entries

If Corbyn wasn't a staunch protester of Israel I'm sure Splotty would be sending us links to prove he had done it.

In reality who really cares. It's a seat on the floor (or not) of a train.

you'd think he would be able to afford a bloody car ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If Corbyn wasn't a staunch protester of Israel I'm sure Splotty would be sending us links to prove he had done it.

In reality who really cares. It's a seat on the floor (or not) of a train.
    If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Massive overwhelming evidence in support of Corbyn's account of this.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/08/24/b...ngers-opinion/

Banned

'Massive' and 'overwhelming' must mean something else in splott.

It'll soon be like the world cup final in 1966 when we'll see that all 8,000 members of the Momentum Group were on that 200 seater train to Newcastle.

Er, excuse me, you need permission to post on our forum. Hop it back to next door where you can discuss the forthcoming series of X-Factor and other important matters all you want.

Banned

So which is it?

Corbyn says he walked past train seats because he wanted to sit with his wife

Jeremy Corbyn has admitted he chose to sit on the floor of a train because he couldn't find two seats next to each other so he could sit with his wife.

He has previously claimed there were no unreserved seats available on the train.

His admission comes just hours after his spokesperson insisted to the Mirror that the idea he walked past empty seats because he wanted to sit with his wife was "nonsense."

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    So which is it?

Corbyn says he walked past train seats because he wanted to sit with his wife

Jeremy Corbyn has admitted he chose to sit on the floor of a train because he couldn't find two seats next to each other so he could sit with his wife.

He has previously claimed there were no unreserved seats available on the train.

His admission comes just hours after his spokesperson insisted to the Mirror that the idea he walked past empty seats because he wanted to sit with his wife was "nonsense."
    You have a habit of pasting stuff without providing the link to it. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...d-past-8695739

You are right - no one would usually care. But it was the fact he decided to sit on the floor, and then video himself saying there werent any seats - when the cctv showed the complete opposite. If you dont like Corbyn then you'd call him a liar, and if you are a supporter you will blame it on the press.

Truth is he said there werent any seats - when there were. I understand his point re the railways, but if he thinks nationalising them would stop strikes - he is wrong and if he thinks nationalising them will bring the price of a ticket down - I think he is probably wrong there as well. The cost of re nationalising the rail industry was put at around 81billion - that will never never happen
    Why would it cost 81 billion? As far as I am aware, the franchises don't own the rolling stock, don't own the track and take their begging bowl to the taxpayers door every year so that they can distribute some money to shareholders.

Can you even call rail 'privatised' whilst public money props all of the franchises up?