+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks - Will it effect the outcome of the US election?

Re: Wikileaks - Will it effect the outcome of the US election?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Wikileaks - Will it effect the outcome of the US election?

The answer I think is no. No one anywhere gives a **** that they have made public evidence that Hilary sanctioned arming ISIS via conduits in the middle east. I meet lots of folks getting hysterical about Mr Trump building walls and whatever other wet farts he's pumping out, but none of these facebook educated atomatons are even aware of Hilary's complicity in arming ISIS.
    There's a clear trail of arms taken from Libya and shipped via another country through to Syria.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Since when have you taken up shooting the messenger?
    Since I learned that the whole truth type movement is controlled, I can't sit here saying that they own and control all the news outlets ect and then share a so called leak from Snowden that they have printed because I feel it would not be in there unless they wanted it to be, they are just tools guiding us on to the next managed conflict that we have to pick a side in.

They have a solution for every problem that they create, they just make it look like it's what we wanted, it's genius

One of the greatest wars they are waging is on cash. I sincerely hope that you and the old man use notes and coins as often as is feasible.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Since I learned that the whole truth type movement is controlled, I can't sit here saying that they own and control all the news outlets ect and then share a so called leak from Snowden that they have printed because I feel it would not be in there unless they wanted it to be, they are just tools guiding us on to the next managed conflict that we have to pick a side in.

They have a solution for every problem that they create, they just make it look like it's what we wanted, it's genius
    Back both sides in a binary war. The money ****ers have been doing it for centuries.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    One of the greatest wars they are waging is on cash. I sincerely hope that you and the old man use notes and coins as often as is feasible.
    Time to explain that one OM? Or chuck us a link...

I'll create a dedicated thread tomorrow on the topic.

This hour long video called 97% Owned gives a good oversight. Just under 3% of the money supply is coins and notes, the rest is digital/virtual. If the banksters succeed in eliminating physical cash there will be no anonymity in payments, every transaction would leave a trail and be subject to fees and it would be simplicity to bail-in whenever they desire. The hoi polloi would find it difficult to avoid any taxes. Whomever they might want to marginalise for whatever reason could have their card cancelled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mfkD6Ky5o

I don't usually disagree with you but I think you're wrong on this one. Snowden brought us Tempora, .gov hasn't denied its existence.
    Rumours are circulating on the internet that she could stand down, as early as some time next week.

This hour long video called 97% Owned gives a good oversight. Just under 3% of the money supply is coins and notes, the rest is digital/virtual. If the banksters succeed in eliminating physical cash there will be no anonymity in payments, every transaction would leave a trail and be subject to fees and it would be simplicity to bail-in whenever they desire. The hoi polloi would find it difficult to avoid any taxes. Whomever they might want to marginalise for whatever reason could have their card cancelled.

I've seen it before. It should be compulsory in all schools and colleges so that the youth of today are prepared for any eventuality.

Blue in the Face

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Rumours are circulating on the internet that she could stand down, as early as some time next week.
    Is there an automatic as to who would take her place? Would it be Bernie?

Blog Entries

I'm not a normal bird, not really in to shopping but I will try not to use my card

I've noticed a shift in my news feed since the big UN meeting, suddenly everyone wants to save the planet and heal the world, they are selling us Agenda 30 already, people are so sick of hearing about these nasty tax dodgers too so it looks like a global tax system will be in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Back both sides in a binary war. The money ****ers have been doing it for centuries.
    They always manage to get us all to join in though that's the trouble

Blue in the Face

Clinton is pounding Trump in the polls now. She's even up rooted campaign workers from key swing states to re-locate them to attack the republicans in traditional strongholds like Arizona.

The polls today are saying: Clinton 49 - Trump 40.

It will be interesting to see how things eventually fall next month as no doubt both sides have more mud to sling. What I personally find a little depressing is that the tabloid mud that Clinton has flinged seems to be infinitely more effective than the impeachable mud that has come via Wikileaks.

So, the latest Wikileaks story came out today. I'm half expecting a lot more to come in the next month. I say half, because it seems the timing of these leaks has done untold damage to Wikileaks' own reputation from all quarters of the political spectrum.

I haven't had time yet to run through it yet at all, but thought I'd share it to see what others think. The main coverage on a Google search (Is there a Wikileaks revelation about Google next!!??) comes up with RT and Fox News as news sources which can hardly be seen as bi-partizan. The first British news link I came across was from the Independent so I'm posting it here. Again, perhaps not a trustable source for many but here it is...

WikiLeaks releases Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street speeches...
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7354381.html

One other point, I gather there was some debate about the timing of these revelations. Apparently another news source other than Wikileaks broke these covert Wall Street speeches story, then within a couple of hours the Trump bravado vids pertaining to crotch fiddling came out to kick this into the long grass which has seemed to work.

Here's Wikileaks excerpts from the speeches...
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...11#attachments

Why would these speeches be controversial? My early view after only having skimmed through is that Clinton appears to advocating a return to pre-2008 under regulation of the banking sector while at the same time clearly admitting to giving the public a Machavellian illusion that political changes are being made to what has proved to be a boom and bust system. It's not hard to see why Sanders would have taken issue with Clinton's rhetoric here.

I need to look into this more before having a proper opinion.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 16-10-16 at 13:14.

Blue in the Face

I don't know how reliable Breitbart are but this is some serious sh*t that they are claiming here

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...s-weiner-case/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know how reliable Breitbart are but this is some serious sh*t that they are claiming here

I noticed that on a few sites yesterday, but I think it is too late now. I feel like Hitler waiting for Steiner's army. If she gets in then I'm going to go even more mental than I already am.

Oi, Dai, deep from the memory bank I've recalled a prior moniker of yours here: Grumpy Old Man.

Oi, Dai, deep from the memory bank I've recalled a prior moniker of yours here: Grumpy Old Man.
    You are not far off, Organ. I knew the war reference would wake you up. Do you remember how Adolf told us to hold up the Russians until Steiner arrived, but the sly bugger had run off to the Yanks. You weren't much better. I haven't forgotten how you excused yourself by saying you were just nipping into the Reichstag for a slash and the next thing I heard you were back in Cowbridge. I ended serving nearly 20 years in a Russian gulag. I got back just in time for the 1963 Newcastle game. At least it was a better result than yesterday.

Mention of the Führer (peace be upon him), Dai, I downloaded a documentary about him from youtube the other day, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Trouble is it's six and a half hours long (gulp), and I haven't found time to watch it. If you have a TV with a USB connection, it's easy to download from there and play it back on the box using a memory/USB stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Did anyone see that documentary on Weiner last night? It was fascinating as the camera team had full access to him when the various scandals unfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Did anyone see that documentary on Weiner last night? It was fascinating as the camera team had full access to him when the various scandals unfolded.
    That Weiner documentary was very good. I thought I'd seen and heard everything in my life but I'd never heard anyone say "excoriate" before. Using unusual words in everyday conversation might be a bigger turn on for an intelligent woman than sending her photos of your privates. Except, of course, if you really did have something to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    That Weiner documentary was very good. I thought I'd seen and heard everything in my life but I'd never heard anyone say "excoriate" before. Using unusual words in everyday conversation might be a bigger turn on for an intelligent woman than sending her photos of your privates. Except, of course, if you really did have something to show off.
    Genital gesticulation does have it's drawbacks....