+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Finally the truth is coming out about the Falklands War.

Finally the truth is coming out about the Falklands War.

Re: Finally the truth is coming out about the Falklands War.

Happy to refer to mainstream media when it suits your agenda I see Splotty

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/...sink-our-ships

Send this thread to the Politics Forum, Come Dine With Me is starting soon!

I think he literally goes around to disapprove absolutely every widely agreed on subject.

The fun loving Iranians, cough:

The attack on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires was a suicide bombing attack on the building of the Israeli embassy of Argentina, located in Buenos Aires, which was carried out on 17 March 1992. Twenty-nine civilians were killed in the attack and 242 additional civilians were injured.

A group called Islamic Jihad Organization, which has been linked to Iran and possibly Hezbollah,[5] claimed responsibility;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_a...Responsibility
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 24-08-16 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    I think he literally goes around to disapprove absolutely every widely agreed on subject.

The fun loving Iranians, cough:

The attack on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires was a suicide bombing attack on the building of the Israeli embassy of Argentina, located in Buenos Aires, which was carried out on 17 March 1992. Twenty-nine civilians were killed in the attack and 242 additional civilians were injured.

A group called Islamic Jihad Organization, which has been linked to Iran and possibly Hezbollah,[5] claimed responsibility;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_a...Responsibility
    "Lebanese police sources, Western intelligence sources, Israeli Government sources and leading Shi'ite Moslem religious leaders in Beirut are all convinced that there is no such thing as Islamic Jihad," as an organization, no membership, no writings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "Lebanese police sources, Western intelligence sources, Israeli Government sources and leading Shi'ite Moslem religious leaders in Beirut are all convinced that there is no such thing as Islamic Jihad," as an organization, no membership, no writings, etc.
    "Wikif***ingPedia" as a source?

I'm the one doing humour today. It's my turn...

However the alternative account about what happened, as opposed to the propaganda screed against any of Israel's perceived enemies, is here.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article162474.html

The bomb went off inside the embassy.

Ask that link to an interview to another conspiracy theorist is somehow some sort of clarification.

But anyway I shall read it because of of course no muslim has ever done anything wrong in the history of humanity.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 24-08-16 at 11:56.

We must hand it to Tel Aviv. They don't discriminate, friend and foe alike, they hate everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We must hand it to Tel Aviv. They don't discriminate, friend and foe alike, they hate everyone.
    Can you blame them , everyone hates them and it goes back a long way,even before nuclear proliferation , if your bullied/disliked for that length of time you learn to hate and defend yourself no matter what ,as you know you will never be accepted or left alone,if you concede or lower your defenses, you will be over run .

Not really.

Islamic countries have far more hate in themselves.

Lets stone some gays or crucify someone for selling booze.

Murdering hundreds of thousands of fellow muslims because of some bullshit schism in their fairytale.

But Israel are the worst in existence, even though have only ever retaliated to zombies listening to their mullahs etc. That no one other than a muslim should be near mecca etc.

Banned

Can someone tell splotto that the Titanic sank

In order to have Problem-Reaction-Solution, you first have to manufacture or fabricate the problem....