+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Other board poster says meeting called and club will be sold?

Re: Other board poster says meeting called and club will be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues View Post
    Yes just like all the thousands who celebrated the return to blue and said they would be back ... but then find another reason/condition to stay away.
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself. I will be at the first home match following Tan's departure - whenever that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't start up again with your 'reluctant reds' crap. You were just as big a part of it as anyone else.
    Thanks. Cheers. And a good weekend to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself. I will be at the first home match following Tan's departure - whenever that may be.
    Good on you but I think most people who jumped off when Tan gave them a reason have lost their connection to the club and found other interests or just wondered why they always went in the first place. Certainly applies to many I know and good friends of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't start up again with your 'reluctant reds' crap. You were just as big a part of it as anyone else.
    But but but he didn't buy a pie for a season!!!!

Plenty of other owners have respected the club and it's fans. It is possible.
    Yeah the problem was that they were all potless

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Yeah the problem was that they were all potless
    So once again the fans ownership specification is placed on the table for prospective candidates to come forward with their CV and bank balances to apply for the position.

1/ Have you got unlimited funds to pump into our club?

2/ Can you keep your f***ing gob closed about anything at all to do with the running of our club?
    Last edited by Splott David; 26-08-16 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Jesus it's a quiet Transfer Window.......Anyway who's going to Norwich?
    To be honest, I have said to friends for weeks, that the transfer month would ebb out quietly with City doing virtually nothing and blaming everyone else for inflating fees, wages or lack of availability.

Othe championship clubs with any intent have already been strengthening while we look to make the signing of Amos (reserve keeper) our main focus.

I cannot believe that LeFondre, Macheda and Dicgakol would create zero interest on free transfers but I suspect that the club need some sort of fees to help balance the books.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    To be honest, I have said to friends for weeks, that the transfer month would ebb out quietly with City doing virtually nothing and blaming everyone else for inflating fees, wages or lack of availability.

Othe championship clubs with any intent have already been strengthening while we look to make the signing of Amos (reserve keeper) our main focus.

I cannot believe that LeFondre, Macheda and Dicgakol would create zero interest on free transfers but I suspect that the club need some sort of fees to help balance the books.
    I would imagine there is interest in the players you mention, the issue is the wages that they are on. The club would be quite happy to offload these players for no fee, however what is on the table is the player losing out quite significantly, which is why they are staying put.

Did the sale go through? Is Bellars the new owner? Are we going back to red?

International

Because a change of ownership is something that the club would have to tell an employee representative or trade union.

It's Employment Law.
    you have said this about 3 times in this thread, but even if what you say is true it is not relevant.
    Other than the rumour mill there is no evidence to suggest that the owner is considering selling let alone taking steps to do it. He has to inform the staff when it is sold but until it is he has no obligation and so far as we know it hasn't been.
    someone has 'leaked' a story which may or may not have some truth. but it was not the owner telling the media before he told the staff, it is others outside the management speculating in public.
    so what you say does not apply to Mr Tan at this time. much as you would like it to be true, he hasn't breached any employment law and given his legal team I suspect it's unlikely he will, however close to the wind you may think he sails

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you have said this about 3 times in this thread, but even if what you say is true it is not relevant.
    Other than the rumour mill there is no evidence to suggest that the owner is considering selling let alone taking steps to do it. He has to inform the staff when it is sold but until it is he has no obligation and so far as we know it hasn't been.
    someone has 'leaked' a story which may or may not have some truth. but it was not the owner telling the media before he told the staff, it is others outside the management speculating in public.
    so what you say does not apply to Mr Tan at this time. much as you would like it to be true, he hasn't breached any employment law and given his legal team I suspect it's unlikely he will, however close to the wind you may think he sails
    I think you've missed the part where I said

"I'm not saying Cardiff are about to get rid of Tan (if only), but if Tan had sold the club - the staff would be told before the press and the customers."

I'm fully aware that the story has no truth andis just a rumour. However, people were speculating that Tan wouldn't tell the employees - employment law is quite specific in that the employees have to be consulted via a Trade Union or employee repreentative or a group metting.

I did not say that Tan had breached Employment Law, I merely stated that Employment Law would force Tan to consult with staff in the event of the club being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Is this the same Carl (Carlos to his friends) Curtis who once had a multi called "Staff", spreading negative bullshit whilst appearing to be ITK thus putting people who actually work for the club under suspicion?
    Why the fook would he care about people's feelings if it meant some more hits for the forum?
    Yes the same one that caused suspicion to fall on honest innocent workers at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Goes on to say he's messaged ***** on facebook to see if he can find out through his contacts
    How much truth will be in this news? Or are the hits low so needed a story

Has someone on here been messing with Michael Moritz wikipedia page?

Yep - if Tan said he was leaving tomorrow, I'd be there for Saturday's game against Reading.

Here's hoping.

I'm not sure, still watch the games if they are on TV wonderweb etc. but even if Tan went, i'm not sure if i'd bother now, Saturdays have changed for me, as well as other circumstances e.g. Job location!!, Saturdays will prolly now be totally lazy days (rest days)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm not sure, still watch the games if they are on TV wonderweb etc. but even if Tan went, i'm not sure if i'd bother now, Saturdays have changed for me, as well as other circumstances e.g. Job location!!, Saturdays will prolly now be totally lazy days (rest days)
    I will go to the first Post-Tan game. Football is too expensive these days, and all I see after a game on here are people saying how crap it was, so I can't see me being silly and buying a season ticket.