+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ben Amos coming here on loan?

Ben Amos coming here on loan?

Re: Ben Amos coming here on loan?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Says he's one of the biggest earners on Notlobs books

This report has Parkinson confirming that he's talking to another club today, so sounds possible
    http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2016/08...-ben-amos.html

This must be one of the most boring non embargo transfer windows for sometime.

One thing that should be clear by now is that we have to shift some big earners if it is to get less boring - I still think next Wednesday will be quite exciting because I can see at least one of our unwanted trio going then and I still reckon first team squad member(s) will leave as well.

as long as Macheda and Le fondre are still here we`ll be in good shape.

More likely signing would be Amos 'n' Andy.

One thing that should be clear by now is that we have to shift some big earners if it is to get less boring - I still think next Wednesday will be quite exciting because I can see at least one of our unwanted trio going then and I still reckon first team squad member(s) will leave as well.
    excellent ,I usually hate Wednesdays . However I do enjoy sky's transfer center , watching bewildered journalists , strange looking fans with nowhere to go ,locked out of the gates outside wind swept grounds, trying to chant in time for the cameras , whilst the owners and directors lap it up the warmth of boardrooms , sipping wine and eating canopies, and of course the appearance of the old favorite " arry " being pressed for his pearl of transfer wisdom , and as he winds down his window of his expensive car , to say , ello i'm arry ,ain't it nice ,long nite ahead , I guess ,don't stay out to latte and get wet lads , were only signing Macheda and Le fondre .

Banned

"Amos is one of the bigger earners on Wanderers’ books", which means we will be paying top dollar for a bench warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    excellent ,I usually hate Wednesdays . However I do enjoy sky's transfer center , watching bewildered journalists , strange looking fans with nowhere to go ,locked out of the gates outside wind swept grounds, trying to chant in time for the cameras , whilst the owners and directors lap it up the warmth of boardrooms , sipping wine and eating canopies, and of course the appearance of the old favorite " arry " being pressed for his pearl of transfer wisdom , and as he winds down his window of his expensive car , to say , ello i'm arry ,ain't it nice ,long nite ahead , I guess ,don't stay out to latte and get wet lads , were only signing Macheda and Le fondre .
    Eating canopies? People will have a feel day on here when they see that.

Another div one player joining us seem an eternity since we failed to offer a future prem and england keeper a new contract and he left us as a free.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Another div one player joining us seem an eternity since we failed to offer a future prem and england keeper a new contract and he left us as a free.
    We did offer him a contract but he chose to look for first team football elsewhere as he knew he would struggle to get past Marshall. Still, no need to let the facts get in the way of a chance to take a dig at the club eh?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    I was lucky enough to have a conversation with Tom before he left. The only thing that would have kept him at the club was to be first choice, which wasn't going to happen. His leaving had nothing to do with a failure to offer a contract