+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff u18s vs Crystal Palace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff u18s vs Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Mostly watched the Under 18s Gringo - I thought they played well and showed a lot of character to come back to 3-2, but Palace shaded the game for me. Saw about fifteen minutes of the Under 16s during which they scored a superb goal - based on what I saw, they had way too much attacking pace for Palace.
    It was an odd game to be honest Bob. I thought we dominated the first half an hour but we're hanging on in the last 15 of the half.
    second half I thought we were good for the first 15 but after they came back to 3-3 there was only gonna be one winner.

Given that we missed a few players I thought it was a good performance. Also given that the u16s had Spence, Proctor and Bowen for the last 25 playing for the u18s, how good is it that they won 6-1?

Re: Cardiff u18s vs Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    It was an odd game to be honest Bob. I thought we dominated the first half an hour but we're hanging on in the last 15 of the half.
    second half I thought we were good for the first 15 but after they came back to 3-3 there was only gonna be one winner.

Given that we missed a few players I thought it was a good performance. Also given that the u16s had Spence, Proctor and Bowen for the last 25 playing for the u18s, how good is it that they won 6-1?

That's a massive step up from u16's to u18's. Any kid that can do it, and fit in, has to have something going for them.