+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In honour of Jon Candy's photos

In honour of Jon Candy's photos

Can you please take a pic at today's game from your phone and post it in this thread. Just one image per poster to say thanks to Jon for his effort in bringing the Matchday experience a little closer to the fans around the world, and for free with no financial gain.

Jon's catalogue of images can be found here - https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/joncandy/sets/

Re: In honour of Jon Candy's photos

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

^^
    .. and the comings and goings in the directors box (kerching..?)

Boys, pause and reflect before uploading an image taken from inside the CCS today. Make no mistake, this thread is a direct challenge to the authority of the Football League and its copyright regulations. It's also a middle finger to Ken Poo or Wayne Gash or whomever at CCFC who issued the directive to Comrade Candy.

Ask yourselves whether you're prepared to be part of this insurrection against the establishment. By sticking your bonce above the parapet you will come to the immediate attention of state snoopers. Do you want your name to be placed on a government watchlist that's marked MALCONTENTS?

I will tip my hat to any bravehearts who choose to join this fledgling revolution. I can only offer you my moral support as I don't want to risk MI5 agents kipping in my attic.

Can't speak for the others, but I for one was driven to do it by my social conscience. I felt guilty, very guilty, when I concealed my Brownie during the full body search and after I took the photograph I was almost incapacitated by remorse. I'm not ashamed to say that I prayed for redemption in the bogs, on my knees, and with a wailing, keening cry. Grown men looked on me with scorn. I felt myself reddening when I passed an attendant. But it's done; the wicked act is history. I await the heavy hand on my shoulder of the constabulary at any moment. I will take my punishment secure in the knowledge that you will not desert me in my tribulation. As you tip your hat to me; I doff my cap to you.

Pilgrim, please contain your remorse. Unless or until you publish that photograph then you need not fear a 6 o'clock knock from South Wales Police and a perfunctory kicking in the cell that has a defective CCTV camera stuck to the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pilgrim, please contain your remorse. Unless or until you publish that photograph then you need not fear a 6 o'clock knock from South Wales Police and a perfunctory kicking in the cell that has a defective CCTV camera stuck to the ceiling.
    Lotus Flower: your benificence know no bounds, O Secret Warrior With the Big Thong

Does anyone have a decent photo of Reading's keeper I can use? I though he was ready for bed in what looked like a pink onesey.

Saw this thread too late. Can we roll it over to the next game?