+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Att: 15013

Re: Att: 15013

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It's a bit too far to travel down the A470 when the game is on Sky.
    the game v reading was not televised today and nobody turned up

do you think that attendance will be exceeded against us by a 12,30 kick off live on sky, because i dont.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    the game v reading today was not televised today and nobody turned up

do you think that attendance will be exceeded against us by a 12,30 kick off live on sky, because i dont.
    Actually it was on the BEIN Sports channel today, even I got my chance to get bored to tears watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    the game v reading was not televised today and nobody turned up

Neither do I.

Was talking to a few stewards at half time and they said the actual crowd in the stadium was just under 9000, not sure if that includes Reading's fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Either there were 5000 people hiding under the stands yesterday or their counting figures have been expanded to include, stewards, staff, people in the office, program sellers, people who just happen to be walking down Sloper Road etc.

There is no way on earth that was 15k yesterday
    Brexit may mean Brexit but Attendance doesn't mean Attendance. It's a total misuse of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Well the three ST holders next to me weren't there today.
    I'm sure they were - in spirit.....

As I understand the protocol, EVERY club in the land includes ST's in the match attendance figures. This isnt a devious plot to inflate our crowds it's normal practice.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Well the three ST holders next to me weren't there today.
    What? Haven't they thought about their wife and kids. How could they do this to them?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Either there were 5000 people hiding under the stands yesterday or their counting figures have been expanded to include, stewards, staff, people in the office, program sellers, people who just happen to be walking down Sloper Road etc.

There is no way on earth that was 15k yesterday
    It is a scientific fact that there is a direct correlation between the number of people walking down Ninian Park Road to the CCS from the city centre at 2.30pm on a Saturday afternoon and the real attendance at the CCS. This is a far more reliable guide to the actual attendance than the "official" figure!

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Palace have one point from three games in what was described as a transitional period yet their fans seem to be able to look at it more positively. We are rebuilding many of the bridges burnt, we have more local players and are giving youth a chance, we are looking to play positive football and looking to cut down on the waste seen in recent windows - there is lots to be positive about even if the football isn't clicking just at this moment.
    What local players are we giving a chance to?
    Declan John? Cant think of any others.