+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shocking

Shocking

Shocking and embarrassing second half.

That dressing room that Slade lost, Trollope doesn't seem to have found it yet.

A bunch of players really not wanting to play for their manager or their club.

What on earth must the new signings be making of this.

Unless a decent goalscorer comes in over the next few days it's going to be a long, cold hard season.

Blue in the Face

Re: Shocking

If Reading don't score a late and undeserved goal. You wouldn't have posted this.

I'd have more respect for a thread like this if wasn't posted an hour after a loss.

This thread is just a football message board cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    If Reading don't score a late and undeserved goal. You wouldn't have posted this.

I'd have more respect for a thread like this if wasn't posted an hour after a loss.

If he hadn't, someone else would've.
    Apart from kadeem Harris, we were utterly useless in the second half.

I don't think it's a lack of effort that's the problem. We really should have won that game today. I think it's a combination of the fact that we just don't seem to be getting to grips with the system which seems to be mainly because, other than the excellent Kadeem Harris, we have no pace. If you have no pace then a 3-5-2 doesn't really work.

Perhaps you shouldn't have bothered responding to such a cliched post then.

We really missed John today, Richards offers nothing offensively

No striker, No goals,simple

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes the midfield players missed his passes back to them when he didn't fancy taking on the defenders, Richards had two shots at goal by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    No striker, No goals,simple
    Can someone explain exactly what the point was in putting LeFondre on the bench today?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We missed Duffy more than John today..

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Can someone explain exactly what the point was in putting LeFondre on the bench today?
    Give him a day out at the CCS,stop him enjoying himself elsewhere.

Perhaps you shouldn't have bothered responding to such a cliched post then.

What's really shocking, and I mean really, really, really shocking is your hysterical preoccupation with what occurred between two groups of men in shorts who hoofed a football around in Cardiff this afternoon.

Haven't you a scintilla's worth of proportion? Try commenting on something both meaningful and important.

Tonight you will have an opportunity as we are less than 90 minutes away from this year's super-duper new series of the X-Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

What's really shocking, and I mean really, really, really shocking is your hysterical preoccupation with what occurred between two groups of men in shorts who hoofed a football around in Cardiff this afternoon.

Haven't you a scintilla's worth of proportion? Try commenting on something both meaningful and important.

Tonight you will have an opportunity as we are less than 90 minutes away from this year's super-duper new series of the X-Factor.
    Morgan - This is a message board associated with a football team. A team many of us support.

Something way beyond your comprehension, I'nm afraid.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    If he hadn't, someone else would've.
    Apart from kadeem Harris, we were utterly useless in the second half.
    You thought today's performance was "shocking"? 2nd half we did dropped our level I agree. Defended to deep as the game went on. And the midfield three lacked dynamism as the game 2nd half.

We have deficiencies in the squad that would be there whatever formation we play.

The result was unfair and Reading didn't deserve to score.

Thought our pressing and work rate was very good today.

You thought today's performance was "shocking"? 2nd half we did dropped our level I agree. Defended to deep as the game went on. And the midfield three lacked dynamism as the game 2nd half.

We have deficiencies in the squad that would be there whatever formation we play.

Agree. As frustrating as the result was, there are signs of progress, we just have to be patient. Be nice to score at home mind.

Shocking and embarrassing second half.

That dressing room that Slade lost, Trollope doesn't seem to have found it yet.

A bunch of players really not wanting to play for their manager or their club.

What on earth must the new signings be making of this.

Unless a decent goalscorer comes in over the next few days it's going to be a long, cold hard season.
    We conceded a last minute goal unfortunately and are very much a work in progress under a new manager, have some patience.

Ccmb has always been famous for its over reactions after a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Agree. As frustrating as the result was, there are signs of progress, we just have to be patient. Be nice to score at home mind.
    We were OK first half and I thought Whitts, Harris, Immers and Pilkington played well. The second half we just dropped deeper and deeper and we just don't look as if we can maintain our tempo for over 45 minutes.

I was told how Ryland Morgans would make us the fittest team in the league but at the moment something is wrong and Gunnarson was absolutely blowing out of his arse after 60 minutes!

I'll say again we are simply not brave enough in possession. I don't think Gunnarsson has the ability to do anything more on the ball but Ralls does but he's too weak minded to do anything positive so it seems

No attacking creativity at all. Frederic G. is a carthorse who cannot trap a bag of cement. He shows no tactical awareness and cannot jump. Apart from that, he's a good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    We were OK first half and I thought Whitts, Harris, Immers and Pilkington played well. The second half we just dropped deeper and deeper and we just don't look as if we can maintain our tempo for over 45 minutes.

I was told how Ryland Morgans would make us the fittest team in the league but at the moment something is wrong and Gunnarson was absolutely blowing out of his arse after 60 minutes!

I'll say again we are simply not brave enough in possession. I don't think Gunnarsson has the ability to do anything more on the ball but Ralls does but he's too weak minded to do anything positive so it seems
    As we mention our midfield I thought Whittinghams increasing lack of pace was shown again this afternoon. He wasn't any worse than any of the others but as you slated the other midfielders I though I'd just mention it.

A tweet I have just read from Cardiff City Mad - "We might not be at the lowest point ever but boy are we close. The 2nd half was the most inept, clueless and shameful effort I’ve seen."

Perhaps it's just not me then?

As we mention our midfield I thought Whittinghams increasing lack of pace was shown again this afternoon. He wasn't any worse than any of the others but as you slated the other midfielders I though I'd just mention it.
    mention it all you like but we all know Whittingham's deficiencies when it comes to power and pace but the lad isn't in there for that and bring other assets. What exactly are Ralls and Gunnarsson bringing at present?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    mention it all you like but we all know Whittingham's deficiencies when it comes to power and pace but the lad isn't in there for that and bring other assets. What exactly are Ralls and Gunnarsson bringing at present?
    Very little on today's evidence.

A tweet I have just read from Cardiff City Mad - "We might not be at the lowest point ever but boy are we close. The 2nd half was the most inept, clueless and shameful effort I’ve seen."

Perhaps it's just not me then?
    That's got to be one of the silliest tweets I've ever read.

Whittingham has never had pace and still looks our most creative midfielder by a distance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Whittingham has never had pace and still looks our most creative midfielder by a distance.
    What did he create today?