+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shocking

Re: Shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    What did he create today?
    How would you know? You were too busy watching Charlton.

We shouldn't forget that if the 45 minutes switched order then we would be talking about how much stronger we had come out after the break and that we really should have won, or at the very least drawn the game. We've had questions, rightfully asked, about our lack of shots on target which seems to have been looked at and now the next thing will be performing for more than just 45 minutes so we don't have to hope it comes in the right order to stop us being so negative.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

We shouldn't forget that if the 45 minutes switched order then we would be talking about how much stronger we had come out after the break and that we really should have won, or at the very least drawn the game. We've had questions, rightfully asked, about our lack of shots on target which seems to have been looked at and now the next thing will be performing for more than just 45 minutes so we don't have to hope it comes in the right order to stop us being so negative.
    I didn't think we were much better than OK in the first half tbh. Couldn't get the ball off them for long periods. I'd expect us to create chances at home against what looked like pretty mediocre opposition.

We will hopefully improve but I didn't take many positives from today.

Banned

Every man and his dog moaned about Slade but he was wise enough to know what he was working with. He knew the players limitations and strengths , yeah it wasn't always pretty but it was never going to be pretty with our squad. We should have stuck with the bald man because PT thinks we are better than what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I didn't think we were much better than OK in the first half tbh. Couldn't get the ball off them for long periods. I'd expect us to create chances at home against what looked like pretty mediocre opposition.

We will hopefully improve but I didn't take many positives from today.
    There was at times a worrying amount of space for them and a worrying limitation of available players to pass to, if 3-5-2 is a formation meant to be the opposite of those two things. However we did also have two (at least) good chances that on a different day would have seen us ahead at half-time and deservingly so.

There was at times a worrying amount of space for them and a worrying limitation of available players to pass to, if 3-5-2 is a formation meant to be the opposite of those two things. However we did also have two (at least) good chances that on a different day would have seen us ahead at half-time and deservingly so.
    Yep, agreed. Just didn't really feel like we were the home team throughout imo.