+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trollope - question

Trollope - question

Should he have started work at Cardiff City sooner, or was it the right decision for him to stick with Wales during the Euros?

Re: Trollope - question

Yes, probably
    and
    Yes , surely.

And we are where we are. We may indeed be a tad behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Yes, probably
    and
    Yes , surely.

Too late to change things now, obviously, but I know a number of people were questioning his decision at the time. Just wondering if anyone has been mentioning it in the stands.

It's an unusual situation however I feel the club see it as a positive in the long term and it's now confirmed as a one off. Bit suspect to seek to identify it as an issue now.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's an unusual situation however I feel the club see it as a positive in the long term and it's now confirmed as a one off. Bit suspect to seek to identify it as an issue now.
    Is it suspect? The club haven't got off to a great start have they - it wouldn't be mischievous for me to ask if Trollope had joined up earlier could it have made a difference?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Is it suspect? if Trollope had joined up earlier could it have made a difference?
    how is anyone going to know that?

Too late to change things now, obviously, but I know a number of people were questioning his decision at the time. Just wondering if anyone has been mentioning it in the stands.
    Nobody's mentioned it in our area. I'll check for you next time

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Nobody's mentioned it in our area. I'll check for you next time
    Thanks mate - ask around and see if anyone's missing me. I think I know what the answer will be - but you never know.

Thanks mate - ask around and see if anyone's missing me. I think I know what the answer will be - but you never know.
    They never stop talking about you tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    They never stop talking about you tbh.

Should he have started work at Cardiff City sooner, or was it the right decision for him to stick with Wales during the Euros?
    Bearing in mind you don't support Cardiff City why the interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Bearing in mind you don't support Cardiff City why the interest?
    He came on here after we lost today with his laughing smilies and Tan shtick so I gave him some shit for it and after a few hours of that he decided he had to post a thread to show he's just a normal poster like anyone else on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He came on here after we lost today with his laughing smilies and Tan shtick so I gave him some shit for it and after a few hours of that he decided he had to post a thread to show he's just a normal poster like anyone else on here.
    Luckily lots of people can see through him

badly ironed shirt, tandy, chepstow, and me the lepers of this forum :, still gives the rest something to talk about i suppose defending cardiff citys performances lately, must be like a solicitor trying to get peter sutcliffe off with community service.

He was doing both during the later stages of the euros,saw an in the city vid while the tournament was still going on of him doing a city training session with Lennie.

It must be amazing living this double-life of having an ordinary job whilst being notorious amongst at least half-a-dozen bored strangers on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    badly ironed shirt, tandy, chepstow, and me the lepers of this forum :, still gives the rest something to talk about i suppose defending cardiff citys performances lately, must be like a solicitor trying to get peter sutcliffe off with community service.
    Who's been defending our performances you plum?

We can add solicitor to the list of things that chris doesn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Yes, probably
    and
    Yes , surely.

Didn't he leave the Wales camp the day before the City squad reported back?

I don't have much faith in a manager that hasn't got the backing of the club. Tans fire sale continues and what is left Paulk hasn't managed to get the best out of.

Paulk should go back to chatting about crisp flavours on Saturday afternoons if he wants to enjoy his weekends. The fans on the other hand shouldn't hold their collective breath until we get a decent striker...which will not be likely by Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Didn't he leave the Wales camp the day before the City squad reported back?
    That rings a bell.
    He probably was not as '100% focussed' on City during the early summer as some of our rivals managers may have been with their respective squads. Maybe.
    We didn't have a particularly testing pre-season did we - not really.
    I think we may just need to catch up perhaps. If so, maybe that is reason for optimism.

Yet we are still above weeds in the league, how shit must they be!

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Yet we are still above weeds in the league, how shit must they be!
    we are shit i am not denying that at present , but leeds will be resurrected, you lot are in terminal decline tan as given up the ghost as they say

your problems are twofold you cannot hit a barndoor from ten yards , and secondly more people would rather have a trip to morrisons on a saturday and at least get some decent grub in, than be bored shitless watching players masquerading as footballers on thousands of pounds a week.

leeds can score goals but cant defend at present, cardiff can do neither.

Banned

we are shit i am not denying that at present , but leeds will be resurrected, you lot are in terminal decline tan as given up the ghost as they say

your problems are twofold you cannot hit a barndoor from ten yards , and secondly more people would rather have a trip to morrisons on a saturday and at least get some decent grub in, than be bored shitless watching players masquerading as footballers on thousands of pounds a week.

leeds can score goals but cant defend at present, cardiff can do neither.
    Can't argue with most of that.