+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRK

Banned

Re: HRK

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Since then he's scored 8 goals in three seasons so work that one out numb nuts. Lets sign a guy who was slated by people who watched him every week because he was inadequate and shite. A striker who doesn't score and looks a couple of stone overweight, just what we need.

His two stand out moments in his career have come at the Euros and his one season in the Premier League. Seems he's got a shitty attitude to me and is not prepared to put the graft in week in week out.
    Which proves my point exactly that when he is playing with better players and in the right formation he will score goals for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Which proves my point exactly that when he is playing with better players and in the right formation he will score goals for fun.
    What nonsense. He had a good Euros, before that he was hardly pulling up trees and "scoring goals for fun" for Wales. Besides, you could make that moronic point about any striker, "if he played with better players he'd score more goals". We are at a similar level to Reading, the guy scored 8 goals in three seasons, four goals in the last two.

I don't want a fat striker with a poor attitude on 30k a week who can't score goals. We've had enough of them over the years. Stop chatting shit and go to bed.

Banned

What nonsense. He had a good Euros, before that he was hardly pulling up trees and "scoring goals for fun" for Wales. Besides, you could make that moronic point about any striker, "if he played with better players he'd score more goals". We are at a similar level to Reading, the guy scored 8 goals in three seasons, four goals in the last two.

I don't want a fat striker with a poor attitude on 30k a week who can't score goals. We've had enough of them over the years. Stop chatting shit and go to bed.
    Then he turned to shit You are a proper bellend. Give up ffs

He wants better
    We can't afford him
    Doesn't really fit into our system (people will say Wales but he plays as we have nobody better rather than being a good option plus we don't have Bale)

Then he turned to shit You are a proper bellend. Give up ffs
    One swallow doesn't make a summer. I think his record at Reading should be the one to judge him on and 8 goals in three seasons his pitiful. He needs to hit the the gym, lose two stone, half his wage demands, reduce his ego and join a realistic club and then we can look at signing him if his form continues.

Not a bellend just a realist now **** off you little weasel

Banned

One swallow doesn't make a summer. I think his record at Reading should be the one to judge him on and 8 goals in three seasons his pitiful. He needs to hit the the gym, lose two stone, half his wage demands, reduce his ego and join a realistic club and then we can look at signing him if his form continues.

Not a bellend just a realist now **** off you little weasel
    So what you are saying is that he was good in the Euros against some of the best defences in Europe but you think he is shit?
    You really are the biggest clown on this board which is some accolade when we have Gringo and Casual to put up with.

So what you are saying is that he was good in the Euros against some of the best defences in Europe but you think he is shit?
    You really are the biggest clown on this board which is some accolade when we have Gringo and Casual to put up with.
    So what are you saying? 8 goals in three seasons in the Championship is the hallmark of a great striker? You don't have a Geoffrey you ****ing whopper.

Part of our success at international level is the fact our mediocre players raise their games and play well. Cookie instilled belief and got the best out of all our players, it often happens at international level with the right manager and vibe. HRKs record at the level we are playing at is pitiful and you want us to sign him up. Also he scored two goals in the Euros not 5 or 6, he scored a quite frankly remarkable goal that will be remembered forever but he is no Lewandowski.

Banned

So what are you saying? 8 goals in three seasons in the Championship is the hallmark of a great striker? You don't have a Geoffrey you ****ing whopper.

Part of our success at international level is the fact our mediocre players raise their games and play well. Cookie instilled belief and got the best out of all our players, it often happens at international level with the right manager and vibe. HRKs record at the level we are playing at is pitiful and you want us to sign him up. Also he scored two goals in the Euros not 5 or 6, he scored a quite frankly remarkable goal that will be remembered forever but he is no Lewandowski.
    So is he "good" or is he shit make your mind up ffs don't know whether I am coming or going with you.

This has turned into a Reading message board all of a sudden. As someone who has seen him play many times for Reading I certainly don't hate him. I also rate him.
    His overall record for us is ordinary but he spent most of the time being played wide and not as a striker.
    HRK has the ability to be a PL footballer. The trouble is he knows that and there have been times at Reading where he went missing. He has also been constantly injury prone. However some Reading fans go way too far and say he has never played well for us which is rubbish. He was our player of the month in January and February and then got injured in March. The season before he was the key player in the best run in our entire history in the FA Cup. As someone has suggested his scoring record for a dire Reading side in the PL was very good. He contributed towards our promotion campaign the season before that too.

So he does have the ability but as we are seeing now it's all about getting the best possible deal even if it means he is nowhere near match fit for the Moldova game. That's a problem for me. Hal does give the impression that he loves himself and that it's all about him but unlike a lot of Reading fans I wish him well and hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

if people think we will be able to afford the wages plus agent and signing on fee plus bonuses you must be ****ing deluded

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    This has turned into a Reading message board all of a sudden. As someone who has seen him play many times for Reading I certainly don't hate him. I also rate him.
    His overall record for us is ordinary but he spent most of the time being played wide and not as a striker.
    HRK has the ability to be a PL footballer. The trouble is he knows that and there have been times at Reading where he went missing. He has also been constantly injury prone. However some Reading fans go way too far and say he has never played well for us which is rubbish. He was our player of the month in January and February and then got injured in March. The season before he was the key player in the best run in our entire history in the FA Cup. As someone has suggested his scoring record for a dire Reading side in the PL was very good. He contributed towards our promotion campaign the season before that too.

So he does have the ability but as we are seeing now it's all about getting the best possible deal even if it means he is nowhere near match fit for the Moldova game. That's a problem for me. Hal does give the impression that he loves himself and that it's all about him but unlike a lot of Reading fans I wish him well and hope he succeeds wherever he goes.
    Thanks Pearcey, finally a bit of sense in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    if people think we will be able to afford the wages plus agent and signing on fee plus bonuses you must be ****ing deluded
    Yeah theres no way our billionaire owner can afford 30k a week, is there?