+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We'll be lucky to be on 8 points by the end of September. !

We'll be lucky to be on 8 points by the end of September. !

with Norwich (nil poi) and Preston (nil poi) away next, followed by Weeds at home (?got the voodoo on us at the mo), next is Rotherham away (gotta get 3 points here, shirley), then the Mighty Derby at home, where we are shit at the mo.

I think we are in serious shite, unless we get a general in midfield and a PROVEN goalscorer.

Happy Bank Holiday everyone

Re: We'll be lucky to be on 8 points by the end of September. !

8 points behind the leaders, automatic promotion already a tougher challenge, looking down not up, I need to re-evaluate my 8th~10th forecast.

Norwich got trounced by brum. ..we drew there.
    Preston are shit
    Rotherham are shit.
    Leeds are shit.
    Derby lost to Burton.
    WTF are you on about?

5 games in and you'd swear people have never watched Cardiff City play before. When the hell have we EVER made life easy for ourselves ? We'll be just fine. Huddersfield and Fulham top 2 ? Us, Weds and Derby bottom half ? Yeah because that will last.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    with Norwich (nil poi) and Preston (nil poi) away next, followed by Weeds at home (?got the voodoo on us at the mo), next is Rotherham away (gotta get 3 points here, shirley), then the Mighty Derby at home, where we are shit at the mo.

I think we are in serious shite, unless we get a general in midfield and a PROVEN goalscorer.

But we have a general, one who can dictate play. Whittingham. Everyone thinks so, it seems.

In the Immortal words of Yazz "" the only way is up ""

Bring back Slade or Is he too "" far far away " .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    In the Immortal words of Yazz "" the only way is up ""

Bring back Slade or Is he too "" far far away " .
    The guy who's spent a fortune at Charlton and only got 1 more win than us in a lower league?

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Be lucky to have 5 you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    But we have a general, one who can dictate play. Whittingham. Everyone thinks so, it seems.

I mean a Kevin Nolan type of player, one who can win the ball, then give it to Whitts to pick up the movement of our two new 20 goal front-men.