+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bros before Huws

Blue in the Face

Bros before Huws

I would've hoped Emyr would've had the chance to get in ahead of any of our centre mid three by now. C'mon Emyr, return from Wales duty match fit, your club needs you.

Re: Bros before Huws

I would certainly pick him over ralls

Blue in the Face

He's hardly had any game time so far. It seems a bit weird as he's been on the bench since he arrived. How lacking in match fitness can he be if he's able to be a sub for weeks?

Our next game is o the 10th of September. Hpefully he'll be up and running (funny) by then.

Would be good to see O'Keefe get back to the good form of last season when he's fit too. We need more energy in the middle of the park.

Maybe Huws, Whitts and Immers playing deeper are our best midfield three options at present. But I think that combo would need a crafty no.10 infront of them.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 28-08-16 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would certainly pick him over ralls
    agree don't get the love in with Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    He's hardly had any game time so far. It seems a bit weird as he's been on the bench since he arrived. How lacking in match fitness can he be if he's able to be a sub for weeks?

Our next game is o the 10th of September. Hpefully he'll be up and running (funny) by then.

Would be good to see O'Keefe get back to the good form of last season when he's fit too. We need more energy in the middle of the park.

Maybe Huws, Whitts and Immers playing deeper are our best midfield three options at present. But I think that combo would need a crafty no.10 infront of them.
    ^^^^This^^^^ Lets hope Trollope realises it too.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    agree don't get the love in with Ralls
    Nor me, but this is Trollope who seems to be a Slade clone. We are crying out for goals and he doesn't even start with a striker, and leaves a proven goalscorer on the bench the whole game. I'd like to know what formation we played yesterday as watching that shite, I didn't have clue. Also, same old bollox when they have a free kick or corner, all our players trooping back into our penalty area, and their centre backs just outside our box. No outlet if the ball is cleared. This clown will get us relegated for sure.