+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This board

Re: This board

There's too many thickos and half bakes posting on here and some very unsavoury characters to say the least. A cull is required and I would start immediately with Tandy, the 12 year old Slade fanboy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

This board would be shit without the Colonel.
    I still agree with that, despite being told that Steve and I are the biggest pricks on here for being friendly to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Let's have a sing-a-long.
    Yay

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    There's too many thickos and half bakes posting on here and some very unsavoury characters to say the least. A cull is required and I would start immediately with Tandy, the 12 year old Slade fanboy.
    Define thickos and half bakes

It`s become about 5 people`s Whatsapp so they can abuse each other.
    Very tedious

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    It`s become about 5 people`s Whatsapp so they can abuse each other.
    Very tedious
    That's only about 10% of this board. The rest is made up of people like you whinging about everything all the time. That's what's tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I still agree with that, despite being told that Steve and I are the biggest pricks on here for being friendly to him.
    That sounds a bit like I called you two pricks for being friendly to me

If everyone agreed this board would be boring as ****

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If everyone agreed this board would be boring as ****
    I agree.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    That sounds a bit like I called you two pricks for being friendly to me
    Too late to edit so I guess you must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    ...and so it continues.
    #Sos A light touch is better than a heavy hand, doncha think?

That's only about 10% of this board. The rest is made up of people like you whinging about everything all the time. That's what's tedious.
    I used to think you were quite funny but you have become as funny as an arse pile.
    Ruined a good board if i`m honest.

Blog Entries

Perhaps it's a man thing?

I used to think you were quite funny but you have become as funny as an arse pile.
    Harsh but fair.

I agree, used to think he was really funny but recently it's become non stop same old stuff

I wasn't drinking Saturday night, I was working.

It's funny how people accuse you of being drunk when you pull them up on dumb shit they're doing.

For example, Lecter came into a thread calling everyone "girls" and "tarts" whilst simultaneously acting as though he's above something so childish as name calling.

As soon as I pointed it out, Lecter decided I was "drunk", "embarrassing myself" and it was time I went and got some sleep. I did about 4 more hours work after that.
    What is your work? Just wondering how you manage to fit it in between messaging.

Agree with that. But I wouldn't include Splott Dai and Organ in the criticism. I think they know how to debate. Also don't know Jirga.

Jirga is Badly Ironed Shirt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I agree, used to think he was really funny but recently it's become non stop same old stuff
    You are quite funny too, I'm too scared to laugh though

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    What is your work? Just wondering how you manage to fit it in between messaging.
    I work from home managing the websites and social media for a few dozen businesses, mostly in the US.

My PC is on all day so I'm logged into CCMB whether I'm here or not. I'll do some work, and if it's quiet I'll check in and post something then I'm off doing other stuff and pop back in on here every once in a while so it must seem like I'm here a lot, which I am, just not as much as it must seem. Plus I'm the primary parent of a 9 year old so I've got a bunch of parenty stuff to do every day.

Also there's the strain of not being as funny as I used to be and ruining the board so it's a pretty full ticket all in all.

I work from home managing the websites and social media for a few dozen businesses, mostly in the US.

My PC is on all day so I'm logged into CCMB whether I'm here or not. I'll do some work, and if it's quiet I'll check in and post something then I'm off doing other stuff and pop back in on here every once in a while so it must seem like I'm here a lot, which I am, just not as much as it must seem. Plus I'm the primary parent of a 9 year old so I've got a bunch of parenty stuff to do every day.
    Good of you to explain all that, but I think most of us who count have got all that already.....and understand. I for one like reading your posts (well, most of 'em).

OK thanks. Just wondered, as you have clocked up over 24,000 posts apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    OK thanks. Just wondered, as you have clocked up over 24,000 posts apparently!
    Well if 24,000 posts on here in 7 years is amazing to you, you should see how much I have to post on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus every day. It would blow your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You are quite funny too, I'm too scared to laugh though
    You should be as soon as anyone female laughs at anything I say I try to make a move!

Well if 24,000 posts on here in 7 years is amazing to you, you should see how much I have to post on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus every day. It would blow your mind.
    We get it!
    Put the sledge-hammer down ffs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You should be as soon as anyone female laughs at anything I say I try to make a move!
    If I laugh now it's going to send out the wrong message

Agree with that. But I wouldn't include Splott Dai and Organ in the criticism. I think they know how to debate. Also don't know Jirga.

Oh my gosh, I have done it, after many posts where I have tried to make myself popular or look knowledgable. I know have 48 replies to my post, mind you half are insults.....but I feel invigorated.