+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: This board

Re: This board

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    TBG, you're wasting your time mate.
    I'm laughing here. I don't think any of our opinions make the slightest difference on influencing people on here and, in a sense, it's all a waste of time on some occasions. All we can do is to keep it civilised and expressed ourselves without rancour and without personal insults.
    However, I have been made aware of some very interesting films and books on here and have been given some valuable advice regarding a number of subjects. And I know that there are many posters who are very helpful in so many ways. I just find it depressing when the message board is dragged down occasionally.

Maybe this thread can be made into a sticky. All the trolling, abuse & jousting can continue here & free all of the other threads of the continued disruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Should he do so now? - you know that you wife doesn't allow you online much after 10pm - hardly ever. Bless.

Aww bless. See?

Break free Croesy, you can post after 10 even if your wife forbids.

Hide your iPad under the sheets in the spare room. Surely easy enough for you?
    We wont tell .

Aww bless. See?

We wont tell .
    I have to be fair to Croesy/Elysium: he has never protested when I make a critical remark about my opinion about his behaviour on here.

Aww bless. See?

We wont tell .
    You're obsessed, fella, totally obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I liken this board to doing magic mushrooms, it's an alternative to real life with everything and everyone being a subversive, tripped out, surreal and unorthodox substitute.

It's that reason I only frequent here sporadically as too many magies can do your head in.

I think people should lighten up though. It can be personal and some can't take a dig although don't mind dishing it out.

Just for clarification, Elysium you're a cuunt.
    ^^^ this

What a bunch of bitchez

Wow, there really are some sad people on this MB. I can hardly believe some of the stuff that’s been posted in this thread. I guess it’s easy to have such views whilst remaining anonymous behind a keyboard – would the same individuals say the same stuff in a face-to-face situation I wonder? Whatever, this board is becoming an embarrassment. The line which demarks “banter” from abuse has been crossed. I’m surprised the moderators did not delete this thread a while back as it was obvious the way it was heading.