+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orlando Sa

Re: Orlando Sa

Thought this was another fred on Blue Wales's £12K holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBelly View Post
    I'm as frustrated as the next city fan, but the childish bollocks that infests every thread is just ridiculous. Oh look, a new thread about a potential new signing... that might raise the spirits... oh wait, of course it's just a bunch of grown men calling each other names again.

I don't know why the 3 or 4 people that cause it aren't just permanently banned - it's like the owner is proud to have the worst football message board in the land.
    Spot on. 3 of the main protagonists on this thread posting irrelevant bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    But you have to admit this board is catching up quickly.
    I think it's caught up and surpassed Bob. As Jelly Belly says can't even have a thread linking us with a player without the usual suspects derailing it with their unfunny bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    I think it's caught up and surpassed Bob. As Jelly Belly says can't even have a thread linking us with a player without the usual suspects derailing it with their unfunny bollocks.
    Are we linked to him though? All that's happened is someone has found out somehow, that this player is following city on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by BrummieBluebird View Post
    Former Reading and current Maccabi Striker has just followed CCFC on Twitter. Could be news to follow.
    what about Miami Ba rgain ?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Are we linked to him though? All that's happened is someone has found out somehow, that this player is following city on Twitter.
    Yes it's a link, maybe not a strong one, hence the OP said "could" be news to follow.
    Either way a serious of unfunnys, and talk of the guys qualities soon turn into the usual bitch fest which was Jelly Bellys point.

Yes it's a link, maybe not a strong one, hence the OP said "could" be news to follow.
    Either way a serious of unfunnys, and talk of the guys qualities soon turn into the usual bitch fest which was Jelly Bellys point.
    JellyBelly's made the grand total of 8 posts on this board, most of them saying how shit it is, with only one being vaguely related to football.
    The word we're looking for here is "irony"

JellyBelly's made the grand total of 8 posts on this board, most of them saying how shit it is, with only one being vaguely related to football.
    The word we're looking for here is "irony"
    8 posts or 25000 posts his point is still bang on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    But you have to admit this board is catching up quickly.
    Unfortunately so.

Had a look this morning to see whether any transfer news. Next thing childishness of the most pathetic quality. How do these posters think anybody will be interested / impressed / or anything but depressed by their behaviour?

They should all be banned childish pricks derailing the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Indeed.

and FYP.
    You left out Buddha, Odin, Zeus, Jupiter, Osiris, Shiva and many others.

Isnt Dekel Keinan playing for them now- perhaps he has been putting in a good word or two about the City.
    Probably telling him about St Fagans and stuff.

Orlando you say?

I won't believe it until blue Matt confirms it.
    Could be a Mickey Mouse signing.

Anyway back to the OP I've just checked the guys Twitter and the 168 accounts that he follows does NOT include Cardiff City so this is a non starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Isnt Dekel Keinan playing for them now- perhaps he has been putting in a good word or two about the City.
    Probably telling him about St Fagans and stuff.
    It's a great day out at St Fagans.

I really hope we buy from an israeli club. Cementing our ties with such a grand, glorious nation.

Kings amongst men.

😂😂😂 wtf is going on with this lot?

Anyway back to the OP I've just checked the guys Twitter and the 168 accounts that he follows does NOT include Cardiff City so this is a non starter.
    He definitely was yesterday. :hmmmm:

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It's a great day out at St Fagans.
    Great .... When do we play them?

8 posts or 25000 posts his point is still bang on the money.
    My point is, rather than bitch about things maybe he could try and improve things, set the agenda, start a few football threads. If he doesn't want to contribute and just "watch the show" then that's fine, but don't bitch about the show if you don't like it, find another show.

My point is, rather than bitch about things maybe he could try and improve things, set the agenda, start a few football threads. If he doesn't want to contribute and just "watch the show" then that's fine, but don't bitch about the show if you don't like it, find another show.
    Agreed.Start football related threads instead of moaning about it all. There are plenty of posters who want to discuss football on here. Just ignore those who want to throw the insults around

He unfollowed as soon as people started tweeting about it, he just randomly started following Cardiff then as soon as people starting tweeting he unfollowed, that's odd to say the least.

Orlando you say?
    I won't believe it until blue Matt confirms it.
    Don't hold yer breath.....