+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Provoking Nuclear War by Media

Provoking Nuclear War by Media

Re: Provoking Nuclear War by Media

John Pilger, no less, says that the Srebrenica massacre didn't happen. It was a lie. But hold on, we were told again and again by the corporate media that 8,000 people were slaughtered by those nasty Serbs.

He also comes within an inch of stating that ISIS is another op by the same old gang. Regular readers will know who they are. But he does say that the Syrian rebels and jihadists everywhere else are controlled by the aforementioned gang. Getting back to ISIS, how come they never go after what must be their number one ideological enemy? Well, anyone who's paying attention knows the answer.

Blog Entries

YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR
    YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR
    YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR
    YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR
    YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR
    YOU MUST LIVE IN FEAR

God you are all so driven by media. Why do you all consume so much of it. Turn it off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    God you are all so driven by media. Why do you all consume so much of it. Turn it off.
    My comment was a joke, I haven't even read it yet It's in their interests to keep the threat of Nuclear war in peoples minds though, I'm sure with the help of the UN we can put an end to all this crap with some sort of one world government

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    I'm confused by what your plea is. Is it to not consume so much non corporate media, or media of all types? In case you haven't perused Pilger's article, he was bemoaning the warmongering, not promoting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm confused by what your plea is. Is it to not consume so much non corporate media, or media of all types? In case you haven't perused Pilger's article, he was bemoaning the warmongering, not promoting it.
    He's saying the X Factor has just started a new series and Louis, Nicole and Sharon are back!

I was hoping Barry, or one of the other usual suspects, would address the details in the article. They'd have a big problem attacking Pilger's character. Maybe that's why they have given this thread a swerve. Uncomfortable truths that challenge their normalcy bias and devotion to corporate media.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I was hoping Barry, or one of the other usual suspects, would address the details in the article. They'd have a big problem attacking Pilger's character. Maybe that's why they have given this thread a swerve. Uncomfortable truths that challenge their normalcy bias and devotion to corporate media.
    The 'dream team' would be well advised to pick which mountain they want to die on, rather than charge into issue after issue like blind lemmings.

What a great article by Pilger.

A friend of a friend was killed by the Nato bombing of Belgrade. My friend, who lives in the UK and who was brought up under Communist rule, said the British are far more brainwashed than the Yugoslavs were under Tito. She also said she feels pity for the British because they think they live in a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    What a great article by Pilger.

A friend of a friend was killed by the Nato bombing of Belgrade. My friend, who lives in the UK and who was brought up under Communist rule, said the British are far more brainwashed than the Yugoslavs were under Tito. She also said she feels pity for the British because they think they live in a free society.
    British concern for issues relating to social justice, equality and fair play, have been eroded by years and years of sitting in front of TV screens, watching Britain's Got Strictly Come X Factoring On Ice night after night.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    British concern for issues relating to social justice, equality and fair play, have been eroded by years and years of sitting in front of TV screens, watching Britain's Got Strictly Come X Factoring On Ice night after night.
    I think the main problem is that most people don't realise that what is going on is far more outlandish than any of the plots in shows like 24 and the House of Cards. I've just been reading the comments in the Daily Mail about the supposed napalm attacks by Assad's forces. Many of the mugs believe it. It won't take long before these photos are shown to be fake or the result of Western backed terrorists but most of the mugs never get to read the truth. They just read the lies and the propaganda.

I think the main problem is that most people don't realise that what is going on is far more outlandish than any of the plots in shows like 24 and the House of Cards. I've just been reading the comments in the Daily Mail about the supposed napalm attacks by Assad's forces. Many of the mugs believe it. It won't take long before these photos are shown to be fake or the result of Western backed terrorists but most of the mugs never get to read the truth. They just read the lies and the propaganda.
    MP Jo Cox's last speech in parliament reaffirmed her support and commitment for the White Helmets in Syria, despite film emerging of them leading a captured Syrian Army conscript forward to be executed by Al-Nusra.

Most MPs are idiots. I've known four of them very well and the only bright one was soon kicked out.

Most MPs are idiots. I've known four of them very well and the only bright one was soon kicked out.
    The price of getting Turkey back onside with NATO apparently was to allow them to commit a war crime by illegally invading Syria in an operation that was planned some eighteen months ago. Sure enough the good old USA threw their Kurdish allies under the bus, or in this case Turkish tanks, and Turkish forces carried on slaughtering Kurds and ignoring ISIS fighters while we all wondered where Sue Perkins had gone from GBBO this week.