Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
Ok.
You might be a great bloke, we could possibly get on well if we knew each other.

I do though believe that you have caused a massive amount of damage to this forum due to the colossal amount of inane posts (in my opinion) that you make.

It has resulted in cliques and inside jokes that are of no benefit to the place.

It has created (along with the r*bra*d) an incredible amount of apathy that makes it less of a desirable place to post an opinion (unless like yours truly the other night who was hammered and not on the best of form).

I'm sorry to single you out, but it is honestly how I have seen it for a few years.
OK, lets just say I'm an arsehole who posts too much shite, too often.

And although I might not be many posters cup of tea, there's no way I'm single-handedly responsible for the downfall of the board, as people call it.

There are plenty of arsehole posters on here making the board a less desirable place for people who want more football and less in-jokes and arguments.

So, how about the OP I posted? I proposed there be one thread for arguments that posters will be directed to if they begin to ruin a thread. Do you think that might help?

By the way, I wasn't drinking on Saturday night, just had a shitty day and was sick of the usual arseholes coming on here and being gleeful after city lost.