+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your not trusted Jeremy

Re: Your not trusted Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Who knows, you can bet your ass that we will end up losing some sort of rights along the way though.
    Much Ado About Nothing: Act 4, Scene 2

Away! You are an ass, you are an ass!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Much Ado About Nothing: Act 4, Scene 2

Away! You are an ass, you are an ass!
    The stadium is looking good, grey with a hint of Communist Russia.

da moy sladkiy ochen' krasivyy

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    da moy sladkiy ochen' krasivyy

Does that translate into "jumping on the bandwagon?"

I'm not with you on JC, cba to explain why now though. (I'm mixing)
    Baking a cake?

Does that translate into "jumping on the bandwagon?"
    Translation: Yes my sweet, very beautiful.

If you believe that there is not really a choice and everything is what the string pullers want what makes you think JC is really an option? I don't think he is, he will arouse people from their apathy like you say but that's what he's for, Russell Brand failed miserably, act 2 is on it's way I reckon
    The attacks on him have been concerted, vicious and increasingly ludicrous. Like you, I'm far from convinced he's prepared to make light of where the real power lies. Douglas Carswell, who's quite possibly the brainiest MP in the Commons, tried to take on the beast. http://positivemoney.org/2010/09/dou...serve-banking/

Will Jezzer do likewise?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The attacks on him have been concerted, vicious and increasingly ludicrous. Like you, I'm far from convinced he's prepared to make light of where the real power lies. Douglas Carswell, who's quite possibly the brainiest MP in the Commons, tried to take on the beast. http://positivemoney.org/2010/09/dou...serve-banking/

Will Jezzer do likewise?
    Check out some history https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

At grass roots level these are two of the main conspirators against Jeremy Corbyn.

Luke Akehurst and MP Ruth Smeeth both of whom were employed by BICOM.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpXBFLDWIAAhnfl.jpg

Crikey, four hours! Bernays developed propaganda methods to manipulate the herd towards given agendas. Can you tell me what the relevance is to Corbyn?

Blog Entries

Crikey, four hours! Bernays developed propaganda methods to manipulate the herd towards given agendas. Can you tell me what the relevance is to Corbyn?
    Gluey has some sort of super fast tv, in half an hour he will ask you what you thought of it.

He's slightly outside of the controlled system that some people don't even know exists, or from where it came. History is very important as without knowing the past, you can never understand the present or imagine the future.

Gluey has some sort of super fast tv, in half an hour he will ask you what you thought of it.
    I wouldn't mind wading through it but for the fact I have four episodes of Hetty Wainthropp Investigates to watch.

Are you mocking my program? It's rated 9.0 on IMDB, and well worth a watch if your historical knowledge of political and social manipulation is a bit sketchy

I wouldn't mind wading through it but for the fact I have four episodes of Hetty Wainthropp Investigates to watch.
    The version of The Century of the Self in the link is actually all 4 episodes back to back. You can find the individual episodes on YouTube if that makes viewing easier, or just stop every 58 minutes on the version above.

Blog Entries

Are you mocking my program? It's rated 9.0 on IMDB, and well worth a watch if your historical knowledge of political and social manipulation is a bit sketchy
    No, not mocking the vid, just your nagging (only joking)

No, not mocking the vid, just your nagging (only joking)
    Well if you want to know about the origins of the Tavistock Institute, SRI, CIA, MKUltra, etc,. it's all there, originating from the early work of Sigmund Freud and his nephew Edward Bernays. It's also relevant to current political shenanigans, the EU referendum being a good example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Curtis

Blog Entries

Well if you want to know about the origins of the Tavistock Institute, SRI, CIA, MKUltra, etc,. it's all there, originating from the early work of Sigmund Freud and his nephew Edward Bernays. It's also relevant to current political shenanigans, the EU referendum being a good example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Curtis
    I will add it to my watch list, don't ask me 2mo if I've watched it though as I wont have, I've got all that other stuff to get through first.

It doesn't matter. The Tories lie all the time and still get elected. It's about time current Labour politicians became more streetwise and lied in a similar vein. After all the last successful Labour politician was Tony Blair.

The communitarians.
    Close.

We have all of the links to the people who have been trying to undermine Jeremy Corbyn

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...-semitism-row/

He'll be accused of knowingly sitting on a train, in a seat, that was once occupied by an ex-guard from Auschwitz next.

😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It doesn't matter. The Tories lie all the time and still get elected. It's about time current Labour politicians became more streetwise and lied in a similar vein. After all the last successful Labour politician was Tony Blair.
    The Tories were in as big a mess as Labour after the referendum, but cobbled together a process whereby we now have a Prime Minister who was not elected by her party, let alone the country, and, less than three months later they are sailing serenely into the sunset while they look at a decade or more in majority Government. I've got to say I've a very grudging admiration for the Tories ensure that they retain their position as the centuries pass.

By contrast, Labour is a total shambles as they see " the real enemy" as being another faction within the same party.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Close.

We have all of the links to the people who have been trying to undermine Jeremy Corbyn

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...-semitism-row/

He'll be accused of knowingly sitting on a train, in a seat, that was once occupied by an ex-guard from Auschwitz next.
    Corbyn is doing a perfectly good job of undermining himself and his party thank you. He's a serial dissenter, totally unsuited for party leadership and I'm struggling to think of a more inept leader of a major party that I've seen in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Corbyn is doing a perfectly good job of undermining himself and his party thank you. He's a serial dissenter, totally unsuited for party leadership and I'm struggling to think of a more inept leader of a major party that I've seen in my lifetime.
    This will bells on.
    Jeremy Corbyn isn't the victim of some Zionist conspiracy to keep him from power. He's popular within a very very small faction of the electorate and has established himself as a cult figure.
    Two days after BREXIT he was supposed to be at Glatonbury where he no doubt wanted to seek adulation amongst what may be his fanbase.

I've no doubt he's principled, he was right to vote against Iraq war and I dare say he may be a good MP for the people of Islington.

However a leader he is not, he's completely inept at offering any serious Opposition and I'm as far from being a subscriber to the right wing press or some Zionist conspirator as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    This will bells on.
    Jeremy Corbyn isn't the victim of some Zionist conspiracy to keep him from power. He's popular within a very very small faction of the electorate and has established himself as a cult figure.
    Two days after BREXIT he was supposed to be at Glatonbury where he no doubt wanted to seek adulation amongst what may be his fanbase.

I've no doubt he's principled, he was right to vote against Iraq war and I dare say he may be a good MP for the people of Islington.

However a leader he is not, he's completely inept at offering any serious Opposition and I'm as far from being a subscriber to the right wing press or some Zionist conspirator as you can get.
    I've listened to that argument, then I see the forces ranged against him since the day he was elected leader and the two things simply do not add up or make any sense. Why bother constantly attacking someone who politically poses no serious threat to you?

This is just a small selection of anti-Corbyn articles.

"Comparisons to the Nazis" Really?

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...ership-attack/

"Our Corbyn strategy"

http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-deb...rategy-working

"Labour's Jewish movement"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...or-owen-smith/

"How the Israeli lobby manufactured UK Labour party's anti-Semitism crisis."

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...m-crisis/16481