+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do you think

Why do you think

people on this forum and on social media choose the Jewish/Islamic conflict in the middle east to campaign for?.

I find it odd.

They claim Israel are the worst culprits for crimes against humanity. Then try to just walk past the fact Islamic countries have done far worse since Israels creation.

Not to target individuals but dave splott spends how much time on twitter trying to fuel hatred of Israel.

If he actually cared for human life and loss, that is really not the conflict to target.

As always I think people choose a side, then absolve parties linked to it.

I found it funny recently with the burkini ban in France. Apparently islamic culture is to be defended at all costs. Iran would never allow something so culturally western as the burkini is middle eastern. But I suppose European culture is open to interpretation, where as islamic is not. People of Islamic countries claiming European people are morally corrupt We are all entitled to an opinion I suppose.

It is beyond boring. The hatred of Israel. There are far worse governments in the world. And the UK were perfectly within their rights to begin the creation of Israel.

Haj Amin was a lovely chap I imagine. Those poor Palestinians that only wanted peace, trying to side with Nazis.

And the Ottomans were doing a grand job of backing Germany during WW1.

Islamic countries have caused a lot of their own problems I am afraid. And they are the most intolerant of other religions and cultures on this planet.

The Mullahs etc send their message. Based on their mythically tooth fairy in the sky. That only Muslims can live on their land. Such acceptance and tolerance. People of the Middle East take it all in, telling their children. Then you've got westerners fueling more hatred. Nothing will change.

Only Palestinian plight in the mean time.

And why so little outcry at Egypt blockading gaza?.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 31-08-16 at 15:14.

Re: Why do you think

Thinking about it I dont know why I made this thread

Who cares.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    people on this forum and on social media choose the Jewish/Islamic conflict in the middle east to campaign for?.

I find it odd.

They claim Israel are the worst culprits for crimes against humanity. Then try to just walk past the fact Islamic countries have done far worse since Israels creation.

Not to target individuals but dave splott spends how much time on twitter trying to fuel hatred of Israel.

If he actually cared for human life and loss, that is really not the conflict to target.

As always I think people choose a side, then absolve parties linked to it.

I found it funny recently with the burkini ban in France. Apparently islamic culture is to be defended at all costs. Iran would never allow something so culturally western as the burkini is middle eastern. But I suppose European culture is open to interpretation, where as islamic is not. People of Islamic countries claiming European people are morally corrupt We are all entitled to an opinion I suppose.

It is beyond boring. The hatred of Israel. There are far worse governments in the world. And the UK were perfectly within their rights to begin the creation of Israel.

Haj Amin was a lovely chap I imagine. Those poor Palestinians that only wanted peace, trying to side with Nazis.

And the Ottomans were doing a grand job of backing Germany during WW1.

Islamic countries have caused a lot of their own problems I am afraid. And they are the most intolerant of other religions and cultures on this planet.

The Mullahs etc send their message. Based on their mythically tooth fairy in the sky. That only Muslims can live on their land. Such acceptance and tolerance. People of the Middle East take it all in, telling their children. Then you've got westerners fueling more hatred. Nothing will change.

Only Palestinian plight in the mean time.

And why so little outcry at Egypt blockading gaza?.
    Don't worry about David,he's an isreali shill

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

What about the Jewish leaders who tried to side with the Nazis? Does that invalidate the Zionist cause ? I don't think so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

This charming gentleman declared war on Britain while we were fighting the Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Is David Vincent Splott Dai's latest moniker?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Is David Vincent Splott Dai's latest moniker?

He's someone's sock puppet without a doubt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    What about the Jewish leaders who tried to side with the Nazis? Does that invalidate the Zionist cause ? I don't think so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

This charming gentleman declared war on Britain while we were fighting the Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin
    The grand mufti of jerusalem with some like minded people
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    He's someone's sock puppet without a doubt.
    I'm not a sock puppet. Why do you think I am?

It's misdirection. Our resident Sun readers would rather throw barbs than question what they have become conditioned to think and believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's misdirection. Our resident Sun readers would rather throw barbs than question what they have become conditioned to think and believe.
    The OP's assertions are so off beat as to be practically impossible to frame an answer that he would understand.

It's a screed and a rant rather than any attempt to formulate an argument.

Yes, I was going to have a bash but thought better of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's The Times, The Telegraph and The Guardian that really worry me. The so-called journalists in these rags are fully owned by the establishment. The lies about Syria and Putin are just so absurd that it disgusts me to think people waste money on these rags. Only mugs get their news from "newspapers".

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    It's The Times, The Telegraph and The Guardian that really worry me. The so-called journalists in these rags are fully owned by the establishment. The lies about Syria and Putin are just so absurd that it disgusts me to think people waste money on these rags. Only mugs get their news from "newspapers".
    The OP seems to have copied and pasted his arguments from scrawl on a public toilet's walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    The OP seems to have copied and pasted his arguments from scrawl on a public toilet's walls.
    Not really considering your parroting contains far more hatred.

Instead of debating you resort to calling me an idiot.

As always ya fat bap.

Go back on twitter where you only hear what you want to hear.

And my opinion is correct. You prioritise this conflict simply because you hate jews, not because you care for the plight of innocent people.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 01-09-16 at 09:25.

Were your blood and alcohol levels in perfect balance with one another by 4 pm then?