+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack Wilshere

Jack Wilshere

What a shithouse!

Opportunity to go test himself in another country and takes the safe option with Bournemouth.

Pffft!

Re: Jack Wilshere

Nice beach though , still close to the bright lights of the west end in it.

On the contrary. I think it's a very brave move for him and must have been hard to drop to play for the very unglamrous Bournemouth. I hate the man but I have a new found respect for him. Not many players would have taken that move to get their careers back on track.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nice beach though
    Loads of fag butts to find

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    What a shithouse!

Opportunity to go test himself in another country and takes the safe option with Bournemouth.

Pffft!

Superbly talented footballer on his day, he has tremendous technical ability, very similar to Liam Brady when he is at his best.

He has only played 26 games or so in two seasons, his priority must be to get games under his belt. It is obvious, that Howe has assured him of game time and probably promised to make him the focus of the build up play this season, everything will go through him.

He is also separated from the mother of his two young children, that would be a challenge, moving to another country, alongside learning a new language.

Hope he does well, he has proved once before at Bolton that he does not need the guidance of Wnger and the Arsenal supporters to be a success.

He didn't look very happy about it on sky

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    Superbly talented footballer on his day, he has tremendous technical ability, very similar to Liam Brady when he is at his best.

He has only played 26 games or so in two seasons, his priority must be to get games under his belt. It is obvious, that Howe has assured him of game time and probably promised to make him the focus of the build up play this season, everything will go through him.

He is also separated from the mother of his two young children, that would be a challenge, moving to another country, alongside learning a new language.

Hope he does well, he has proved once before at Bolton that he does not need the guidance of Wnger and the Arsenal supporters to be a success.
    Interestingly Brady moved to Italy when he was Wilsheres age and stayed there for 7 years. By that stage he had also made twice as many appearances for Arsenal than Wilshere has.

I take your point on his children that is difficult although that's mainly down to him cheating on her so not much sympathy for him.

Wiltshire has just finished his medical

image.jpg

There are two things which stop Wilshire from being a very good (not great) player and that's his attitude (how difficult is it not to smoke when you're being paid tens of thousands a week to have full use of your lungs?) and his injury record. If he can go a season without injury, and that does not happen at Arsenal, then he could be back on track to being the player Arsenal believe he can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    It's now official.
    image.jpg

I have a bit of sympathy for the bloke. Quality footballer but just can't stay fit. At his age it must be so frustrating for him to not be able to get his career in full flow.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I have a bit of sympathy for the bloke. Quality footballer but just can't stay fit. At his age it must be so frustrating for him to not be able to get his career in full flow.
    Sorry but he doesn't lead the lifestyle of a top professional sportsman so very difficult to have any sympathy for him.

He's the most overated player since Beckham he's had a couple of good games but if he wasn't English he wouldn't get a mention imagine if Rambo was English he would worth 150 million

Sorry but he doesn't lead the lifestyle of a top professional sportsman so very difficult to have any sympathy for him.
    I'm not convinced all these injuries are down to the odd crafty fag.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-nightmare-for

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I'm not convinced all these injuries are down to the odd crafty fag.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-nightmare-for
    Maybe not all of them but some of them. Who knows? Unless you're a doctor of course?
    Sorry but someone who's out getting pissed up causing fights when he's meant to be recovering from injury doesn't get much sympathy from me.
    As much as Ronaldo can be an arrogant tosser he's fully dedicated to his profession and I'd have far more sympathy with the injury he had in a major final than for someone like Wilshere.

Maybe not all of them but some of them. Who knows? Unless you're a doctor of course?
    Sorry but someone who's out getting pissed up causing fights when he's meant to be recovering from injury doesn't get much sympathy from me.
    As much as Ronaldo can be an arrogant tosser he's fully dedicated to his profession and I'd have far more sympathy with the injury he had in a major final than for someone like Wilshere.
    hmmmmm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...hlight=ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

I did have sympathy but it was obvious from the first challenge he wasn't staying on

Arsenal wouldnt let him go to a top 10 team.

I would have gone to milan

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    It's now official.
    image.jpg
    https://www.facebook.com/TheFootball...type=3&theater