+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim family branded as "terrorists" on a trip to the seaside.

Muslim family branded as "terrorists" on a trip to the seaside.

Britain's right wing media drumbeat is starting to get through to some I see. The conditioning is becoming well established.

https://www.rt.com/uk/357915-muslim-...sts-tell-mama/

Re: Muslim family branded as "terrorists" on a trip to the seaside.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Britain's right wing media drumbeat is starting to get through to some I see. The conditioning is becoming well established.

There is no such thing as right wing or left wing anymore. You are either on message with the project - globalisation, removal of national boundaries and identities, free trade, low wages - or you are a conspiratorial nutjob.

To my mind turning up on a beach in that horrible medieval costume is just as bizarre as turning up dressed in sadomasochist gear with a collar and chain around your neck.

People staring at other people dressed differently.

A shopkeeper asking if they get hot in their batman costumes.

HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!

Worlds gone to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!

Worlds gone to shit.

you forgot to mention being called terrorists when walking past a pub

Stuff like this has been going on for years, one of my favourites was hearing " get back to India you ****"

Live and let live

One love

I was at Barry Island beach a month ago. A third of it farthest away from the pavilion was rammed with with Asian families in traditional dress. It was quite a surreal experience seeing so many people lounging on the sand dressed as they might be while walking round Islamabad. Some had erected temporary structures you see at outdoor markets where large amounts of food was being prepared. Beneath the tarpaulin of one was the biggest ghetto blaster I've ever clapped eyes on which was producing very loud Bollywood-style music. It turned out they were daytrip visitors from Birmingham who had been transported on nine coaches which were parked up a few hundred yards away.

From what I've read about demographics in Britain, France, Belgium, Russia and some other European countries then providing Muslim fertility rates remain so much higher than every other group there's an inevitibility that Muslims will form a majority in each by out-bonking everyone else.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe — without swords, without guns, without conquest — we will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." Muammar Gaddafi.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I was at Barry Island beach a month ago. A third of it farthest away from the pavilion was rammed with with Asian families in traditional dress. It was quite a surreal experience seeing so many people lounging on the sand dressed as they might be while walking round Islamabad. Some had erected temporary structures you see at outdoor markets where large amounts of food was being prepared. Beneath the tarpaulin of one was the biggest ghetto blaster I've ever clapped eyes on which was producing very loud Bollywood-style music. It turned out they were daytrip visitors from Birmingham who had been transported on nine coaches which were parked up a few hundred yards away.

From what I've read about demographics in Britain, France, Belgium, Russia and some other European countries then providing Muslim fertility rates remain so much higher than every other group there's an inevitibility that Muslims will form a majority in each by out-bonking everyone else.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe — without swords, without guns, without conquest — we will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." Muammar Gaddafi.

My Mrs is from family of 15

They were Catholics

The radford family have a brood of 19 kids, the largest in the uk, the parents names are sue and Noel

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    you forgot to mention being called terrorists when walking past a pub

Stuff like this has been going on for years, one of my favourites was hearing " get back to India you ****"

Live and let live

One love
    One drunk arsehole outside a pub shouted something.

Utter carnage.

On the plus side, there'll be no end of shops for our convenience.

This vid explains how things will pan out. Though it's slanted from a negative perspective.

This vid explains how things will pan out. Though it's slanted from a negative perspective.

We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of old shite.

You do realise anyone can make up statistics and post a video on you tube?

Yes, I do know. But as mentioned in an earlier post, I have read some proper academic research. If it was up to me I'd import Syrians and Afghans to replace white chavs all day long, every day.

HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!

Worlds gone to shit.

RT reporting the news others won't dare to report.

I was at Barry island on Sunday, lots of Muslim families (guessing due to dress code) having a great time as families and to be honest, I was pleasantly surprised at the fun they were having with their children in the water, i know there has been lots of stuff in the news recently regarding Burkinis, but it seemed quite normal and didn't seem out of place, all very relaxed and friendly, regarding Tiger Bay BB and larger families, he is quite correct about the older Catholic brigade, they shagged like rabbits, having gone to St. Illtyds I was one of the few from the standard "2 kid" family, prolly because my mum is non catholic but in recent years the Catholics have tended to fall by the wayside in the shagging stakes.

Yes, I do know. But as mentioned in an earlier post, I have read some proper academic research. If it was up to me I'd import Syrians and Afghans to replace white chavs all day long, every day.
    So post a link to the proper academic research then instead of some badly made video?

Also, what is your point here?

Are we supposed to be concerned about invading Muslims or not?

So post a link to the proper academic research then instead of some badly made video?

we can send for El Cid

One drunk arsehole outside a pub shouted something.

Utter carnage.
    A group of 6 young people beat a man to death in Harlow last weekend simply for speaking polish.

Were they just drunk arseholes?

Just be scared about something will you. Take a leaf out of Splotty, Gluey and Splott lites book and be worried about something. Even if it's not real, just panic will youl FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    A group of 6 young people beat a man to death in Harlow last weekend simply for speaking polish.

A bloke in the pub shouted at me last week, is he a murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    A bloke in the pub shouted at me last week, is he a murderer?
    I don't know.

If he was a Muslim he would definitely be called an extremist preacher though.

Speaking of Gaddafi here's one of his better videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

Speaking of Gaddafi here's one of his better videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

Some people will believe anything.

And that's exactly my point.

The murder you mention was senseless, savage and deserves to be highlighted as proof that there are some sick racist arseholes out there.

Splott's link is barely a story.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Some people will believe anything.
    Well I for one enjoyed my time in Tripoli. The food was excellent and the cost of petrol was less than bladders.

I don't know.

If he was a Muslim he would definitely be called an extremist preacher though.
    He'd also be a hypocrite if he was in a pub.

Well I for one enjoyed my time in Tripoli. The food was excellent and the cost of petrol was less than bladders.
    Have you spent some time in far flung parts of the world then Dave?

How come you've never mentioned it?