+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you have the Toxteth terror (Robbie Fowler) back

Would you have the Toxteth terror (Robbie Fowler) back

Re: Would you have the Toxteth terror (Robbie Fowler) back

This needs a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This needs a poll.
    We don't discriminate against overweight alcoholic aging fans, why shouldn't we apply the same consideration to the playing staff?

I'd have him back, on condition that HE paid US for the privilege.

His coming back would be the football equivalent of your reemergence.

Classy striker

No chance. I got stung on a charity bet with TLG for £50 that he would score plus 10 goals for us. Little did I know, TLG drank with the club's Doctor and had the inside info that his knees were fooked. Fowler started well, but soon faded and despite the loss, I ended up being very pleased to put the the very first pounds into the Fred Keenor statue fund upon the inception of the CCST.

*My memory is not the best atm and some of the above may not be entirely accurate. If not, I'm more than pleased for TLG to put it right

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

One word to describe him, floccinaucinihilipilification.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    No chance. I got stung on a charity bet with TLG for £50 that he would score plus 10 goals for us. Little did I know, TLG drank with the club's Doctor and had the inside info that his knees were fooked. Fowler started well, but soon faded and despite the loss, I ended up being very pleased to put the the very first pounds into the Fred Keenor statue fund upon the inception of the CCST.

*My memory is not the best atm and some of the above may not be entirely accurate. If not, I'm more than pleased for TLG to put it right
    I remember going to meet him at an open day which Dave Jones attended. I found Jones to be quite pleasant company and quite chatty on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I came back to my spiritual online home where I knew I'd get a warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I remember going to meet him at an open day which Dave Jones attended. I found Jones to be quite pleasant company and quite chatty on the day.
    I know a few people who frequented the places he went to during his stay here. They all said he was chatty, amiable and was having a good time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Having a bet with TLG on a football related issue is like playing Russian roulette with a bullet in every chamber.