+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Splott David

FAO Splott David

You mentioned in an earlier post (global warming thread) about the Americans needing a new industry to fund their economy.

I was particularly interested in this as I thought they'd done rather well in cornering the market during the 60s in turning many a successful local high street independant into a global brand. I don't need to name the numerous examples.

Surely that's bringing enough in alone, to provide for a decent future for the US of A?

Re: FAO Splott David

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    You mentioned in an earlier post (global warming thread) about the Americans needing a new industry to fund their economy.

I was particularly interested in this as I thought they'd done rather well in cornering the market during the 60s in turning many a successful local high street independant into a global brand. I don't need to name the numerous examples.

Surely that's bringing enough in alone, to provide for a decent future for the US of A?
    US: $19,343,541,768,824 - Debt as of July 2016. Up from $2 trillion in 1970.

The only thing that will save USA is a global war.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    US: $19,343,541,768,824 - Debt as of July 2016. Up from $2 trillion in 1970.

The only thing that will save USA is a global war.
    This is right.

The US has incited more wars than any other nation in the 20th century. They must attack to save their petro-dollar sham from being challenged. Their expansionist plan is their only hope to avoid a catastrophic implode.

They federal reserve has been their greatest confidence act. They print money against gold collateral they do not possess. There are a ton of financial reasons why the US manufacture wars. Laundering money is one.

Their TTIP scam looks in trouble too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    This is right.

The US has incited more wars than any other nation in the 20th century. They must attack to save their petro-dollar sham from being challenged. Their expansionist plan is their only hope to avoid a catastrophic implode.

They federal reserve has been their greatest confidence act. They print money against gold collateral they do not possess. There are a ton of financial reasons why the US manufacture wars. Laundering money is one.

Their TTIP scam looks in trouble too.
    USA has been waging an economic war dressed up as the War On Terror for the past 15 year since 9/11. Each country that has been trashed was then loaded up with inextinguishable amounts of debt, but as you see from America's debt mountain the policy hasn't worked. The only thing left now is all out war on a much bigger country.

Blue in the Face

USA has been waging an economic war dressed up as the War On Terror for the past 15 year since 9/11. Each country that has been trashed was then loaded up with inextinguishable amounts of debt, but as you see from America's debt mountain the policy hasn't worked. The only thing left now is all out war on a much bigger country.
    The important details here was an age old long term presence of Russia in Syria and the fact that Middle Eastern countries had made trade deals to try and by pass the American petro dollar monopoly scam. The American shit list is bigger than Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Scary times ahead.

The important details here was an age old long term presence of Russia in Syria and the fact that Middle Eastern countries had made trade deals to try and by pass the American petro dollar monopoly scam. The American shit list is bigger than Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Scary times ahead.
    The Russian base is in Tartous a port that I have been to many times. Tartous itself is of very little importance, when I had to go there we had to stay in Safita which was about 10 kilometres away with the nearest decent hotel.

The notion that Russia was ever going to give up its only warm water/deep water port in the world, was completely naive on the part of the neo-con movers and shakers in Washington. Putin has drawn a line in the sand and is now getting back up from China in the region.

Iran has already provided air bases for Russian planes to use, Chinese, Syrian and Russian senior military are coordinating activity together in Damascus. We are living in very dangerous times and yet still the fools in London and Washington are trying to push for boots on the ground in Syria.

The Russian base is in Tartous a port that I have been to many times. Tartous itself is of very little importance, when I had to go there we had to stay in Safita which was about 10 kilometres away with the nearest decent hotel.

The notion that Russia was ever going to give up its only warm water/deep water port in the world, was completely naive on the part of the neo-con movers and shakers in Washington. Putin has drawn a line in the sand and is now getting back up from China in the region.

Iran has already provided air bases for Russian planes to use, Chinese, Syrian and Russian senior military are coordinating activity together in Damascus. We are living in very dangerous times and yet still the fools in London and Washington are trying to push for boots on the ground in Syria.
    I meant to add this to the post. The leaked Wikileaks email, "tick tock" last week shows the extent of the involvement of Hillary Clinton plus Ukrainian coup plotter Victoria Nuland, had in bring down Libya.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...destroy-libya/

Few people are aware that arms and weapons from the former Libyan army were shipped to America's proxy army, ISIS in Syria.

Blue in the Face

I meant to add this to the post. The leaked Wikileaks email, "tick tock" last week shows the extent of the involvement of Hillary Clinton plus Ukrainian coup plotter Victoria Nuland, had in bring down Libya.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...destroy-libya/

Few people are aware that arms and weapons from the former Libyan army were shipped to America's proxy army, ISIS in Syria.
    Yeah I've been following this. I posted about this batch of wikileaks stuff on here buy no one was interested. Seems like the most damning stuff they've ever published to me. Evidence that the US consciously created ISIS.

Yeah I've been following this. I posted about this batch of wikileaks stuff on here buy no one was interested. Seems like the most damning stuff they've ever published to me. Evidence that the US consciously created ISIS.
    Not only that but to get Turkey back on side with regards to NATO, they've thrown the most effective fighting force against the various terrorist organisations, the Kurds, under the bus, or in this case Turkish tanks, and allowed Turkey to start slaughtering their former allies with a mass invasion of Syria. That in and of itself is a war crime and illegal invasion against a sovereign state.

Blue in the Face

Not only that but to get Turkey back on side with regards to NATO, they've thrown the most effective fighting force against the various terrorist organisations, the Kurds, under the bus, or in this case Turkish tanks, and allowed Turkey to start slaughtering their former allies with a mass invasion of Syria. That in and of itself is a war crime and illegal invasion against a sovereign state.
    There was some weird stuff with US intervention into Turkish matters. If you didn't get a chance to see it (wikileaks), check out what the US had on Erdogan during the coup attempt. They had press releases ready to go out that would have said, during the brief coup attempt, that Erdogan had fleed to Germany and was seeking refuge. Now had that that news story come out and hit media and social media outlets, it's likely the coup attempt would've had a different outcome. What the **** was going on there? What was the US angle? Did they do some kind of deal while Erdogan had his back to the wall.

A lot of folks in Turkey are screwed because of the fall out now. Perhaps they were promised US backing that never came?
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 03-09-16 at 11:43.

Feedback

I cant see russia's navy troubling the us 6th fleet any time soon. Russia also has to pass the largest aircraft carrier in the world (cyprus) to get to tartus

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I cant see russia's navy troubling the us 6th fleet any time soon. Russia also has to pass the largest aircraft carrier in the world (cyprus) to get to tartus
    So, now that Cuba and the U.S seem to have made friends, does that make Iran next ?

Israel to launch a 'false flag' attack on a U.S naval vessel and it be blamed on Iran ?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    So, now that Cuba and the U.S seem to have made friends, does that make Iran next ?

Israel to launch a 'false flag' attack on a U.S naval vessel and it be blamed on Iran ?
    My educated guess is Iran is the end game.

My educated guess is Iran is the end game.
    Iran is not Iraq.There are no sectarian divides in Iran and any attempt to attack Iran will be met with Sunburn missiles. Also Pakistan now has a nuclear capability to be able to strike at any part of Israel.

http://www.rense.com/general59/theSu...ansawesome.htm