+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO destroys Israeli weaponised satellite on the launch pad

UFO destroys Israeli weaponised satellite on the launch pad

Re: UFO destroys Israeli weaponised satellite on the launch pad

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Weak.

Not sure where the Israelis are supposed to fit into this? Let alone any evidence of the thing being weaponised.

Seems to be based around someone's opinion that it shouldn't have exploded from near the top because the fuel is all at the bottom. Unless they know the design how can they say whether it is suspicious or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Weak.

Not sure where the Israelis are supposed to fit into this? Let alone any evidence of the thing being weaponised.

Seems to be based around someone's opinion that it shouldn't have exploded from near the top because the fuel is all at the bottom. Unless they know the design how can they say whether it is suspicious or not
    This video clearly shows a UFO in the sky at the same time.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.sepe...3526142046802/

Fair play dai

You're ****ing mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Fair play dai

You're ****ing mental.
    Not every penny fits the slot Doc...

Apparently this explosion happened during fuelling.
    None of the engines were on, so most likely cause is some kind of static build up from the fuelling.

Or UFOs, yeah probably that. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Apparently this explosion happened during fuelling.
    None of the engines were on, so most likely cause is some kind of static build up from the fuelling.

Or UFOs, yeah probably that. :rolleyes:
    You could very well be right. It still does not explain whatever it was that moved in the sky from right to left on the video.

#Obsessed

You could very well be right. It still does not explain whatever it was that moved in the sky from right to left on the video.
    I'm no expert but are there any grounds for it being a ufo?

It could have just as likely been a really fast bird, a speck of dust near the camera lens or a man being shot out of a cannon.

It could even have been added to the footage deliberately so people could say it was aliens - it is possible in this day and age to alter footage quite convincingly. Something to do with computers I think.

You need to keep more of an open mind about this sort of stuff Dai.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am all for questioning what is out there, and our purpose. But Aliens targeting Israel.

Jesus. Christ.

Tell a child santa is real, they'll believe it.

Tell Dave splott aliens dun did the creation of israel and he'll believe it as gospel.

I'm no expert but are there any grounds for it being a ufo?

It could have just as likely been a really fast bird, a speck of dust near the camera lens or a man being shot out of a cannon.

It could even have been added to the footage deliberately so people could say it was aliens - it is possible in this day and age to alter footage quite convincingly. Something to do with computers I think.

You need to keep more of an open mind about this sort of stuff Dai.
    My initial post Doc is very clear that I was keeping an open mind. However your contribution may have been enhanced somewhat if you could actually shed some light on what it was that appeared in the video.

My initial post Doc is very clear that I was keeping an open mind. However your contribution may have been enhanced somewhat if you could actually shed some light on what it was that appeared in the video.
    Ok then.

To me it looks like a little dot that moves from one side to the other.

Hope this enhances my contribution.

"Tell Dave splott aliens dun did the creation of israel and he'll believe it as gospel."

Wrong my little troll. Terrorism is what created Israel. It was created through terrorism, by terrorists, for terrorists.
    Aliens did not kill 784 British personnel. Terrorists did. More killed than all of the British casualties in Afghanistan and Iraq put together.
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...stine-mandate/

Ok then.

To me it looks like a little dot that moves from one side to the other.

Hope this enhances my contribution.
    I concur

How in any way am I the troll.

Or is anyone that disagrees with your vague, mainly baseless comments a troll.

You dish it out on twitter. Then block anyone that argues against you.

You label israelis everything under the sun, then cry when you don't hear what you want to hear.

#Backbone

Thought you muted me on here as well.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 09-09-16 at 11:52.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am all for questioning what is out there, and our purpose. But Aliens targeting Israel.

Jesus. Christ.

Tell a child santa is real, they'll believe it.

Tell Dave splott aliens dun did the creation of israel and he'll believe it as gospel.
    UFO does not mean aliens, even though it's the first thing people think of, there should be a new name for what people suspect as alien air craft to avoid this kind of confusion I think.

"How in any way am I the troll."

It's been pointed out to you that you are unable/unwilling to deal with content of an argument preferring to issue argumentative personal comments to a posters as opposed to dealing with their citations, references, or points of view.

"Or is anyone that disagrees with your vague, mainly baseless comments a troll."

My politics are quite transparent, perfectly legal, with growing sectors of society becoming more aware and showing an interest in them by the week.

"You dish it out on twitter. Then block anyone that argues against you."

My Twitter feed is available for anyone to read, I don't have to hide my identity behind anonymous user names. I don't have to have multiple accounts. I have political arguments with Zionists all the time and have many Jewish anti-Zionist followers who do the same.

You label israelis everything under the sun, then cry when you don't hear what you want to hear.

It's not complicated. Israel was a founded on terrorism, by terrorists, for terrorists. Every problem in the Middle East today can be traced back to what was a glaring injustice that was perpetrated on the indigenous population of Palestine.
    No one disagree that Israel was founded on terrorism, in fact most Israelis are quite proud of their state's history, the subjugation, racism and apartheid that developed as a result.

The conflict is not based on ethnicity or religion but is over rights. The rights of one people to throw out another people in order that they could have a home to call their own. The only way that it could be achieved was by depriving the local population of their homes, villages, farms, businesses and towns. Zionism was a foolish notion to begin with as no people were going to take being deprived of everything that they owned and had worked for and just quietly go off and live in refugee tents for decades.

I oppose Zionism politically and socially. Politically because it is a fascist ideology, socially because it is anti-Semitic as it conflates Zionism with representing all Jews, when clearly it does not. Hundreds of thousands of Jews all over the world do not want a fascist state bombing school children in Gaza, then claim that it is being done on behalf of them.

Nope.

Every single time I question something you say you automatically claim I am an idiot, not worthy of your valuable, clearly superior time. Time so valuable you spend how long each day on social media.

Every problem in the Middle East today can be traced back to what was a glaring injustice that was perpetrated on the indigenous population of Palestine.

This sort of utter bias is why it is a pointless discussion.

Blaming geographical lines for the failures of islamic countries. Claiming the West is intolerant, then say Sykes Picot caused a muslim to kill another muslim because they are different. Hilarious hypocrisy.

The schism is Islam is the reason for the vast majority of bloodshed in the region.

That and American and some of the Wests foreign policy.

You will defend Muslim to hills, that is well established. Which is why your opinion will never change. As you hate Israel. Israel - bad. Brown people in the middle east - good.

More slander I suppose.

Those years in Iran must have done it. As I said, like a little child told santa is real.

However many crackpot theories you think up, you are not the only one with a conscious mind.

Israel are the scum of the earth, even though Islamic countries have killed far more.

Violence in the middle east was first discovered post Israel.

Obvs.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 09-09-16 at 13:21.

Some people will believe anything. Even simple image manipulation.

Nope.

Every single time I question something you say you automatically claim I am an idiot, not worthy of your valuable, clearly superior time. Time so valuable you spend how long each day on social media.

Every problem in the Middle East today can be traced back to what was a glaring injustice that was perpetrated on the indigenous population of Palestine.

This sort of utter bias is why it is a pointless discussion.

Blaming geographical lines for the failures of islamic countries. Claiming the West is intolerant, then say Sykes Picot caused a muslim to kill another muslim because they are different. Hilarious hypocrisy.

The schism is Islam is the reason for the vast majority of bloodshed in the region.

That and American and some of the Wests foreign policy.

You will defend Muslim to hills, that is well established. Which is why your opinion will never change. As you hate Israel. Israel - bad. Brown people in the middle east - good.

More slander I suppose.

Those years in Iran must have done it. As I said, like a little child told santa is real.

However many crackpot theories you think up, you are not the only one with a conscious mind.

Israel are the scum of the earth, even though Islamic countries have killed far more.

Violence in the middle east was first discovered post Israel.

Obvs.
    I've given you arguments, you've chosen to ignore them and go off on a little tangent all of your own. Your posts are the message board equivalent of trying to herd cats.

And Splott I'd be happy to discuss things with you but you seem to be unable to take opinions so different from yourself.

Your sources are obviously more credible than any other.

I've given you arguments, you've chosen to ignore them and go off on a little tangent all of your own. Your posts are the message board equivalent of trying to herd cats.
    So quoting you and responding directly to that opinion is going off on a tangent.

So quoting you and responding directly to that opinion is going off on a tangent.
    You have not responded to my post on the subject but chosen instead to throw in a load of irrelevant assertions, none of which can be substantiated, all of which are a simple matter of causation. No serious scholar or pundit doubts the root cause for political problems in the Middle East, even the FBI's arguments for 9/11 centered around the Palestinian situation for being the overriding reason for the attack on 9/11. Check it out for yourself.

Do you understand how conversations work.

So Muslim countries are not at fault for any of the bloodshed in the middle east.

How in any way is a comment on your stand point on israel irrelevant in this conversation.

Elephant in the room and all that.

I have no doubt a jewish nation in a muslim middle east does cause some political problems.

But that doesnt hide the fact most conflicts are caused by zombies following their little mythical book. That and tyrannical goverments, who also happens to be muslim.