+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ty Hafan - Taff Trail cycle Challange 2016

Ty Hafan - Taff Trail cycle Challange 2016

I did this today with my other half and a group of friends and what a challenge it was! 41 K - Merthyr to Cardiff. Legs and arse are killing me. but cardio side of things is good. Not bad after having Triple Heart Bypass two years ago. Feel so good I am sinking a few Strongbow and eating a huge plate of Garlic Prawns right now in the kitchen with the Mrs.
    Spedger

Re: Ty Hafan - Taff Trail cycle Challange 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I did this today with my other half and a group of friends and what a challenge it was! 41 K - Merthyr to Cardiff. Legs and arse are killing me. but cardio side of things is good. Not bad after having Triple Heart Bypass two years ago. Feel so good I am sinking a few Strongbow and eating a huge plate of Garlic Prawns right now in the kitchen with the Mrs.
    Spedger
    Congratulations, well done.

Well done. Enjoy the Bow.

Spedger
    I cycled it last year and it's tough so well done. Good cause too!

Spedger
    Well done Mick.

Well done.

Spedger
    Sledge

Do you have a just giving page to be able to contribute to this great cause?

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Sledge

Do you have a just giving page to be able to contribute to this great cause?

Keith
    Hi Keith,
    Yes there is a page run by a friend and a member of our group of 6 yesterday. She is running with it. Here is a link to the page. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=Gdvg5Pxjq

Fancy having that beer before next home game, will get Rol to join us.
    Spedger

Hi Keith,
    Yes there is a page run by a friend and a member of our group of 6 yesterday. She is running with it. Here is a link to the page. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=Gdvg5Pxjq

Fancy having that beer before next home game, will get Rol to join us.
    Spedger

Will get a donation sorted via that page.

Beer would be good - let me know by p.m. time and place to suit you

Cheers

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Will get a donation sorted via that page.

Beer would be good - let me know by p.m. time and place to suit you

Cheers

Keith

Remember it's a half twelve KO next home game.