+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England

Re: England

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Watched the cricket as I could not face watching and listening to England football.
    Just seen the FS...jammy bast@rds did just as they did against us by the look of things.

But hey fear not, the media will do their usual and build them up until ultimate failure. Just sit back and let it all unfold
    Correct.

Dominate from start to finish and justice prevailed at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    I dislike England as much as the next man but that is a totally disingenuous comment. You patently missed the delay in Play as soon as injury time started.
    Right, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Correct.

Aye, top of the group

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Skrtel must have had a huge bet on him getting a red card , he was lucky to stay on that long
    I didn't watch the post match discussion, I presume Skrtel was given the England Man of the Match award?

Perseverance paid off in the end. I think they deserved the 3 points.

Kane out of sorts though.
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 04-09-16 at 18:33.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I didn't watch the post match discussion, I presume Skrtel was given the England Man of the Match award?

Bob... what are you insinuating?
    Next it'll be referees only see what they are told to see!

Skrtel is plainly insane.
    He was lucky not to be sent off in the Euros against England for GBH.
    Today he clearly and knowingly stamped on Kane - and seemed bemused that he got a red.
    Insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Today he clearly and knowingly stamped on Kane - and seemed bemused that he got a red.
    Insane!
    Should have got a 2nd yellow first half but the ref bottled it then the one he did get sent off for was worthy of a straight red.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Insane!
    I am sure you are referring to the Wales match.?
    He elbowed (Joe Allen I think) right in front of the third referee and also nearly crippled Williams with a dangerous tackle.
    If you watch him at corners, he invented holding and pushing and got away with it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    He elbowed (Joe Allen I think) right in front of the third referee and also nearly crippled Williams with a dangerous tackle.
    If you watch him at corners, he invented holding and pushing and got away with it for years.
    You may well be right - but he was the same against England.
    He made my blood boil!
    It was almost as though he was taking his frustrations out on Britain after his Liverpool experience.
    Nasty, nasty player

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Yes it was against us and Skrtel should have walked and we should have had a first half pen when he took out Allen.

I wouldn't call passing sideways against 10 men before lumping the ball forward in the last 10 minutes a "deserved win" to be honest

Slovakia had England under control until Skrtel decided to assault Kane

A lot of talk about having to change to zonal marking but there is a side of football represented by Skirtel versus Costa which, as long as they're both willing to go toe to toe, is marvelous entertainment. Skirtel is generally a liability, however, and should be sent off almost every match.

I don't watch England (struggle even to watch England and Wales in cricket these days as the W is so often forgotten) however it could be a 95th minute winner for us tomorrow and I hope that despite our wonderful summer we can remember it started with shaky in Andorra so should keep behind the team until the end. We haven't yet become football big boys and need everyone pulling in the same direction to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Correct.

Uh oh!.... deluded England fan alert!!
    "Justice"....Clive Tyldesley use this again did he?

Actually can't accurately comment as I couldn't be bothered watching.

Just wondering though, you must've hated this board throughout June (minus one day of course)?

1-0 nil three points, i'd settle for that now regarding tomorrows game.