+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bad end to a decent evening.

A bad end to a decent evening.

After enjoying the match , got back to the car to find some low life scumbag had stolen 3 of my alloy wheels, thought that was a thing of the past. Pity they didn't work for a living instead of stealing from somebody that does. W##K#RS

Re: A bad end to a decent evening.

Could be worse. Many years ago in Bristol my mate had all 5 wheels nicked!! Yes they broke in and nabbed his steering wheel too the wankers.

Could be worse mate. At least you've still got the other one.

You obviously haven't got a Focus.
    They would have left the alloys and taken the car.

In the meantime I'll keep a look out for any Robin Reliants with alloys.

Seriously I'm sorry to hear that. W#$#÷=s

[QUOTE=Barry Shitpeas;4669864]Could be worse mate. At least you've still got the other one.[/QUOTE

Where did you park?

Sorry to hear that.
    why three? Perhaps you disturbed them or somebody else did saw something (for what that's worth)

Keep an eye on the "for sale" section of this website http://www.3wheelers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Where did you park ? - I think most places are covered by cctv around the stadium
    Parked in Whittle road ,just off Hadfield road , by tyre place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Where did you park?
    Whittle road.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Sorry to hear that.
    why three? Perhaps you disturbed them or somebody else did saw something (for what that's worth)
    They had a good go at the fourth one but I think they struggled with their locking nut key which was well worn, they left it in the wheel nut. Caused some damage to this alloy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neathblue63 View Post
    Parked in Whittle road ,just off Hadfield road , by tyre place.
    Thoughful thieves, not many of them about

I've had my car done twice in Canton, once in the car park behind Richer Sounds and once in the Tesco car park, windows smashed and radio taken both times. The scrotes know you are at football I think. Tossers.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    I've had my car done twice in Canton, once in the car park behind Richer Sounds and once in the Tesco car park, windows smashed and radio taken both times. The scrotes know you are at football I think. Tossers.
    I got robbed in the Tesco Car Park once while at a City match.

The polite tossers even left me a note on my windscreen. A £35 ticket care of Cardiff Council. Despite me having paid and displayed the correct amount. Apparently the one small row of spaces on the RHS as you go in is reserved for business users only (or something similar).

Tamping I was, butt. Luckily I had free tickets that day for me and the kids so was still up overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Took your radio outside Richer Sounds ?

Sounds like the same gang of thoughtful thieves mentioned by Wales Bales above

I had my car nicked about 15 years ago. The heddlu called to say they'd found it in Bargoed. When I went to pick it up, they'd done the door lock/ignition with a screwdriver, but they'd also given it a clean out and filled it up with petrol, which probably doubled the value of the pile of crap.

Not Canton or Cardiff related but some junky twat threw a hammer through my car window with the intention of stealing money and the stereo. Luckily a neighbour disturbed him and he pulled his arm out and cut himself badly, blood everywhere. Plod turned up, got DNA and all that shite. Bang to rigths. Went to court and they were brilliant - serial offender, well known piece of shit. £50 fine. No other fine or community service as bless him he had an addiction and it could interfere with his rehab. As he was on the dole he had to pay me £2 a month for 25 months. The court asked me how I would like the payments registered in my bank account so I knew where they were from. I asked for it to be labelled HammerZeit - Hammer Time in case you were wondering. They refused saying I was trivialising the court system. Cheeky feckers! I had it changed to C.U.N.T. That too wasn't allowed for some reason. I asked for them to just put his name and address but that wasn't allowed either. So in the end it was just shown as JPOFS. That was ok - junky piece of ferking shit in case you were wondering. He only paid a couple of months but I had lost the will to chase it up.

Lad that burgled my place had 83 other offences to be taken into consideration!

Female that burgled my ex-girlfriends house was "official Harpist to the Prince of Wales" at the time & has played for the Queen since!

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Not Canton or Cardiff related but some junky twat threw a hammer through my car window with the intention of stealing money and the stereo. Luckily a neighbour disturbed him and he pulled his arm out and cut himself badly, blood everywhere. Plod turned up, got DNA and all that shite. Bang to rigths. Went to court and they were brilliant - serial offender, well known piece of shit. £50 fine. No other fine or community service as bless him he had an addiction and it could interfere with his rehab. As he was on the dole he had to pay me £2 a month for 25 months. The court asked me how I would like the payments registered in my bank account so I knew where they were from. I asked for it to be labelled HammerZeit - Hammer Time in case you were wondering. They refused saying I was trivialising the court system. Cheeky feckers! I had it changed to C.U.N.T. That too wasn't allowed for some reason. I asked for them to just put his name and address but that wasn't allowed either. So in the end it was just shown as JPOFS. That was ok - junky piece of ferking shit in case you were wondering. He only paid a couple of months but I had lost the will to chase it up.
    Should have reported it, got a court order against him.
    It woyld screw him for years.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Should have reported it, got a court order against him.
    It woyld screw him for years.
    Not much point. Druggy piece of shit. It won't ruin his credit score or anything. I was so let down by the courts and the piss poor way I was dealt with it was clear he was the victim, not me!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Lad that burgled my place had 83 other offences to be taken into consideration!

Female that burgled my ex-girlfriends house was "official Harpist to the Prince of Wales" at the time & has played for the Queen since!
    83!!! How did he find time to shoot up???

After a stressful day of trying to sort this mess out the total cost of damage is going to be about £1500. 4 alloys are over £800. Also tyres, new locking nuts ,also damage to the sill and front wing which they buckled by not having their jack far enough under the car.
    Not to mention a days work lost (self employed). Left me no choice than to go through insurance. All in all feeling pissed off , and all because of some low life piece of shite.

After a stressful day of trying to sort this mess out the total cost of damage is going to be about £1500. 4 alloys are over £800. Also tyres, new locking nuts ,also damage to the sill and front wing which they buckled by not having their jack far enough under the car.
    Not to mention a days work lost (self employed). Left me no choice than to go through insurance. All in all feeling pissed off , and all because of some low life piece of shite.
    You think you got it bad. Those poor sods have got to try and shift three wheels. Who the hell wants to buy three wheels? They are going to have to find someone with one wheel on his car that matches the three they've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

Del Boy Trotter has to be under suspicion here I think

That is so shit mate, were there any cameras within a 50 yard vicinity of your car?

Lowlife twats