+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anjem Choudary!

Re: Anjem Choudary!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The state police in the US are stockpiling billions of rounds of hollow-point ammo. It's totally useless for target practise
    Weyhey. the old hollow bullets again, how long until the disposable coffins story gets an airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Prior to November 8. I can't provide an exact date, I'm afraid. I've already informed you of my top tip several times.

The Yanks might not be that upset at a postponed election as they have a terrible choice. In the blue corner is a buffoon, and in the red one is a super crim. Maybe it isn't a coincidence that they have such a ghastly choice, eh?
    I can't remember your top tip I'm afraid, was it storing up a load of cash, or pot noodles? Neither of which I have lots of at this current time.

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep until mid November at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Weyhey. the old hollow bullets again, how long until the disposable coffins story gets an airing.
    The original source is Associated Press. Are you saying that one of the major news providers to the mainstream media are a bunch of bullshitters?

I can't remember your top tip I'm afraid, was it storing up a load of cash, or pot noodles? Neither of which I have lots of at this current time.

I started stockpiling food, but I just ended up putting on an extra 18 kg's, so I stopped it.

The original source is Associated Press. Are you saying that one of the major news providers to the mainstream media are a bunch of bullshitters?
    If it sounds scary, you'll believe it either way mate. It makes no difference what I think.

Blog Entries

Better put up a link before TruBlue has a hernia

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphben.../#29c55be55e01
    Why are they telling us that?

If it sounds scary, you'll believe it either way mate. It makes no difference what I think.
    I have a neutral opinion, I am just trying to help the thread along (with some "official sources")

I have a neutral opinion, I am just trying to help the thread along (with some "official sources")
    I notice Splotty has gone quiet since I wanted more information on his current favourite site.

Blog Entries

How can you say that? unless you mean neutral in a dialectical sense? did you read that last night?

I'm ten mins in on that vid, can't reply as your inbox is full AGAIN

Biscuits!

compressed_Gold-Bar-big.jpg