+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anjem Choudary!

Re: Anjem Choudary!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Who is he? Trying to find some stuff on him, also where does it say he's the owner, also who verifies all these independent journalists articles?
    If it's balance you're after here is a link to Engage.

https://engageonline.wordpress.com/about-engage/

You can ask all the same questions about that.

Who is he? Trying to find some stuff on him, also where does it say he's the owner, also who verifies all these independent journalists articles?
    Robert Fisk and Stephen Lendman contribute articles or rather have their articles contributed. You can check out either of those quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    If it's balance you're after here is a link to Engage.

https://engageonline.wordpress.com/about-engage/

You can ask all the same questions about that.
    Let's deal with the original questions first, we can move onto other places afterwards.

1. Who is Michael Lee?
    2. Where is the confirmation that he owns that website?

Who runs thats uprooted website? Where can I find out more detail about them and it. I'm trying to do my "critical analysis".

Banned

Let's deal with the original questions first, we can move onto other places afterwards.

1. Who is Michael Lee?
    2. Where is the confirmation that he owns that website?

Stephen lendman is another one of splottos moronic 'false flaggers' ,he also writes for veterans today,a much laughed at conspiracy website.

Damo, in spite of you trying to sound like a dumbo sheeple in virtually every post, old hands around here know you are anything but.

It never ceases to amaze me about the naivety of some who just blindly soak up whatever they're told on the box in the corner of their lounge, without any form of critical analysis.
    I disagree, it's not naivety. A lot of time and money has been invested over the last 80 years to ensure that the default mode of the average person is a distorted sense of reality. Humans are not rational beings, they believe in ideas and not facts. A master salesman will always trump a speaker of truth, once an idea has reached critical mass. If propaganda didn't work people wouldn't waste their time doing it, and there is a huge body of scientific evidence that backs this up. It has also been going on for thousands of years, there are many examples history where people have been led by nothing more than an idea that has no basis in reality.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 07-09-16 at 18:22.

I think Dai's comments were aimed squarely towards our resident disbelievers.

Anyhow, it's off-topic but I'm interested to know if you've made any provisions for a sudden economic collapse proceeding a black swan event. I'm thinking maybe six months worth of cash on hand and 20 Pot Noodles in the grub cupboard would be prudent start.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I think Dai's comments were aimed squarely towards our resident disbelievers.

Anyhow, it's off-topic but I'm interested to know if you've made any provisions for a sudden economic collapse proceeding a black swan event. I'm thinking maybe six months worth of cash on hand and 20 Pot Noodles in the grub cupboard would be prudent start.
    My plans are far more advanced than that

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    My plans are far more advanced than that
    Strictly box set?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Strictly box set?

100 Items to Disappear First - http://www.thepowerhour.com/news/ite...ppearfirst.htm

Some food for thought in that list. The recollections of the fella beneath the list is also interesting. I gave serious consideration some years back to buying three top end generators, one to use if things went tits up and two for bartering purposes. I also thought they'd be good inflation hedges if they remained unused and boxed. Six years later they are 37% more expensive.

I'm glad I started re-reading this messageboard. Instead of hearing anecdotes about Jimmy Gilligan I get the world's****ed, everything is going to crash (again) and more conspiracy theories then a box set of the x files.

100 Items to Disappear First - http://www.thepowerhour.com/news/ite...ppearfirst.htm

Some food for thought in that list. The recollections of the fella beneath the list is also interesting. I gave serious consideration some years back to buying three top end generators, one to use if things went tits up and two for bartering purposes. I also thought they'd be good inflation hedges if they remained unused and boxed. Six years later they are 37% more expensive.
    If everything goes tits up people won't be bartering, they'll be smashing your down and taking what they want

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm glad I started re-reading this messageboard. Instead of hearing anecdotes about Jimmy Gilligan I get the world's****ed, everything is going to crash (again) and more conspiracy theories then a box set of the x files.
    Trust you to take the comedy channel seriously, it's an existential windup, chill-out man

You think he was allowed to get away with everything he was involved in over the last ten years because our security services were sleeping on the job? Or maybe not aware of his existence?

He was an asset.
    👻

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8697821.html

This is one of my favourite articles showing that the UK has a distorted picture on the country we live in and presumably largely due to how it is reported on, however even with this I would question how the survey has been a) reported (I don't think the media are that good at reporting study findings which can result in things such as a health minister quoting a report then the authors saying he's misinforming people) and b) who has checked how strong the method for the study was (there will have been limitations that were recognised at the start and limitations not recognised til 6 months later).

As for Choudary, I think it's likely that he was just clever enough to know how to keep the right side of the line and the mistake was giving such a man such a large platform.

If everything goes tits up people won't be bartering, they'll be smashing your down and taking what they want
    Yeah, that was the reason I decided against. I suppose the essential element for preparation involves keeping schtum. Something sudden like a nuke being lobbed, whether a false flag or not, would likely see things turn bad very fast. Griffin's Pessimistic Scenario is an economic event providing the trigger. That paragraph is worth a read if you find time - https://archive.org/stream/CreatureF.../n537/mode/2up

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Strictly box set?

The world is about to end and I can no longer get "39. Garlic". I don't know how I'll survive.

Anyway, what was the date? November 9th wasn't it?

Yeah, that was the reason I decided against. I suppose the essential element for preparation involves keeping schtum. Something sudden like a nuke being lobbed, whether a false flag or not, would likely see things turn bad very fast. Griffin's Pessimistic Scenario is an economic event providing the trigger. That paragraph is worth a read if you find time - https://archive.org/stream/CreatureF.../n537/mode/2up
    You only need food, water and weapons, money will be useless. Oh yeah, A Jimmy Gilligan T-shirt might come in handy to notify the marauding gangs that you are a City fan

The world is about to end and I can no longer get "39. Garlic". I don't know how I'll survive.

Anyway, what was the date? November 9th wasn't it?
    Prior to November 8. I can't provide an exact date, I'm afraid. I've already informed you of my top tip several times.

The Yanks might not be that upset at a postponed election as they have a terrible choice. In the blue corner is a buffoon, and in the red one is a super crim. Maybe it isn't a coincidence that they have such a ghastly choice, eh?

Prior to November 8. I can't provide an exact date, I'm afraid. I've already informed you of my top tip several times.

The Yanks might not be that upset at a postponed election as they have a terrible choice. In the blue corner is a buffoon, and in the red one is a super crim. Maybe it isn't a coincidence that they have such a ghastly choice, eh?
    The state police in the US are stockpiling billions of rounds of hollow-point ammo. It's totally useless for target practise

Blog Entries

The state police in the US are stockpiling billions of rounds of hollow-point ammo. It's totally useless for target practise

Better put up a link before TruBlue has a hernia

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphben.../#29c55be55e01