+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Dhli

  1. #1

    Dhli

    Starting for Norway u21 against a strong England side in a few minutes.

    He does still exist.

  2. #2
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,928

    Re: Dhli

    Norway's Jonnie Williams.
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  3. #3
    International nugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Wenvoe, Barry
    Posts
    6,279

    Re: Dhli

    Wasn't good enough for slade, so he must be poop

  4. #4

    Re: Dhli

    The under 21's??? I thought he was the poster boy for the seniors??

  5. #5

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Starting for Norway u21 against a strong England side in a few minutes.

    He does still exist.
    He's about 35 now isn't he?

  6. #6
    First Team *** G L O V E S ***'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pair of hands near you
    Posts
    2,327

    Re: Dhli

    The Wales equivalents currently 1-0 down at home to Luxembourg, meanwhile. They should have been two up before the break - a missed pen 42 minutes in.
    "Signatures kind of break up the flow of the thread"

  7. #7

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Norway's Jonnie Williams.
    Nail on the head.

  8. #8

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Nail on the head.
    Bit harsh. Even Jonny Williams manages 5 games a season.

  9. #9

    Re: Dhli

    Gotta be honest here, he was/is shite. (not Jonny)

  10. #10

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Bit harsh. Even Jonny Williams manages 5 games a season.

  11. #11

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Starting for Norway u21 against a strong England side in a few minutes.

    He does still exist.
    What a talent.
    Hope he realises his potential.

  12. #12

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What a talent.
    Hope he realises his potential.
    Pity he never showed it for us and wanted out rather than fight for his place.

  13. #13

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Pity he never showed it for us and wanted out rather than fight for his place.
    Bombed out by Slade who would rather put 3 centre halfs on the bench than Daehli

  14. #14

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Pity he never showed it for us and wanted out rather than fight for his place.
    Never heard that one.

  15. #15

    Re: Dhli

    Found this thread on Dhli on a st pauli forum.
    Some high praise on there if Google translate is anything to go by..

    http://www.stpauli-forum.de/viewtopi...=asc&start=180

  16. #16

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What a talent.
    Hope he realises his enigmatic potential.
    FTFY

  17. #17

    Re: Dhli

    Good little player , nice touch and comfortable on the ball with the energy
    of a Springer Spaniel.

  18. #18

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Good little player , nice touch and comfortable on the ball with the energy
    of a Springer Spaniel.
    I was most uncomfortable with his floppy arms - most fey

  19. #19

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I was most uncomfortable with his floppy arms - most fey
    You'd have been happier with fey done away then ?

  20. #20

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Found this thread on Dhli on a st pauli forum.
    Some high praise on there if Google translate is anything to go by..

    http://www.stpauli-forum.de/viewtopi...=asc&start=180
    Definately a final third link player. Touch, skill, speed of thought and an eye for a killer pass.
    Sadly, for him, he ended up here in a half-arsed side and with no purpose. It put the kids career back 2/3 years - that's what Cardiff City can do.
    Still very young and very talented. A luxury every side should strive to possess. He was a footballer with a footballers brain playing for Russell Slade. Pfffft!

  21. #21

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Gotta be honest here, he was/is shite. (not Jonny)
    But.....he was the next Iniesta according to lots of people on here.


  22. #22

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    But.....he was the next Iniesta according to lots of people on here.

    Yep . I stick by that comment .

  23. #23

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    Definately a final third link player. Touch, skill, speed of thought and an eye for a killer pass.
    Sadly, for him, he ended up here in a half-arsed side and with no purpose. It put the kids career back 2/3 years - that's what Cardiff City can do.
    Still very young and very talented. A luxury every side should strive to possess. He was a footballer with a footballers brain playing for Russell Slade. Pfffft!
    He played for Fergie pfffffft !!

  24. #24

    Re: Dhli

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He played for Fergie pfffffft !!
    In the same way Derek Brazil did though.

  25. #25

    Re: Dhli

    Burgstaller went from woeful here to scoring goals in the Budersliga - I don't think all of our signings under Ole were bad but the system and environment they were asked to play in revealed all of their weaknesses rather than strengths.

  26. #26

    Re: Dhli

    He is the Norwegian Joniesta, though I fear Jonny may not have much of a career much like Jack Collison.

  27. #27

    Re: Dhli

    The st Pauli fans seem to think he's good enough for the bundersliga and too good for bundersliga II. They would have him back there in a heartbeat next season, but think they may struggle to get him.
    Hasn't picked up that many goals or assists since joining, but their results have taken a dramatic improvement, and he seems to have been doing plenty to impress their fans. Not a single dissenting voice on that thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •