+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What was all that crap about the Pubs in Canton being reserved for the Toon fans last night?

What was all that crap about the Pubs in Canton being reserved for the Toon fans last night?

There was a post on here early in the week that the Napier, Wetherspoons and Corporation were all going to be away pubs last night. There wasn't a Jimmy Nail soundalike anywhere.

And how did Newcastle play in white? I wouldn't have thought their away kit would be 50 % the same as their usual black and white attire.

Re: What was all that crap about the Pubs in Canton being reserved for the Toon fans last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    There was a post on here early in the week that the Napier, Wetherspoons and Corporation were all going to be away pubs last night. There wasn't a Jimmy Nail soundalike anywhere.

And how did Newcastle play in white? I wouldn't have thought their away kit would be 50 % the same as their usual black and white attire.
    Posts made by former poster, I mean troll, PerryJason.

Re: What was all that crap about the Pubs in Canton being reserved for the Toon fans last night?

It's known as "fake news". All the rage apparently.

Cant trust these right wing driven websites lol

the cottage was deffo an away pub lol