+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Austria v Wales

Reserve

Austria v Wales

Anyone know when tickets for this game will be going on sale?

Re: Austria v Wales

your mental if your thinking about going to austria. it's an isis hotspot these days.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    your mental if your thinking about going to austria. it's an isis hotspot these days.
    really?????

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    really?????
    Apologies for KingBilly. He thought you said Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    Anyone know when tickets for this game will be going on sale?
    Booked my flights for this one yesterday. Ticket info is here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...px?itemref=766

Bull s**t, booked my flight, accommodation, sightseeing ... and may not get a bloody ticket now, as i'm in stage three :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Bull s**t, booked my flight, accommodation, sightseeing ... and may not get a bloody ticket now, as i'm in stage three :-(
    Think the FAW have done the right thing here, given they weren't able to increase the allocation. Be easier if they could make announcements a little earlier, but I guess until they know the ticket allocation it's difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Think the FAW have done the right thing here, given they weren't able to increase the allocation. Be easier if they could make announcements a little earlier, but I guess until they know the ticket allocation it's difficult.
    The ticket allocation is very low, 2700 in a 55,000 stadium! I'm in Stage 2 so fingers crossed will get one, but was definitely expecting a far larger allocation than this.

Not where I went in May this year.

Looking at the games that are covered by the allocation, I don't think we sold more or were allocated more than 2500 for any game. Given that many that travelled to these games were part of their mates/family buying under one name (this has since been overwrote as single membership for tickets) Fingers x I get one as I have booked up also. If it is one per person should be okay.
    Spedger

If it's like Belgium where loads went with and without tickets then could still be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Given that many that travelled to these games were part of their mates/family buying under one name (this has since been overwrote as single membership for tickets)
    This, it's a difficult merry go round to get on, I've only ever bought tickets in my name before this campaign, so my lads have no booking history.

Banned

An away game is an away game so the Euro games should count. Give all fans a chance, first come first served.

First Team

International games rarely sell out these days for the majority of teams so I wouldn't be surprised if the allocation is increased or alternatively, if the initial away tickets sell quickly, then a further tranche are made available.
    Then again, if there are suddenly hundreds of away fans without tickets milling around the stadium it's remarkable how quickly additional seats are made available despite all the initial warnings about none to be had.Normally come at a premium but you pays your money!

I should be able to get a ticket but I can't go. Depending on the issuing process they adopt you can have mine if you want but it might not be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    International games rarely sell out these days for the majority of teams so I wouldn't be surprised if the allocation is increased or alternatively, if the initial away tickets sell quickly, then a further tranche are made available.
    Then again, if there are suddenly hundreds of away fans without tickets milling around the stadium it's remarkable how quickly additional seats are made available despite all the initial warnings about none to be had.Normally come at a premium but you pays your money!
    Austria sold out each of their home Euro16 qualifiers @ 48,500

Reserve

Will happily take a spare number off anybody that has one. Should be fine for my ticket but will be a bit tight to get my dad one.