+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May quotes a twitter troll

May quotes a twitter troll

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...home-secretary

The best part about Corbyn's leadership (and some will see it as the only good thing) is how he treats Parliament as a place where grown-ups debate and announce policies that will impact on people's lives. The worst thing about David Cameron (and some will see it as the only bad thing) is how he cheapened the place by refusing to answer a question and focused far too heavily on cheap, snide remarks that ridiculed those worried about what was being announced. It seems that despite positive reviews May isn't against acting more like Cameron; it's also interesting to see an article focus on some of her failures as home secretary rather than just say she's brilliant because she's a woman, not Gove and looks a bit serious.

Re: May quotes a twitter troll

She hasn't got the delivery of Cameron, but obviously it's the same scriptwriter. I've a feeling this may become tiresome rather quickly. BTW who's that in the white?

Re: May quotes a twitter troll

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...home-secretary

The best part about Corbyn's leadership (and some will see it as the only good thing) is how he treats Parliament as a place where grown-ups debate and announce policies that will impact on people's lives. The worst thing about David Cameron (and some will see it as the only bad thing) is how he cheapened the place by refusing to answer a question and focused far too heavily on cheap, snide remarks that ridiculed those worried about what was being announced. It seems that despite positive reviews May isn't against acting more like Cameron; it's also interesting to see an article focus on some of her failures as home secretary rather than just say she's brilliant because she's a woman, not Gove and looks a bit serious.
    That feeble rolling stock/laughing stock joke was being repeated on the rolling headlines bit which goes along the bottom of the screen on the BBC News Channel.

That's a very good article at a time when the stampede in the press to try to turn Theresa May into something on a par with her namesake who was declared a saint this week is overwhelming - I'm trying to be as non political and objective as I can be when I say she was no more than an average Home Secretary.