+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trollope out now please!!!!!!

Trollope out now please!!!!!!

Just nowhere near good enough. Just go now to save us from further embarrassment

Re: Trollope out now please!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Just nowhere near good enough. Just go now to save us from further embarrassment
    Grow up.

After 6 games? Don't be ridiculous.

Were you expecting a win today?

We lose by the odd goal on five away to one of the best sides in the division.
    Would be stupid to sack the manager now.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Grow up.

It is clear that 532 not working. If the manager is not prepared to put his hand up and change to a flat 4 it has to be #trollopeout and #warnockin

just ignore him. clearly another multi

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    It is clear that 532 not working. If the manager is not prepared to put his hand up and change to a flat 4 it has to be #trollopeout and #warnockin
    You want a change of leader Jeremy Corbyn?

Were you at the game today to witness our formation "not working"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We lose by the odd goal on five away to one of the best sides in the division.
    Would be stupid to sack the manager now.
    Quite right! There are some prats on this board! Carrow Road has always been a very tough place to visit, from the commentary, I felt City bossed much of the game. I am cheered by two goals away and the performance as a whole!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    It's clear that the club want to build something and a season of Warnock before he retires is not going to cut it. Get behind Trollope and it could be 6 points from 6 and things starting to look so much better.

So we can stick with a young manager, and take time to build a way of playing at the club that they were talking about just the other day, a process that will develop over the months and years in order to build some solid foundations for future success. Or alternatively sack the manager after just 6 games and start again?

Trolls.......!

(The manager)

It's the Cardiff Way you knut

Takes time to change things.

One again, patience is needed. Good to see us fight back today and sounded from the game that we were unlucky not to get something against a side full of premiership players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Takes time to change things.

One again, patience is needed. Good to see us fight back today and sounded from the game that we were unlucky not to get something against a side full of premiership players.
    ^^^this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's clear that the club want to build something and a season of Warnock before he retires is not going to cut it. Get behind Trollope and it could be 6 points from 6 and things starting to look so much better.
    I'm not sure that I agree that the club want to build something/anything! As far as I can see we are selling everything and cutting costs to the bone (e.g. Promoting Trollope)

I like Trollope he's a breath of fresh air compared to Slade....Give him just a little more time and this team will surely grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    So we can stick with a young manager, and take time to build a way of playing at the club that they were talking about just the other day, a process that will develop over the months and years in order to build some solid foundations for future success. Or alternatively sack the manager after just 6 games and start again?
    At 44, Trollope is hardly young. He was 33 when he became Bristol Rovers manager. Five years later he was sacked having lost more matches than won.

We're you drunk when you posted this?

I can understand you being disappointed by the result today as are the rest of us but, assuming you feel the same way after a few hours for the result to sink in, can you please elaborate on your plan after PT hands in his resignation as per your request.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    At 44, Trollope is hardly young. He was 33 when he became Bristol Rovers manager. Five years later he was sacked having lost more matches than won.
    Promoted at rovers then built a reputation as one of the best coaches in the championship and, later, well respected within the Wales set-up. Whether he's a strong enough manager is yet to be seen but he's got good foundations, and ambition is not just spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Oh fair enough then. Trollope out!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We're you drunk when you posted this?

I can understand you being disappointed by the result today as are the rest of us but, assuming you feel the same way after a few hours for the result to sink in, can you please elaborate on your plan after PT hands in his resignation as per your request.
    Ok I'll elaborate. Mr Trollope you are way out of your depth at Cardiff City, please go as soon as possible. Diolch yn fawr iawn

Ok I'll elaborate. Mr Trollope you are way out of your depth at Cardiff City, please go as soon as possible. Diolch yn fawr iawn
    Great elaboration.

What do you expect from a team that sensible fans expect to see in a mid-table position by the end of this season?

" Diolch yn fawr iawn"

Can you take the flob to the proper section for it please.