+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to all on this Eid al-Adha.

Re: Eid Mubarak

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Eid Mubarak to all on this Eid al-Adha.

Eid saeed lakum 'aydaan.

I was going to post this on the Welsh message board but I've not got a clue what they're saying over there

Banned

I thought he was in jail?

Can't wait for Christmas.

Celebrating artificially starving yourself for large parts of a number of days by slaughtering a load of goats, all to please a make-believe bearded nonce in the sky.

As bad as Christians eating crackers on a Sunday and thinking it's actually Jesus' flesh, or Hindus believing cows are sacred (cows ffs!!)

Humanity is simply a vast collection of bellends.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Celebrating artificially starving yourself for large parts of a number of days by slaughtering a load of goats, all to please a make-believe bearded nonce in the sky.

As bad as Christians eating crackers on a Sunday and thinking it's actually Jesus' flesh, or Hindus believing cows are sacred (cows ffs!!)

Atheist?

Blog Entries

That's why I became a Pastafarian..

Isn't Eid tomorrow? Like wishing someone happy birthday the day before their birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Isn't Eid tomorrow? Like wishing someone happy birthday the day before their birthday.
    It's confirmed by moon sightings, I thought it would be yesterday as well

Eid mubarak to everyone

Blog Entries

Grim
    https://www.rt.com/viral/359308-dhaka-blood-river-eid/

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Don't trouble your pretty little head with all that. It's Bangladesh they're used to flooding and rain.

More importantly can you see Val fro GBBO making an appearance on CCMB when she finally gets the boot from the show?

https://twitter.com/BritishBakeOff/s...44306902016002

Blog Entries

Don't trouble your pretty little head with all that. It's Bangladesh they're used to flooding and rain.

More importantly can you see Val fro GBBO making an appearance on CCMB when she finally gets the boot from the show?

https://twitter.com/BritishBakeOff/s...44306902016002
    It's not like you to be patronising David, I'm not interested in the great British toss off.

It's not like you to be patronising David, I'm not interested in the great British toss off.
    Look at it this way, the goats were there and so was the torrential rain and subsequent flooding. You have two choices, ignore the Eid and have rivers of goat shit running through the streets, or continue with the festival and avoid the streets running brown with goat's shit...

Blog Entries

Look at it this way, the goats were there and so was the torrential rain and subsequent flooding. You have two choices, ignore the Eid and have rivers of goat shit running through the streets, or continue with the festival and avoid the streets running brown with goat's shit...
    You missed the 3rd choice which is, take them to an abattoir and have them stunned and slaughtered in a more humane way.

You missed the 3rd choice which is, take them to an abattoir and have them stunned and slaughtered in a more humane way.
    Different strokes for different folks Mrs R. I got used to seeing goats and sheep slaughtered by the roadside and the blood allowed to run into the gutters.

We had it tough in Splott...

Banned

Shouldn't it be spelt IED?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Shouldn't it be spelt IED?
    There speaks the message board's equivalent of the extreme right-wing leader of the cyber death squad on CCMB.

There speaks the message board's equivalent of the extreme right-wing leader of the cyber death squad on CCMB.
    He only brings negative energy, too ignorant and bigoted to learn about other's viewpoints

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    He only brings negative energy, too ignorant and bigoted to learn about other's viewpoints
    Do you know what his views are?

Do you know what his views are?
    I've had nine years of reading his views Mrs R. This is the same lunatic who maintained that the Mavi Marmara was carrying armed 'terrorists' who attacked Israeli special forces who boarded the ship illegally in international waters.

He maintained that people were armed even when it became obvious that people had been murdered on board the ship. A subsequent report revealed that Israeli special forces had used 308 rounds of ammunition, some of it fired from helicopters before they had even boarded the ship.

goslow adopts a congenital extreme right-wing approach, to all major issues that arise and has done so consistently over the same period.

I've had nine years of reading his views Mrs R. This is the same lunatic who maintained that the Mavi Marmara was carrying armed 'terrorists' who attacked Israeli special forces who boarded the ship illegally in international waters.

He maintained that people were armed even when it became obvious that people had been murdered on board the ship. A subsequent report revealed that Israeli special forces had used 308 rounds of ammunition, some of it fired from helicopters before they had even boarded the ship.

goslow adopts a congenital extreme right-wing approach, to all major issues that arise and has done so consistently over the same period.
    he's had you on toast more times than beans

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    He avoids debate, preferring to issue abuse, insults, lies, fabrications and bigotry in response to other people's posts on here. He's the nearest thing that this message board has got to Alf Garnett.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    He must have had a bad batch of beans...as this is but a small sample of his standard replies

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...alkers-on-CCMB

Blog Entries

I was going to bring this up but I see you have already addressed it in another thread

He avoids debate, preferring to issue abuse, insults, lies, fabrications and bigotry in response to other people's posts on here. He's the nearest thing that this message board has got to Alf Garnett.
    Alf Garnett was entitled to a view the same as the next man, this is why I moved to the middle of the road, I can't be a hypocrite and say he isn't, my dad is a bit like Alf Garnette too actually, should I call him an extreme right-wing racist over Christmas dinner?

"should I call him an extreme right-wing racist over Christmas dinner? "

Depends on how good or bad his Christmas present to you was.

I'd work up to it gently. But that would depend on whether I was invited to have Christmas lunch with him...