+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/11...

Re: 9/11...

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    That Twitter account literally takes photos of random dead arabs and claims Israels shot them.

IDF sniping children.

Not a bloody chance.
    All you now have to do is provide the evidence of your claim. It should be easy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    All you now have to do is provide the evidence of your claim. It should be easy for you.
    Well prove to me they did?.

The accused must prove innocence when the accuser has no proof in the first place

That is not how it works in the world I am afraid.

Make as many false tweets you want. Literally make shit up.

It is down to the accused to provide evidence that they didn't do the fictional crap you made up.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    So if the planes weren't hijacked, who on earth do you think flew those planes into the twin towers, the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania?

Two rogue pilots that just decided to act in identical ways by flying into the twin towers within a short space of time, along with the two other planes and another two rogue pilots.

Either your conspiracy has FOUR rogue pilots on suicide missions for no obvious reasons OR the four planes were hijacked by Islamists who had Osama Bin Liner taking responsibility?

What are your answers ?

We await in either, awe at your wisdom and proof, or great hilarity at your ridiculous, one dimensional arguments.

Come on Splotty, you have had 15 (not 16) years to provide proof to your answers - who flew the planes?
    You have failed to respond to what should be very simple questions.
    You have had 15 years to validate YOUR PROOF to confirm your pre conceived beliefs.
    Were there passengers on this four planes, did they have pilots and other crew members or is that ALL another fabrication of the US Government, controlled by Israelis.

Were the airlines, the check in staff, the baggage handlers, air traffic control all complicit.
    These planes were real in EVERY sense.
    Once you conclude there were passengers, crew and pilots, then you can ONLY have two scenarios.
    That ALL FOUR pilots and their cockpit crew decided for some unknown collective reasoning, to go on a suicide mission
    OR
    The planes were hijacked by Islamists.

Come on mad Splotty, show us your PROOF that these planes did not exist and they were drones or the PROOF that it was actually the existing cabin crews of the 4 planes that decided to collectively fly their respective planes into prized buildings and the field in Pennsylvania.
    Do you have irrefutable PROOF and hard evidence to show that the individual pilots knew each other and made contact with each other to plan the events of 9/11.
    Without that Splotty, you may have to claim 4 independent pilots of previous sound mind, decided to act in unprecedented manners at virtually the same time.
    Surely, even the barking mad can accept how stupid that claim would be.
    Show us YOUR PROOF or claim your prize of the forum's most bigoted, one dimensional, clueless bastard

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    You have failed to respond to what should be very simple questions.
    You have had 15 years to validate YOUR PROOF to confirm your pre conceived beliefs.
    Were there passengers on this four planes, did they have pilots and other crew members or is that ALL another fabrication of the US Government, controlled by Israelis.

Were the airlines, the check in staff, the baggage handlers, air traffic control all complicit.
    These planes were real in EVERY sense.
    Once you conclude there were passengers, crew and pilots, then you can ONLY have two scenarios.
    That ALL FOUR pilots and their cockpit crew decided for some unknown collective reasoning, to go on a suicide mission
    OR
    The planes were hijacked by Islamists.

Come on mad Splotty, show us your PROOF that these planes did not exist and they were drones or the PROOF that it was actually the existing cabin crews of the 4 planes that decided to collectively fly their respective planes into prized buildings and the field in Pennsylvania.
    Do you have irrefutable PROOF and hard evidence to show that the individual pilots knew each other and made contact with each other to plan the events of 9/11.
    Without that Splotty, you may have to claim 4 independent pilots of previous sound mind, decided to act in unprecedented manners at virtually the same time.
    Surely, even the barking mad can accept how stupid that claim would be.
    Show us YOUR PROOF or claim your prize of the forum's most bigoted, one dimensional, clueless bastard

It is a full moon tonight so I guess we have to make allowances for some on this board.

The third option, or scenario if you prefer, is that the planes were not piloted at all. Most people skip past that despite all of the information which exists which claimed that NORAD had the capability to remotely fly certain models, which were in use for domestic flights within the USA and that those models were fitted with equipment which allowed NORAD to take control of them.

Show me proof that the planes involved were not remotely flown that day. Then and only then can we talk about box cutters and hijackers.

I'm not going to dispute that the good old US of A has done some naughty things over the years but remote fly planes into building killing their own civilians??
    Wasn't their a black box released of one of the planes with dialogue heard in arabic from the hijackers ?
    The United 93 flight ?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1515650/Shouts-moans-and-murder-on-Flight-93.html

Surely someone would have broken ranks by now if it was some internal conspiracy.

Until I see different this I am one doubting Thomas on the alternative theories
    ( my names not Thomas by the way 😃)

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm not going to dispute that the good old US of A has done some naughty things over the years but remote fly planes into building killing their own civilians??
    Wasn't their a black box released of one of the planes with dialogue heard in arabic from the hijackers ?
    The United 93 flight ?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...Flight-93.html

Surely someone would have broken ranks by now if it was some internal conspiracy.

Until I see different this I am one doubting Thomas on the alternative theories
    ( my names not Thomas by the way ��)
    We are in a difficult position with this, on the one hand common sense dictates that we should follow the official narrative without questioning it, on the other, the facts don't fit in with the official account. There are far too many loose ends, far too many improbable scenarios which have to be ignored if someone is just to take on the official narrative without any questions. The moment that you start to question the official narrative, as millions have already done, then you are in uncharted territory.

Well prove to me they did?.

The accused must prove innocence when the accuser has no proof in the first place

That is not how it works in the world I am afraid.

Make as many false tweets you want. Literally make shit up.

It is down to the accused to provide evidence that they didn't do the fictional crap you made up.
    I am waiting.....

I am waiting.....
    You've made claims about a Twitter account which are unsubstantiated i.e. your claims lack credibility. You've had all the time in the world to substantiate those claims and so far you've failed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    You've made claims about a Twitter account which are unsubstantiated i.e. your claims lack credibility. You've had all the time in the world to substantiate those claims and so far you've failed.

When people talk about irony ^^ this is what they mean.