+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11...

Re: 9/11...

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We have answers. 2 enormous planes flew into the towers. Lots of people saw it happen live.

Anyone who says that the buildings were brought down with controlled explosions are clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
    If they were going to do that, then why bother with the planes? Wouldn't they just have said that Al Qaida had placed bombs in the building?
    Also the buildings collapsed from the position that the planes hit, so the pilots would have had to have very accurately aimed their planes to hit exactly where the explosives had been left, but without immediately triggering the explosives or damaging the triggering mechanism? Doesn't seem very likely does it?
    According to polls, 46% of US citizens are unaware that in addition to the Twin Towers a third nearby building also fell that day. It was World Trade Centre 7. It stood 750 ft and 52 stories high. No-one has ever suggested a plane or anything else hit it, and yet it fell into its own footprint. Until that day no building had ever collapsed as those three did other than by controlled demolition because doing so would defy the laws of physics. However, brainy types who ensure they pack an extra loaf in their hampers insist it was all a coincidence.

Here's a 30 seconds video of that building going down.

I hadn't seen this before. Quite interesting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...umed-fire.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    According to polls, 46% of US citizens are unaware that in addition to the Twin Towers a third nearby building also fell that day. It was World Trade Centre 7. It stood 750 ft and 52 stories high. No-one has ever suggested a plane or anything else hit it, and yet it fell into its own footprint. Until that day no building had ever collapsed as those three did other than by controlled demolition because doing so would defy the laws of physics. However, brainy types who ensure they pack an extra loaf in their hampers insist it was all a coincidence.

I'm really not surprised the third tower fell, if you look where it was, right next to 2 gargantuan skyscrapers that had just come crashing down.

The psychopaths who run the show view the rest of us as dispensable scum who can be made to believe anything, however ridiculous. Just look at the billions who think there's some invisible bloke in the sky.

There's a mass culling heading our way. The impending chaos is pencilled in for 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm really not surprised the third tower fell, if you look where it was, right next to 2 gargantuan skyscrapers that had just come crashing down.
    I'm no engineer, but maybe the twin towers coming down affected the integrity of the foundations of surrounding buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm no engineer, but maybe the twin towers coming down affected the integrity of the foundations of surrounding buildings?
    stop talking sense

Ha.

But also if you take a step back and look at what the conspiracy theory seems to be trying to say now.
    The twin towers were brought down by planes crashing into them, but the one they REALLY wanted to destroy was the WTC 7, which they did a secret explosion on and tried to blame it on the planes.
    1) why wouldn't they have arranged a third plane to hit that bldg.
    2) they could also have viably blamed any explosives on Al Qaida as a secondary attack. They haven't because there were no explosives.

.... but other buildings haven't fallen in that manner before. Although I'm yet to see how many tests have been done with 2 giant skyscrapers falling next to a burning building hours earlier.

Feedback

perhaps, just perhaps, the collapse of the other two buildings in close proximity damaged the foundations of this one to such an extent that they could no longer support what was above it

Feedback

amazing isn't it. who'd have thunk it

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    .... but other buildings haven't fallen in that manner before. Although I'm yet to see how many tests have been done with 2 giant skyscrapers falling next to a burning building hours earlier.
    proof that it was a government job. I'm convinced

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I hadn't seen this before. Quite interesting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...umed-fire.html
    That article supports the official conclusion that WTC 7 fell because of office fires within it. Judging from the comments beneath it, only the person who wrote the story believes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Surely, out of the many hundreds of staff who it would've taken to 'create' this atrocity, one would've blabbed by now.
    I was waiting for this and you didn't disappoint

That article supports the official conclusion that WTC 7 fell because of office fires within it. Judging from the comments beneath it, only the person who wrote the story believes it.
    There was an intense fire raging in the lower floors of WT7, which had already been evacuated so there were no direct casualties.

Millions of people all around the world were watching on live TV and the area was full of police and firemen.

I'm wondering why nobody heard the high explosives being detonated or noticed them being carefully placed in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was waiting for this and you didn't disappoint
    It's easier for you to laugh at than answer (at least with any credibility).

There was an intense fire raging in the lower floors of WT7, which had already been evacuated so there were no direct casualties.

Millions of people all around the world were watching on live TV and the area was full of police and firemen.

I'm wondering why nobody heard the high explosives being detonated or noticed them being carefully placed in the first place?
    Plenty of people heard the explosions go off in that building. Most notably Barry Jennings. He was another of the very credible eyewitnesses that day who died in mysterious circumstances. Building 7's collapse is possibly the easiest part of the cover-up to rebutt. That's why a sizeable minority of Yanks remain unaware that it also fell. The official 9-11 enquiry heard nothing of Building 7... nothing at all because they weren't interested in what happened. That should be a ding-ding moment for some headers round here who mentioned the integrity of the ground beneath it.

Over 100 people were prepared to testify that explosions were heard in both Twin Towers too. Why isn't that common knowledge? It's been concealed, hidden and ignored. The number one hero of that day, William Rodriguez, was given a special medal for his bravery. He gave testimony at the enquiry in which he stated that explosions were detonated before the planes hit. His words weren't included in the report and, he says, he was told pointedly not to discuss his testimony.

Banned

Plenty of people heard the explosions go off in that building. Most notably Barry Jennings. He was another of the very credible eyewitnesses that day who died in mysterious circumstances. Building 7's collapse is possibly the easiest part of the cover-up to rebutt. That's why a sizeable minority of Yanks remain unaware that it also fell. The official 9-11 enquiry heard nothing of Building 7... nothing at all because they weren't interested in what happened. That should be a ding-ding moment for some headers round here who mentioned the integrity of the ground beneath it.

Over 100 people were prepared to testify that explosions were heard in both Twin Towers too. Why isn't that common knowledge? It's been concealed, hidden and ignored. The number one hero of that day, William Rodriguez, was given a special medal for his bravery. He gave testimony at the enquiry in which he stated that explosions were detonated before the planes hit. His words weren't included in the report and, he says, he was told pointedly not to discuss his testimony.
    Liar

Pity no one told William about the explosions he heard when he spoke to CNN the same day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/bn.24.html

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Liar
    Me or him? This article concerns him. It's what I stated. He was a hero, was decorated, did testify, said explosions before planes hit, told to keep his trap shut.

https://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/...g-disclosures/

Banned

Me or him? This article concerns him. It's what I stated. He was a hero, was decorated, did testify, said explosions before planes hit, told to keep his trap shut.

https://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/...g-disclosures/
    Did testify,was miffed he wasn't mentioned in the report,started embellishing (lying) his story

Banned

And as I told you before Dai,your links make my ipad scream

What you state would entail him being either very vain or very cheesed-off that what he said became classified (hidden). I'll go for the latter, and he is indeed exceptionally brave because he knows that others like Jennings, who also insisted there were explosions, have died prematurely.

Here's one link that will make you purr with satisfaction. http://commonpurpose.org/united-kingdom/

What you state would entail him being either very vain or very cheesed-off that what he said became classified (hidden). I'll go for the latter, and he is indeed exceptionally brave because he knows that others like Jennings, who also insisted there were explosions, have died prematurely.

Here's one link that will make you purr with satisfaction. http://commonpurpose.org/united-kingdom/
    Organ do you have access to his original testimony? A transcript of it would do even if it didn't make it into the eventual report.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Organ do you have access to his original testimony? A transcript of it would do even if it didn't make it into the eventual report.
    He probably keeps it in the same place as his video of the dancing Jews.

In his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    He probably keeps it in the same place as his video of the dancing Jews.

In his head.
    The 'dancing' Israelis did exist, were arrested with residue of explosives and subsequently held in prison for three months before being allowed to go back to Israel.

No evidence of them 'dancing' actually exists, apart from an eye witness report claiming that they were.

This was the same group that later three of them went on Israel TV to claim in Hebrew, that they had been there to 'document the event'.