+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11...

Re: 9/11...

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What you state would entail him being either very vain or very cheesed-off that what he said became classified (hidden). I'll go for the latter, and he is indeed exceptionally brave because he knows that others like Jennings, who also insisted there were explosions, have died prematurely.

Here's one link that will make you purr with satisfaction. http://commonpurpose.org/united-kingdom/
    So far no one has ever come forward with any evidence to show that hijackers flew the planes. Some sixteen years later and we are still waiting to see evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Pity no one told William about the explosions he heard when he spoke to CNN the same day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/bn.24.html
    William Rodriguez is also quoted as claiming to have recognised one of the hijackers scoping out the building three months before the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    So far no one has ever come forward with any evidence to show that hijackers flew the planes. Some sixteen years later and we are still waiting to see evidence of that.
    There were hundreds but apparently they've mysteriously disappeared, not only that but on the same day as the hijackers.

Hmmm, something definitely dodgy about that, maybe you've been right all along......

There were hundreds but apparently they've mysteriously disappeared, not only that but on the same day as the hijackers.

Hmmm, something definitely dodgy about that, maybe you've been right all along......
    And those passengers on United 93 who rang their relatives to say they were going to attempt to take out the hijackers. Obviously CIA plants. Blog this post, someone will be along shortly to quote it as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    And those passengers on United 93 who rang their relatives to say they were going to attempt to take out the hijackers. Obviously CIA plants. Blog this post, someone will be along shortly to quote it as evidence.
    They must have had cellphone signals up at 35,000 feet then? I can't even get one in my back room.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They must have had cellphone signals up at 35,000 feet then? I can't even get one in my back room.
    Even you don't need have an airfone in your back room mate.

So if the planes weren't hijacked, who on earth do you think flew those planes into the twin towers, the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania?

Two rogue pilots that just decided to act in identical ways by flying into the twin towers within a short space of time, along with the two other planes and another two rogue pilots.

Either your conspiracy has FOUR rogue pilots on suicide missions for no obvious reasons OR the four planes were hijacked by Islamists who had Osama Bin Liner taking responsibility?

What are your answers ?

We await in either, awe at your wisdom and proof, or great hilarity at your ridiculous, one dimensional arguments.

Come on Splotty, you have had 15 (not 16) years to provide proof to your answers - who flew the planes?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    So if the planes weren't hijacked, who on earth do you think flew those planes into the twin towers, the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania?

Two rogue pilots that just decided to act in identical ways by flying into the twin towers within a short space of time, along with the two other planes and another two rogue pilots.

Either your conspiracy has FOUR rogue pilots on suicide missions for no obvious reasons OR the four planes were hijacked by Islamists who had Osama Bin Liner taking responsibility?

What are your answers ?

We await in either, awe at your wisdom and proof, or great hilarity at your ridiculous, one dimensional arguments.

Come on Splotty, you have had 15 (not 16) years to provide proof to your answers - who flew the planes?

Davids latest wheeze is the planes were hacked and the autopilot flew them mind you it's no more far fetched than his previous 'facts' about what happened.

I'm quite prepared to believe there may have been a cover up, although I think what has been covered up is the failure of the FBI/CIA to properly monitor the terrorists, who supported them (and by definition will still be at large), and prevent the attack.
    Someone dropped the ball here.

I'm even prepared to believe that in addition to attacking the towers with planes, there may have been bombs placed in the towers by the same, or other, terrorists.

What I can't accept is the idea that the US government was complicit in murdering thousands of its own innocent citizens, to justify a war in the Middle East.

Organ do you have access to his original testimony? A transcript of it would do even if it didn't make it into the eventual report.
    No, I don't. The transcript of what he said was recorded and is restricted.

By the way, was/is there any airport CCTV footage of the hijackers?

So if the transcript is restricted, nobody can really know the full contents, and any alternative theory about who did what on 9/11 is just that, a theory.

I believe there was some cctv footage, but remember, security for domestic flights in the US pre 9/11 was relatively lax compared with what it is now.

The only claimed time when a plane travelling at 500 mph at 35,000 feet had people making mobile phone calls. It never happened before and has never happened since.

Some people will believe anything.

There is not a shred of evidence that they did hijack any planes. The technology existed to fly all of the planes involved by remote control. The information on that is widely available. There was a rush to get a specific narrative out in the media on the day and that was never backed up by hard evidence.

Mobiles do work on planes.

Only when they are at the airport or at a very low level.

The notion that you can have a conversation with someone at 30,000+ feet and 500 mph is totally bonkers.

Edited to add, cellphones work up to a height of about 10,000 feet overland (i.e within range of a cell tower)

They now work on transatlantic flights at cruising altitude albeit via the aircraft's network.

Edited to add, cellphones work up to a height of about 10,000 feet overland (i.e within range of a cell tower)

They now work on transatlantic flights at cruising altitude albeit via the aircraft's network.
    "They now work"? We are talking about the technology that existed in 2001. There is no evidence, or record, to support the claim that passengers spoke on their mobile phones on 9/11.

Splott David, I've no idea if you're replying to me or not as you're on my ignore list so until someone quotes your post I've no idea what you're saying sorry.

Splott David, I've no idea if you're replying to me or not as you're on my ignore list so until someone quotes your post I've no idea what you're saying sorry.
    So you have no evidence. That wasn't hard, was it?

I'm pretty sure that Splotty said you were on his ignore list a couple of days ago. Obviously you've been forgiven.

"They now work"? We are talking about the technology that existed in 2001. There is no evidence, or record, to support the claim that passengers spoke on their mobile phones on 9/11.
    Apart from industry experts admitting it was possible and a mother recognising her sons voice. Additionally Airfones were available a long time prior to 9/11, have you never seen Die Hard 2.

Apart from industry experts admitting it was possible and a mother recognising her sons voice. Additionally Airfones were available a long time prior to 9/11, have you never seen Die Hard 2.
    Seeing as the recordings were all over the news at the time, you would have thought someone might have pointed out that it all wasn't invented yet. Maybe everyone forgot what year they lived in.

They now work on transatlantic flights. United 93 wasn't mid Atlantic at the time of the crash, and whilst neither I nor splotty know how high it was flying, it is possible it was flying low enough to be in range of a cell tower and possibly connected via the aircraft comms system.

Show me proof, facts, hard evidence that those calls were made on that day.

So far no one has ever produced the slightest shred of proof to support that. I suppose the passengers on the other three flights,which were all flying quite low, were too busy watching the in-flight movie to be bothered making calls before their planes crashed?

He said you're a very lovely lady and he'd like to buy you a drink.