+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11...

Re: 9/11...

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    He said you're a very lovely lady and he'd like to buy you a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Show me proof, facts, hard evidence that those calls were made on that day.

So far no one has ever produced the slightest shred of proof to support that. I suppose the passengers on the other three flights,which were all flying quite low, were too busy watching the in-flight movie to be bothered making calls before their planes crashed?
    Isn't a mother saying she spoke to her son proof?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Isn't a mother saying she spoke to her son proof?
    Purely anecdotal. It means nothing just like the woman who claimed that the Israelis were 'dancing' means nothing. What was proved was that they were filming planes crashing into the twin towers.

Purely anecdotal. It means nothing just like the woman who claimed that the Israelis were 'dancing' means nothing. What was proved was that they were filming planes crashing into the twin towers.
    Would you go around telling "anecdotes" if one of your kids came to an untimely end?

Would you go around telling "anecdotes" if one of your kids came to an untimely end?
    It's irrelevant. It does not constitute proof of anything at all and you know it.

Too many decisions were made far too quickly on 9/11 without the slightest shred of evidence. Then the official narrative was formulated and all the subsequent information had to fit in with that narrative, and now we are where we are with it.

It's irrelevant. It does not constitute proof of anything at all and you know it.

Too many decisions were made far too quickly on 9/11 without the slightest shred of evidence. Then the official narrative was formulated and all the subsequent information had to fit in with that narrative, and now we are where we are with it.
    It is evidence, whether you choose to believe it or not is a different thing.

My guess is you don't want to believe it as it proves your "boys" were in fact guilty, by pretending it's not real evidence you can carry on believing it was the Jews.

My guess is you don't want to believe it as it proves your "boys" were in fact guilty, by pretending it's not real evidence you can carry on believing it was the Jews.
    Only you make those claims. I've never said any such thing.

It is not 'evidence' as you keep on asserting, but merely unsubstantiated claims.

Evidence is evidence, it can be measured and examined and looked at. What you refer to is a claim, no more than that.

You can deflect, distract and go around in circles for as long as you like. But what you are unable to do is produce hard evidence to back up your bigotry and prejudice.

Now go and get real evidence...

Only you make those claims. I've never said any such thing.
    You don't have too, we all know you to well.

It is not 'evidence' as you keep on asserting, but merely unsubstantiated claims.

Evidence is evidence, it can be measured and examined and looked at. What you refer to is a claim, no more than that.
    Can you look at a phone call?

She's certainly a credible witness to her sons phone call.

It's meaningless! My son rang me so that's why we have a War on Terror?

Do me a favour.

You have no evidence. You and the other numpties have spent ages smirking abusing and insulting others on this message board, in defence of a narrative which is not backed up by any form of credible evidence. Never mind credible evidence, simply evidence would do.

It's meaningless! My son rang me so that's why we have a War on Terror?

Do me a favour.

You have no evidence. You and the other numpties have spent ages smirking abusing and insulting others on this message board, in defence of a narrative which is not backed up by any form of credible evidence. Never mind credible evidence, simply evidence would do.
    Now you are being silly.

She's a witness to a phone call that is minute part of a massive event. As I said it's up to you whether you believe her, but there are other call recordings saying about the planes being hijacked. I'm guessing the loved ones of all those people would know their own families voices so all will have been verified.

Obviously it's a difficult one to get your stories to counter which I guess is why you are getting all defensive.

Now you are being silly.

She's a witness to a phone call that is minute part of a massive event. As I said it's up to you whether you believe her, but there are other call recordings saying about the planes being hijacked. I'm guessing the loved ones of all those people would know their own families voices so all will have been verified.

Obviously it's a difficult one to get your stories to counter which I guess is why you are getting all defensive.
    You've had sixteen years and you still are unable to provide any record of mobile calls being made or being received. Where's your evidence?

You've had sixteen years and you still are unable to provide any record of mobile calls being made or being received. Where's your evidence?
    How many people record their phone calls? There are answerphone messages and ATC messages that have been recorded.

I'm sure there will be another reason why they aren't classed as "credible" in your eyes.

P.S. Little hint, if you want to keep being seen as some sort of expert in 9/11 you might want to say 15 years as opposed to 16.

Banned

What's your opinion on the 9/11 attacks David?

How many people record their phone calls? There are answerphone messages and ATC messages that have been recorded.

I'm sure there will be another reason why they aren't classed as "credible" in your eyes.

P.S. Little hint, if you want to keep being seen as some sort of expert in 9/11 you might want to say 15 years as opposed to 16.
    Okay finally we can see after all the messing around that you don't have any evidence with which to back up your claims. Are you sure you didn't just watch Hollywood making millions out of a film, by foisting a false narrative on their audiences?

That was fiction TruBlue, not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    My opinion is a matter of record, as you well know. Your's follows the official narrative which millions of Americans do not believe and members of the very Commission founded to investigate the events, have now distanced themselves from that Commission's conclusions.

Which is why American politicians like Jill Stein are calling for a new and properly comprehensive inquiry into 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    I'm guessing it involves Jews

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm guessing it involves Jews
    Why do you fall into the media trap of conflating Jews with Zionism? Are you aware that there are ten times more Christian Zionists than Jewish ones?

For your information the American politician calling for a fresh 9/11 inquiry, Jill Stein, is Jewish.

Zionism is a specific fascist political ideology. When it tries to pretend that it represents or speaks for Jews, then it is just a form of blatant anti-Semitism.

Banned

My opinion is a matter of record, as you well know. Your's follows the official narrative which millions of Americans do not believe and members of the very Commission founded to investigate the events, have now distanced themselves from that Commission's conclusions.

Which is why American politicians like Jill Stein are calling for a new and properly comprehensive inquiry into 9/11.

It's hardly a matter of record when you have changed your mind so often.for instance in the years running up to your well deserved ban you claimed the pentagon was hit by a missile,the towers were destroyed by explosive demolition,micro exploding pixie dust and by the doomsday device.all carried out by mossad.
    So what's this months opinion?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/phone-c...irliners/16924

Not one mention of in that article of Mark Bingham or Betty Ong in that article from a known conspiracy theory website.

You'll have to excuse me, I've not read the whole article as

a) From a commercial website that makes profit out of the naive.
    b) I don't trust the source
    c) I've heard all the same nonsense last time we did the 9/11 stuff

&

d) You didn't have the decency to read the link I sent about Libya earlier.

Not one mention of in that article of Mark Bingham or Betty Ong in that article from a known conspiracy theory website.

You'll have to excuse me, I've not read the whole article as

a) From a commercial website that makes profit out of the naive.
    b) I don't trust the source
    c) I've heard all the same nonsense last time we did the 9/11 stuff

&

d) You didn't have the decency to read the link I sent about Libya earlier.

I did and I've responded to it.

Here's an example of 'hard evidence'. These Muslims were stopped by the New York police crossing a bridge which they thought would not have any road blocks on it. Why did they think that? Because some kind Muslim rang the police and said that a bunch of Israelis were trying to get across another bridge.

The Muslim's van was found to have the residue of explosives in it and the mural on the outside showed a plane crashing into one of the twin towers.

The Muslims were detained for three months and then released to an Islamic country in the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/eddie1971nyc/sta...97971320340480

Here's more 'hard evidence'
    Osama Bin Ladens favourite football team was the New York Jets.

Here's an example of 'hard evidence'. These Muslims were stopped by the New York police crossing a bridge which they thought would not have any road blocks on it. Why did they think that? Because some kind Muslim rang the police and said that a bunch of Israelis were trying to get across another bridge.

The Muslim's van was found to have the residue of explosives in it and the mural on the outside showed a plane crashing into one of the twin towers.

The Muslims were detained for three months and then released to an Islamic country in the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/eddie1971nyc/sta...97971320340480

That Twitter account literally takes photos of random dead arabs and claims Israels shot them.

IDF sniping children.

Not a bloody chance.