+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO: Splott Dai

Re: FAO: Splott Dai

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Well I was surprised by it, had no idea if what I was seeing was true. I was hoping you'd be able to either confirm or refute the points made in the video and you seem to be saying that the guy has omitted some stuff but you don't say what.
    What I said is that this is part of the Counter Jihad industry which exists. Check out the publisher, check out the WordPress link that you have in the video, look at the articles on that website. Check out Robert Spencer, look at his connections to Pamela Geller both of whom are banned by Theresa May (when Home Secretary) from even entering Britain . Spencer and Geller are linked to 'Tommy Robinson' (EDL) both hosted his illegal entry into the USA for which he was sent to prison. Geller and Spencer are also closely linked to supplying large tracts of Anders Breivik's manifesto, he went on to commit mass murder of youths and children on Utoya island.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    What I said is that this is part of the Counter Jihad industry which exists. Check out the publisher, check out the WordPress link that you have in the video, look at the articles on that website. Check out Robert Spencer, look at his connections to Pamela Geller both of whom are banned by Theresa May (when Home Secretary) from even entering Britain . Spencer and Geller are linked to 'Tommy Robinson' (EDL) both hosted his illegal entry into the USA for which he was sent to prison. Geller and Spencer are also closely linked to supplying large tracts of Anders Breivik's manifesto, he went on to commit mass murder of youths and children on Utoya island.
    Well I didn't know any of that when I posted the video, I just saw it on Reddit and wondered what you'd make of it. I don't really want to go looking through the links and do a bunch of research though.

I just want to know what parts of the video you say are not true. If the video is even half true then I'm not surprised there's a Counter Jihad industry existing.

Is a counter jihad industry a good thing? Not just for us white people, but for Islam?

Well I didn't know any of that when I posted the video, I just saw it on Reddit and wondered what you'd make of it. I don't really want to go looking through the links and do a bunch of research though.

I just want to know what parts of the video you say are not true. If the video is even half true then I'm not surprised there's a Counter Jihad industry existing.
    Worldnews? Some sections seem pretty right wing, thank gosh for SRS

Re: "half true". CC this is a propaganda video by Warner who has no credentials whatsoever as an historian. Here is a Reddit link to a critique of one of his so-called lectures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/..._secret_by_dr/

It has zero historical value. It is just part of the neurotic American Islamophobic industry.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...m-inner-circle

There are life long careers and plenty of money for writers and bloggers who work in these three areas, the Holocaust, anti-Semitism and Political Islam. These are money making industries and in order to keep the flow of funds coming in to support them, people have to keep scaremongering about them continuously. Warner is just one of these. The link from the Southern Poverty Law Center lists the most well known ones who are active in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Re: "half true". CC this is a propaganda video by Warner who has no credentials whatsoever as an historian. Here is a Reddit link to a critique of one of his so-called lectures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/..._secret_by_dr/

It has zero historical value. It is just part of the neurotic American Islamophobic industry.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...m-inner-circle

There are life long careers and plenty of money for writers and bloggers who work in these three areas, the Holocaust, anti-Semitism and Political Islam. These are money making industries and in order to keep the flow of funds coming in to support them, people have to keep scaremongering about them continuously. Warner is just one of these. The link from the Southern Poverty Law Center lists the most well known ones who are active in this field.
    Fair enough. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    It's about now Organ steps in to defend Splotty.

However whilst you've been articulate in your reply, Splotty doesn't really take on constructive criticism on board so don't expect the same back.
    I'd have been in the thick of it hours ago in support of Comrade Dai but have been on a cultural day out in Caerphilly. Though, he doesn't need assistance to deal with Sun readers.

I looked at the video and his point is that over time Muslims invaded Europe more than Christians invaded North Africa. That is a true claim. The thread on Reddit is mainly ad hominem. Is this man Bill Warner a fool? No, he has a PhD in Physics and Maths which means he is probably more intelligent than anyone on here. Is his real name Bill Warner ? No. Do we know anyone else who used the surname Warner pseudonymously. Yes, the great Jack Warner whose real name was Horace Waters. Listen to his version of Louise from 3:06. It is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPXW_smCmR8

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'd have been in the thick of it hours ago in support of Comrade Dai but have been on a cultural day out in Caerphilly. Though, he doesn't need assistance to deal with Sun readers.
    Save your powder Organ, I've just had a Hillary Clinton type medical moment upon learning that the BBC have lost the rights to broadcast GBBO in future.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Should have taken a tablet with you

Re: Dai - Given the choice (and you can only pick 1) would you rather live in a world :-

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Dai - Given the choice (and you can only pick 1) would you rather live in a world :-

1. Without Islam
    2. Without Christanity
    3. With Judaism
    I thought the Israelites were already extinct?