+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO: Splott Dai

FAO: Splott Dai

What do you make of this video, SD?

(next post)

Re: FAO: Splott Dai

Ffs don't encourage him, he's already managed to screw up the politics forum and he's doing a pretty good job of fecking up the main board too.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Ffs don't encourage him, he's already managed to screw up the politics forum and he's doing a pretty good job of fecking up the main board too.
    Yep. And the video is completely biased, no mention of the positive Islamic colonies have done (if anyone asks, I believe in a secular society as religion is a private matter). This thread is not contributing imo

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Yep. And the video is completely biased, no mention of the positive Islamic colonies have done (if anyone asks, I believe in a secular society as religion is a private matter). This thread is not contributing imo
    How is it biased...is it historically inaccurate?
    I applaud your statement regarding religion being a private matter.
    Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case with Islam in the west.
    If it were, I would suspect that Muslims would be looked upon in the same way as Hindus,Jews and Sikhs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    If it were, I would suspect that Muslims would be looked upon in the same way as Hindus,Jews and Sikhs.
    What are you on about? We respect your right to practise whatever beliefs you want to, freedom of belief is an essential idea in Islam

What are you on about? We respect your right to practise whatever beliefs you want to, freedom of belief is an essential idea in Islam
    You are quite happy to trash what is traditionally a Christian country with your secular society bollox though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    You are quite happy to trash what is traditionally a Christian country with your secular society bollox though.
    I'm not thrashing our country or the CoE, a secular society is one in which people are free to practise whatever religion or beliefs they want. Seperation of Church and State is another matter

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Of course it's historically in accurate. The guy is claiming that Asia/Africa and the Middle East have not been invaded by Europeans since the crusades.

As far as I can tell the different factions of the middle east have always, alwayssssssssssss had a history of colonisation.

Assyrians, Persia, Phoenicians.

People seem to forget history when it suits.

To think Europeans/America created colonisation is laughable.

And peoples generalisation and use of the word "west" is pretty grinding. It is America 99% of the time, not Iceland.

[QUOTE=Wash DC Blue;4672019]How is it biased...is it historically inaccurate?
    If it were, I would suspect that Muslims would be looked upon in the same way as Hindus,Jews,Sikhs and PAGANS like me

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    You're on ignore for trolling thread after thread.

Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Watched it. Researched it.

About Robert Spencer - Jihad Watch
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/about-robert
    ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of fifteen books, including the New York ...

It's a typical distorted, fabricated, racist, neo-con right-wing Zionist view of history. The sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission.

Spencer is banned from coming in to Britain along with his equally deranged partner, Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugs) it's no different to the Mossad front organisation, SITE which is run by Rita Katz.

It will appeal to those semi-illiterate knuckle draggers, that have some admiration for the EDL and other far right-wing organisations that have mushroomed up all over Europe.

Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney and David Horowitz are all part of the Israeli backed, Zionist funded, Counter Jihad Movement which is designed to inflame Christians and Muslims against each other.

They get away with this brand of hate crime because it's filed under the heading of 'Education'.

Eid Mubarak adz.

I'm doing the Splott David Drinking Game. We've had 'trolling' and 'sins of omission' already in this thread and I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Watched it. Researched it.

About Robert Spencer - Jihad Watch
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/about-robert
    ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of fifteen books, including the New York ...

It's a typical distorted, fabricated, racist, neo-con right-wing Zionist view of history. The sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission.

Spencer is banned from coming in to Britain along with his equally deranged partner, Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugs) it's no different to the Mossad front organisation, SITE which is run by Rita Katz.

It will appeal to those semi-illiterate knuckle draggers, that have some admiration for the EDL and other far right-wing organisations that have mushroomed up all over Europe.

Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney and David Horowitz are all part of the Israeli backed, Zionist funded, Counter Jihad Movement which is designed to inflame Christians and Muslims against each other.

They get away with this brand of hate crime because it's filed under the heading of 'Education'.
    I can see that this guy has been banned by the uk amongst other countries and is a darling of the edf which does certainly suggest he's a horrible piece of work.

However, your claims that he's funded by Zionists/Israeli backed. Where do these come from?

The trouble is, it is difficult with you to know whether that is a statement based on good evidence, or just repeating the ramblings of some extreme website, or there's a funding link to someone YOU consider to be a Zionist but nobody else on this board would.

As such can you not see that your credibility here is completely shot?
    The continual presentation of very wild speculation as fact has utterly destroyed anyone's capability to take anything you type seriously- as such you probably do a lot more damage than good in trying to foster an understanding of the issues that you are interested in.
    The worst thing that can happen to an opinion on here is for you to agree with it, as immediately 90% of people will disregard it. Especially when you wade in with unevidenced claims and dodgy websites.

Eid Mubarak adz.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ca-middle-east

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I can see that this guy has been banned by the uk amongst other countries and is a darling of the edf which does certainly suggest he's a horrible piece of work.

However, your claims that he's funded by Zionists/Israeli backed. Where do these come from?

The trouble is, it is difficult with you to know whether that is a statement based on good evidence, or just repeating the ramblings of some extreme website, or there's a funding link to someone YOU consider to be a Zionist but nobody else on this board would.

The continual presentation of very wild speculation as fact has utterly destroyed anyone's capability to take anything you type seriously- as such you probably do a lot more damage than good in trying to foster an understanding of the issues that you are interested in.
    The worst thing that can happen to an opinion on here is for you to agree with it, as immediately 90% of people will disregard it. Especially when you wade in with unevidenced claims and dodgy websites.
    If you knew what you were talking about you would never have to ask the question. I've done my research since I was seventeen years of age and am now sixty five. I'm not prepared to get involved in attempts to justify what others know to be blindingly obvious. My suggestion to you is to go and research properly the names of the individuals that I have provided and then come back
    and use PM.

If you knew what you were talking about you would never have to ask the question. I've done my research since I was seventeen years of age and am now sixty five. I'm not prepared to get involved in attempts to justify what others know to be blindingly obvious. My suggestion to you is to go and research properly the names of the individuals that I have provided and then come back
    and use PM.
    But you have just said.

Now we seem to have fewer and fewer posters who are able to communicate on issues, articulate an argument, put forward a point of view or know how to robustly defend it.
    And now you refuse to defend your point. And worse than that try to troll the person who put forward a retort to your point.

Pot Kettle Black David. Dont go having a pop at people, when you are what you hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

It's about now Organ steps in to defend Splotty.

However whilst you've been articulate in your reply, Splotty doesn't really take on constructive criticism on board so don't expect the same back.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    It's about now Organ steps in to defend Splotty.

However whilst you've been articulate in your reply, Splotty doesn't really take on constructive criticism on board so don't expect the same back.
    I reckon Packerman before Organ

PS I once dated an Israeli girl, she was very nice

Nice bit of editing

"The trouble is, it is difficult with you to know whether that is a statement based on good evidence, or just repeating the ramblings of some extreme website, or there's a funding link to someone YOU consider to be a Zionist but nobody else on this board would.

The worst thing that can happen to an opinion on here is for you to agree with it, as immediately 90% of people will disregard it. Especially when you wade in with unevidenced claims and dodgy websites."

You managed to develop word blindness when reading his post I see.

Eid Mubarak adz.
    Eid mubarak bro

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    What do you make of this video, SD?

(next post)
    What do you make of it?

What do you make of it?
    Well I was surprised by it, had no idea if what I was seeing was true. I was hoping you'd be able to either confirm or refute the points made in the video and you seem to be saying that the guy has omitted some stuff but you don't say what.