+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else looking forward to league 1???

Anyone else looking forward to league 1???

No joke, the humiliation should see the mastermind of it all finally leave, might even galvanise our disparate fan base again, rebuild and have another go maybe in a few years.

Re: Anyone else looking forward to league 1???

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    No joke, the humiliation should see the mastermind of it all finally leave, might even galvanise our disparate fan base again, rebuild and have another go maybe in a few years.
    The longer Tan stays, the lower down the leagues Cardiff will go. He can't trust anyone, only the people who agree with everything he says. That's dangerous because the man knows nothing about the game of football. He may not look stupid, but spending a reported £200m to turn Cardiff into a bottom 6 team is bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    To leave we need a buyer.

That's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    To leave we need a buyer.

That's not going to happen.
    To stay we need things to be better. Certainly there has been some constructive work this summer but following so many poor transfer windows and flip-flopping in strategy we need another builder rather than Asian hotelier.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    To stay we need things to be better. Certainly there has been some constructive work this summer but following so many poor transfer windows and flip-flopping in strategy we need another builder rather than Asian hotelier.
    But Tan only employs people that agree with him.

Cut your losses VT - all 200,000,000 of them (according to Dalman). Put the club up for sale, see who is interested and write it off as one monumental cock-up.

Losing to Preston away is par for the course of finishing lower mid table as I predicted. We are not going down, there are three worse teams than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The longer Tan stays, the lower down the leagues Cardiff will go. He can't trust anyone, only the people who agree with everything he says. That's dangerous because the man knows nothing about the game of football. He may not look stupid, but spending a reported £200m to turn Cardiff into a bottom 6 team is bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Losing to Preston away is par for the course of finishing lower mid table as I predicted. We are not going down, there are three worse teams than us.
    Yes, er, which ones?

Wonder how many Newcastle will put past us...

Quote Originally Posted by EadosEados View Post
    I'm thinking the same 😩

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, er, which ones?
    It's early days yet, things will work itself out over time. I am not a particularly positive fan but I have enough faith in this team to finish fourth from bottom at least.

Quote Originally Posted by EadosEados View Post
    It's early days yet, things will work itself out over time. I am not a particularly positive fan but I have enough faith in this team to finish fourth from bottom at least.
    Shows just how far we have come as a club

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Shows just how far we have come as a club
    I am far more worried about the upcoming seasons than this one.

At present i'd say we will be playing League one before we ever play in the Premier League again.

At present i'd say we will be playing League one before we ever play in the Premier League again.
    No shit Sherlock.

No shit Sherlock.
    Thank you for agreeing

Have to agree with you there are three worse teams,trouble is none of them play in the Championship

Hope so . That would do .

At least our performance has stopped those posters pontificating about the play offs or even promotion. Frankly I doubt that this team will prosper in League 1.

I think he looks really stupid. Like borderline retarded.
    article-0-188B372D00000578-666_634x405.jpg

But Tan only employs people that agree with him.

Cut your losses VT - all 200,000,000 of them (according to Dalman). Put the club up for sale, see who is interested and write it off as one monumental cock-up.
    I'm sure he has spent 200 mill, the thing he always fails to mention is the 150 mil or so he has had back from tv sky, player sales and big crowds for the first few years.....still, 50 million doesn't make us look so un grateful for ruining this club....

Will be nice to re-new old hostilities (i.e. teams we haven't played for 15+ years), visit new/old grounds ... and have better atmospheres.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Will be nice to re-new old hostilities (i.e. teams we haven't played for 15+ years), visit new/old grounds ... and have better atmospheres.
    Better atmospheres with less that 10k in a 33k stadium?

At least games would all be at 3pm on a Saturday

Currently 5 additions to my 92 club in residence. (currently on 76)

Fleetwood, Rochdale, Oldham, Chesterfield & Wimbledon.

So I'm up for it.