+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Cameron about to do a Tony Blair?

Re: Is Cameron about to do a Tony Blair?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Would you really expect any other view from the Canary?
    I expect and get a lot of very truthful news from the Canary, along with some interesting views on issues which msm seem to avoid dealing with on occasions .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Nem??

Are you saying that the Arabic writing guy is not Eddie may?
    It's Farsi not Arabic.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    It's Farsi not Arabic.
    They all look the same to me.

Either way if it is the same guy then it would explain a lot.

It's Farsi for 'Cardiff City' and so far I've yet to see him string one sentence together that actually makes any form of logical sense in relation to the preceding one and the following one.

It's Farsi for 'Cardiff City' and so far I've yet to see him string one sentence together that actually makes any form of logical sense in relation to the preceding one and the following one.
    If it's the same guy that has posted under numerous names on the old board then there's a logical reason for that.

What do you mean explain a lot.

Is the politics section not supposed to have opinions.

In my short time on this forum you have only ever tried to insult so I don't really care.

Tarah.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    In my short time on this forum you have only ever tried to insult so I don't really care.

Tarah.
    'Tarah' is the name of a girl.

This is just one example as to why people have difficulty understanding just what it is your posts are about.

'Tarah' is the name of a girl.

This is just one example as to why people have difficulty understanding just what it is your posts are about.
    No one apart from you takes issue with what i say. A few others in this thread, but that is the point in a politics forum isn't it???????.

I don't take my opinions that seriously and am happy to proven wrong

As I have an opposing view on nearly everything, so you try to discredit me as an idiot when you have never spoken to me.

When most of the forum dislikes everything you say.

And you think having 4k followers on twitter gives you some sort of authority.

When if I became a white supremacist on twitter I could easily get well above that from trump supporters who only want to hear one side of the argument. It isnt hard.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 15-09-16 at 09:09.

No one apart from you takes issue with what i say. A few others in this thread, but that is the point in a politics forum isn't it???????.

As I have an opposing view on nearly everything, so you try to discredit me as an idiot when you have never spoken to me.

When most of the forum dislikes everything you say.
    It's not a forum for nodding dogs. It's politics, there are bound to be polar opinions and completely different points of views. I don't object to your views, I question why you express them without thinking how others will perceive them.

You should be writing so that others understand you views. Then you can have a proper debate with them.

It's not a forum for nodding dogs. It's politics, there are bound to be polar opinions and completely different points of views. I don't object to your views, I question why you express them without thinking how others will perceive them.

You should be writing so that others understand you views. Then you can have a proper debate with them.
    Satire at it's best.

Well when I reply to something you say, you don't even discuss my comment......you just call me inarticulate.

"I don't object to your views, I question why you express them without thinking how others will perceive them."

What do you even mean?.

I hardly talk in riddles.

Not arguing all day again I cant be arsed.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 15-09-16 at 09:17.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Satire at it's best.

Our political views are the polar opposite.You have no problem at all in understanding them, you just don't agree with them.

I rest my case.

Our political views are the polar opposite.You have no problem at all in understanding them, you just don't agree with them.

I rest my case.
    It was the "proper debate" comment I found the funniest.

I rest my case.
    Absolutely zero idea what point you are making.

You explain that I understand your comments and disagree with them. Isn't that the point of this forum?.

My point is that you can't handle opposing views and simply resort to trying to discredit others with your cloak of wisdom

As if any word uttered from your mouth is a gift to the dumb, nuckle draggers on this forum.

What do you mean explain a lot.

Is the politics section not supposed to have opinions.
    Of course it's about opinions.

That's how these things work.

People express their opinions and other people judge them on those opinions. That's why most people thinks splotty is a bit mental.

However, in splotty 's defence he's never changed his username in an attempt to avoid ridicule.

Just out of interest, what other usernames have you posted under?

Of course it's about opinions.

That's how these things work.

People express their opinions and other people judge them on those opinions. That's why most people thinks splotty is a bit mental.

However, in splotty 's defence he's never changed his username in an attempt to avoid ridicule.

Just out of interest, what other usernames have you posted under?
    I haven't ever posted on this forum. I had one on the other forum.

What have you posted under?.

I haven't ever posted on this forum. I had one on the other forum.

What have you posted under?.
    By other forum do you mean **** or the old version of this one?

As for me, I've only ever used this username. Never had cause to hide behind a new identity. Even if I did I'm guessing that people would quickly cotton on that it was me.

Most people are too predictable to assume a new identity without leaving obvious traces of their old selves.

Except Croesy of course.

By other forum do you mean **** or the old version of this one?

As for me, I've only ever used this username. Never had cause to hide behind a new identity. Even if I did I'm guessing that people would quickly cotton on that it was me.

Most people are too predictable to assume a new identity without leaving obvious traces of their old selves.

Except Croesy of course.
    Not sure what **** is.

I only ever spoke on *****' one.

But that one has been gutted and stuff talked about here is miles more interesting.

Dare to mention something different and you get hounded as it is a "football forum".

Not sure what **** is.

I only ever spoke on *****' one.

But that one has been gutted and stuff talked about here is miles more interesting.

Dare to mention something different and you get hounded as it is a "football forum".
    This is a 'football forum' but as we are all aware, the footy at present is shite and the political forum serves as a useful distraction to endless posts about Tan, Trollope and the doom and gloom merchants.