+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seriously how brain damaged is Hillary Clinton?

Seriously how brain damaged is Hillary Clinton?

We've been told it's pneumonia and then her husband claims it is just flu, but seriously someone who is running to be president of the free world needs to be healthy and fit.

So just how ill is Hillary Clinton?

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...uclear-button/

Re: Seriously how brain damaged is Hillary Clinton?

Just read the Dr Drew thread it's been on here for ages.

What difference does it make, you've been telling us the president is just a puppet for years.

Do you have a favourite out of the two DS?.

Zionist spawn of satan Clinton.

Or muslim hating Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What difference does it make, you've been telling us the president is just a puppet for years.
    Do you think the president goes around checking where every aircraft carrier fleet is every morning, just after checking every single American foreign policy issue globally? In that respect he is just a figure head.

I've just read "Crisis of Character" by a White House security guard when the Clintons were there. The three main things I got from the book were 1. Hillary is not a nice person 2. Bill is sex mad 3. Monica Lewinsky was not an innocent intern. She went after Bill like a guided missile. The author does not say so but it seems to have been a Mossad job. They have probably got a lot of stuff on Bill and Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I've just read "Crisis of Character" by a White House security guard when the Clintons were there. The three main things I got from the book were 1. Hillary is not a nice person 2. Bill is sex mad 3. Monica Lewinsky was not an innocent intern. She went after Bill like a guided missile. The author does not say so but it seems to have been a Mossad job. They have probably got a lot of stuff on Bill and Hillary.
    You are not allowed to discus that issue on this forum. I did then got banned. Did somewhere else and got arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    You are not allowed to discus that issue on this forum. I did then got banned. Did somewhere else and got arrested.
    The girls love a bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I doubt you were arrested for that. I've heard you were arrested for being caught dogging with a transvestite dwarf wearing a clown mask. I believe the dwarf posts on here using the handle Organ Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I doubt you were arrested for that. I've heard you were arrested for being caught dogging with a transvestite dwarf wearing a clown mask. I believe the dwarf posts on here using the handle Organ Morgan.
    No such erotic incident ever took place. All pro-Palestinian activists and supporters get questioned or harassed at some time or other. The reason for the campaign now against Jeremy Corbyn is because of his support for the Palestinian cause.