+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blair in Iraq, Cameron in Libya, both endeavours based on knowingly false intelligence

Blair in Iraq, Cameron in Libya, both endeavours based on knowingly false intelligence

Here we go again.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...-intelligence/

What was Libya like before we invaded it illegally?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

Re: Blair in Iraq, Cameron in Libya, both endeavours based on knowingly false intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Here we go again.

The big headline in The Times the other day was that Cameron was to blame for the rise of ISIS. Yet he will now make millions. Culpability and punishment are only for the little people.

Re: Blair in Iraq, Cameron in Libya, both endeavours based on knowingly false intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The big headline in The Times the other day was that Cameron was to blame for the rise of ISIS. Yet he will now make millions. Culpability and punishment are only for the little people.
    Strange that the Libya report was released a few years after it happenned. Tearing in to Cameron, basically saying he specifically is at fault.

In Chilcot terms it should have have been released around 2024.

Maybe Americas lack of involvement has something to do with it. And Blairs contacts maybe.

The difference is the Tories had a mandate for invasion from the UN whereas Labour did not.

I do wonder what our end game was in Libya. Maybe we really did try to do good for once. People say we try to destabilise the Middle East, but so close to Europe I doubt it.

I don't know much about qaddafi and if he deserved it. Didn't he organise a passenger plane to be shot down?.

Even then we were not leading the charge in Libya. The report says the French violated apparent ceasefires and that cameron could have talked them down. So what Cameron is being blamed for actions of the french military?. How do they know he could have talked them down?.

But they are not comparable. Iraq will go down as one of the crimes of the century.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 15-09-16 at 13:27.

Here we go again.

You keep spreading that propaganda video.

http://painfultruths.typepad.com/my_...-his-lies.html

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    He's already lined up to act for the President of Kazakstan on some deals. None of his finances can now be scrutinised as he has stepped down from parliament and won't go to the Lords where they could be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Tell me about it when you have had the experience in the Middle East that I had over fifteen years. That's when I'll pay attention to you. I worked in Libya and Syria, I know exactly what they were like.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Strange that the Libya report was released a few years after it happenned. Tearing in to Cameron, basically saying he specifically is at fault.

In Chilcot terms it should have have been released around 2024.

Maybe Americas lack of involvement has something to do with it. And Blairs contacts maybe.

The difference is the Tories had a mandate for invasion from the UN whereas Labour did not.

I do wonder what our end game was in Libya. Maybe we really did try to do good for once. People say we try to destabilise the Middle East, but so close to Europe I doubt it.

I don't know much about qaddafi and if he deserved it. Didn't he organise a passenger plane to be shot down?.

Even then we were not leading the charge in Libya. The report says the French violated apparent ceasefires and that cameron could have talked them down. So what Cameron is being blamed for actions of the french military?. How do they know he could have talked them down?.

But they are not comparable. Iraq will go down as one of the crimes of the century.
    "The difference is the Tories had a mandate for invasion from the UN whereas Labour did not."

This is not CBBC you know.

Where did you get that nonsense from? We and the French most certainly did not have a mandate to illegally invade a sovereign state and commit regime change in that state. Sarkozy f***ed Gaddafi for millions of $$$'s and then listened to France's unofficial roving Zionist, Bernard-Henri Levy, who lobbied for a French invasion of Libya.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...s-support.html

"Maybe we really did try to do good for once."

How? By being responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people across the Middle East?

Tell me about it when you have had the experience in the Middle East that I had over fifteen years. That's when I'll pay attention to you. I worked in Libya and Syria, I know exactly what they were like.
    The thing is, we caught you out lying about being in Kuwait the other day so who is to say you are telling the truth about this.

For the record the person in the link has lived in Libya for 40 years (if you'd have bothered to read it). I assume that null and voids your 15 years in mixed countries?

What is the point in talking to you about anything in the area of the Middle East then.

Noam Chomsky-----------you are not.

The thing is, we caught you out lying about being in Kuwait the other day so who is to say you are telling the truth about this.

For the record the person in the link has lived in Libya for 40 years (if you'd have bothered to read it). I assume that null and voids your 15 years in mixed countries?
    Sunshine, I worked for a company in Kuwait for five years. I have no idea what you are on about. You're welcome to be a big boy and PM me on it and then you can retract that nonsense as I'll supply you with the information.

Stop hiding behind a keyboard if you want to make stupid malicious claims about people.

I dealt with the government in Libya, was in Tripoli a number of times and I know what the average Libyan's lifestyle was like.
    Libya was no different to other countries in the Middle East, providing people stayed out of politics then they had a reasonably good life.

Sunshine, I worked for a company in Kuwait for five years. I have no idea what you are on about. You're welcome to be a big boy and PM me on it and then you can retract that nonsense as I'll supply you with the information.

Stop hiding behind a keyboard if you want to make stupid malicious claims about people.

I dealt with the government in Libya, was in Tripoli a number of times and I know what the average Libyan's lifestyle was like.
    Libya was no different to other countries in the Middle East, providing people stayed out of politics then they had a reasonably good life.
    Why would I retract anything, when I stand by what I said? You lied about a photo in Kuwait. If you can prove me wrong I'll happily retract it.

No need to PM. Prove me wrong on here for all to see, what a way that would be to shut me up.

Why would I retract anything, when I stand by what I said? You lied about a photo in Kuwait. If you can prove me wrong I'll happily retract it.

No need to PM. Prove me wrong on here for all to see, what a way that would be to shut me up.
    I don't have a clue what you're on about. I told you that the other day when you first mentioned it. I take no notice of most of the things that I get accused of by no name idiots who hide behind their keyboards, desperate to protect their anonymity as they make a fool of themselves in thread after thread.

The little message board cabal have been responsible for pissing off plenty of decent posters who were on here, with their troll like cyber stalking and online bullying. All of it while they cling to being billy big balls on a message board and scared shitless in case they get found out.

I don't have a clue what you're on about. I told you that the other day when you first mentioned it. I take no notice of most of the things that I get accused of by no name idiots who hide behind their keyboards, desperate to protect their anonymity as they make a fool of themselves in thread after thread.

The little message board cabal have been responsible for pissing off plenty of decent posters who were on here, with their troll like cyber stalking and online bullying. All of it while they cling to being billy big balls on a message board and scared shitless in case they get found out.

I don't care who you are why are you so concerned who I am? What's the relevance? If you knew who I was what would you do differently?

I stand by what I said, you were lying about the location on the photo when you claimed to be in Kuwait.

I don't care who you are why are you so concerned who I am? What's the relevance? If you knew who I was what would you do differently?

I stand by what I said, you were lying about the location on the photo when you claimed to be in Kuwait.
    What photo? I told you to PM with it. You and Lardy are making pricks of yourselves on here so you are going around cyber stalking people's families?

Is that why you are both shit scared of people knowing who you are?

You enter one debate after another and make a fool of yourself and then you go on about photos?

What photo? I told you to PM with it. You and Lardy are making pricks of yourselves on here so you are going around cyber stalking people's families?

Is that why you are both shit scared of people knowing who you are?
    Stalking peoples family? What are you on about?

Banned

We invaded Libya,what with 3 men in a boat?

Stalking peoples family? What are you on about?
    One of you shitbags did it.

I'll find out who. Don't worry.

One of you shitbags did it.

I'll find out who. Don't worry.
    I have no idea what you are on about. This place is a bit of fun for me, I can assure you it would never get personal.

I have no idea what you are on about. This place is a bit of fun for me, I can assure you it would never get personal.
    If some **** is stupid enough to think they can stalk my family and get away with it then I pity them.

If some **** is stupid enough to think they can stalk my family and get away with it then I pity them.
    Fair point, but as I said I have no idea what you are on about.

Banned

Hark at her

Let me know when you can link similar statements at credible news outlets such as the BBC or the Daily Mail. You have a habit of guiding us to crackpot, one-man-band websites. Gaddafi was a dictator, yes, but a benevolent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Let me know when you can link similar statements at credible news outlets such as the BBC or the Daily Mail. You have a habit of guiding us to crackpot, one-man-band websites. Gaddafi was a dictator, yes, but a benevolent one.
    Not according to the author who lived their for 40 years. Slightly more than you or Fake Sheikh from Splott.

As for it being a ropey link, it was deliberate, you wouldn't believe anything else.

I googled the author's name before responding. I failed to discover anything. Please only provide links from those organisations we know and trust in future. Ta.