+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why aren't they killing us?

Why aren't they killing us?

I believe that people like Bush, the Clintons, Blair, Cameron, Soros, etc. are seriously bad people. They ruin the lives of millions and it doesn't bother them. But there is one thing that bothers me. If these people are so evil why aren't they killing their critics? Why can we make claims about the crookedness of these people without any fear about being knocked off? A few years ago if you wrote something bad about someone like Pablo Escobar then you would be on a hit list. Our leaders are not much better than him and yet we can write what we like. Perhaps, some would say, our leaders are not really bad – they have just made a few mistakes. My take on this is that these crooks are so confident that they have brainwashed us that any critics can be dismissed as nutters.

Re: Why aren't they killing us?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I believe that people like Bush, the Clintons, Blair, Cameron, Soros, etc. are seriously bad people. They ruin the lives of millions and it doesn't bother them. But there is one thing that bothers me. If these people are so evil why aren't they killing their critics? Why can we make claims about the crookedness of these people without any fear about being knocked off? A few years ago if you wrote something bad about someone like Pablo Escobar then you would be on a hit list. Our leaders are not much better than him and yet we can write what we like. Perhaps, some would say, our leaders are not really bad – they have just made a few mistakes. My take on this is that these crooks are so confident that they have brainwashed us that any critics can be dismissed as nutters.
    All critics can be quickly dismissed as 'nutters' or 'conspiracy theorists,' as a way of flagging up to people that countervailing views are not to be treated seriously. The level of conditioning is such that the most effective means of dealing with awkward individuals is through peer pressure, marginalising them and even better, self-censorship.

I was talking last month to a relative who deals with the public a lot and he says in the course of his job he meets many nutters. He said he gives everyone a chance and listens to what they have to say. If they come out with something ridiculous he will not contradict it at first. According to him nutters will say increasingly outlandish things if they are not challenged. He waits until they say something so nutty that he can say something like "I've got you. Only a nutter would say that".

As soon as I expressed my doubts about 9/11 he pounced and said "That's nutty" and yet he had never heard of Building 7. Most people are just information starved. But it is self-starvation. They don't want to look for alternatives to the establishment media.

You have to love the self importance on here.

No one kills you, because 99% of what you say is nonsense. It might be backed up with a load of other kooky websites but most of them will be out to earn money from you nothing else.

Now I get that you all think you are undercover freedom fighters for the free world, but why is it that America, The UK and Israel are always at fault for everything? Why is that countries such as Russia & China etc are always the great of these websites you always link too?

How come the answer is always known even before we ask the question.

Additionally logic totally goes out of the window with any points you all make. When questioned on it, you all get a bit defensive.

My guess is you all need a bogey man to blame, or at least a different one who is to really blame.

Finally in the last 100 years which of the following would you prefer to have lived.

Russia, China, UK or The USA?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You have to love the self importance on here.

No one kills you, because 99% of what you say is nonsense. It might be backed up with a load of other kooky websites but most of them will be out to earn money from you nothing else.

Now I get that you all think you are undercover freedom fighters for the free world, but why is it that America, The UK and Israel are always at fault for everything? Why is that countries such as Russia & China etc are always the great of these websites you always link too?

How come the answer is always known even before we ask the question.

Additionally logic totally goes out of the window with any points you all make. When questioned on it, you all get a bit defensive.

My guess is you all need a bogey man to blame, or at least a different one who is to really blame.

Finally in the last 100 years which of the following would you prefer to have lived.

Russia, China, UK or The USA?
    I would have preferred to live in the UK. I don't know how old you are but I am a pensioner and I can tell you that life in the 1950s and 1960s in most parts of the UK was very good. Jobs were easy to find. In fact, it was often much harder to be unemployed than employed. I didn't know anyone who took drugs or had been to prison. People were friendlier. There was a sense of community.

Life in the USA was supposed to have been good as well. But at that time life in China and Russia was not good to say the least. Why? Because those countries were run by fanatics. Today in the UK and the USA we also have fanatics in control. They are obsessed with goals which are against the interests of most people in those countries, e.g. increased globalisation, the greater Israel project and cheap labour.

I prefer to get my news from stations like RT than the BBC because I am old and wise enough to tell who is telling lies.

I would have preferred to live in the UK. I don't know how old you are but I am a pensioner and I can tell you that life in the 1950s and 1960s in most parts of the UK was very good. Jobs were easy to find. In fact, it was often much harder to be unemployed than employed. I didn't know anyone who took drugs or had been to prison. People were friendlier. There was a sense of community.

Life in the USA was supposed to have been good as well. But at that time life in China and Russia was not good to say the least. Why? Because those countries were run by fanatics. Today in the UK and the USA we also have fanatics in control. They are obsessed with goals which are against the interests of most people in those countries, e.g. increased globalisation, the greater Israel project and cheap labour.

I prefer to get my news from stations like RT than the BBC because I am old and wise enough to tell who is telling lies.
    Thanks for the decent enough reply.

Can I ask why you trust the Russian state so much? RT is a mouthpiece for them, their only concern is to show Russia in a positive light. Nothing else. I understand you not trusting the BBC for very similar reasons, but trusting one and not the pother seems very strange.

Seeing as you grew up during the Iron Curtain days have you been to any of the countries who were behind it?

Can I ask why you trust the Russian state so much? RT is a mouthpiece for them, their only concern is to show Russia in a positive light. Nothing else. I understand you not trusting the BBC for very similar reasons, but trusting one and not the pother seems very strange.

Seeing as you grew up during the Iron Curtain days have you been to any of the countries who were behind it?
    The kinds of people who I watch on RT are far more likely to speak their minds than the establishment stooges you get on the BBC. I would call people like George Galloway, Max Keiser and Thom Hartmann interesting independent thinkers. They don't have a pension to lose if they upset the Russian government.

I've never been to any Eastern Bloc countries but where I live I meet many people who have lived there. For example, a maths teacher told me the other day that education in maths and science was far better behind the Iron Curtain than it is today in the UK.

You are intent upon being complacent. The world's economies are sagging under the weight of unrepayable debt and the system could crack at any moment. It's been in extreme peril since 2008, and has been delayed by extraordinary central bank measures and by stealing from the future.

Some say the debts are an illusion. Maybe so, but they're very real to those who have debt collectors waving High Court writs at their door.

Anyhow, less than 53 days to the black swan event which will be used as the excuse to delay the Yank election as per my prediction.

The kinds of people who I watch on RT are far more likely to speak their minds than the establishment stooges you get on the BBC. I would call people like George Galloway, Max Keiser and Thom Hartmann interesting independent thinkers. They don't have a pension to lose if they upset the Russian government.

I've never been to any Eastern Bloc countries but where I live I meet many people who have lived there. For example, a maths teacher told me the other day that education in maths and science was far better behind the Iron Curtain than it is today in the UK.
    Dai, I was pretty sure on reading the police thread you created recently that you're a former poster here, and with this one confirming you're knocking on, I'm convinced. But for the life of me I cannot recall your username. Was it Grumpy Old Man? I also remember you had a humorous blog.

Why aren't they killing us?

Wait till they have an opportunity to implement special emergency powers following a calamity they have organised.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, I was pretty sure on reading the police thread you created recently that you're a former poster here, and with this one confirming you're knocking on, I'm convinced. But for the life of me I cannot recall your username. Was it Grumpy Old Man? I also remember you had a humorous blog.
    I used to post a long time ago. So long ago that I can't - or don't want to - remember my handle. But I can still remember a very funny post by you about the use of a crisp packet during a sexual emergency in Porth. What did you call it? Any Porth in a storm.

I also grew up in the days of the Iron Curtain and yes have travelled and lived in former Soviet Union countries. I spent two years in Baku in the 90's travelling frequently to Georgia and Armenia with one trip to Kiev in the Ukraine. Most of the people that I talked with, who grew up during the same period that I did, were convinced that the West would eventually launch an attack on them and frequently spent time practising survival strategies in the event of an all out nuclear attack from the West.

The same paranoia that gripped people in the West was being promoted to the ordinary people in the Soviet Union. Much earlier in my career I worked in West Berlin in 1971 and the stark reality of the propaganda that was being pumped out by Western radio stations such as Voice of America, was completely different when and if you took a day trip visit across to East Berlin. People would talk to me and ask me, 'if your country does not intend to attack and wipe us out, why have you got all of those hundreds of tanks pointing at us"? I was young and certainly didn't have any answers for them back then. These days we can see how the populations are manipulated and conditioned by both state and corporate msm media, who are usually in lockstep with government views and policies when it comes to issues loosely related to the national interest.

Blog Entries

Aww, I remember the days when you used to ask me that same question. my views have changed on that too really, for pretty much the same reasons I said in the wikileaks thread.

I used to post a long time ago. So long ago that I can't - or don't want to - remember my handle. But I can still remember a very funny post by you about the use of a crisp packet during a sexual emergency in Porth. What did you call it? Any Porth in a storm.
    Bad Day at Black Rock it was titled.

Another post of yours I remember well was when you maintained that Britons 100+ years ago were better off than today.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You are intent upon being complacent. The world's economies are sagging under the weight of unrepayable debt and the system could crack at any moment. It's been in extreme peril since 2008, and has been delayed by extraordinary central bank measures and by stealing from the future.

Some say the debts are an illusion. Maybe so, but they're very real to those who have debt collectors waving High Court writs at their door.

Anyhow, less than 53 days to the black swan event which will be used as the excuse to delay the Yank election as per my prediction.
    What the hell has any of that got to do with the question I asked?

Banned

I thought 'they' were killing us with chemtrails and fluoride?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    I thought 'they' were killing us with chemtrails and fluoride?
    It's so typical of the extreme right-wing on here to glorify enemies of Britain in their avatars, but you seem to make a habit of featuring photographs of terrorists who killed British serviceman. This latest one even tried to help Argentina against Britain in the Falklands War.

Where do we find the right wing on here? In the gutter.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/i...stsWanted.html

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    It's so typical of the extreme right-wing on here to glorify enemies of Britain in their avatars, but you seem to make a habit of featuring photographs of terrorists who killed British serviceman. This latest one even tried to help Argentina against Britain in the Falklands War.

Where do we find the right wing on here? In the gutter.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/i...stsWanted.html
    I don't think the left wing and right wing labels work anymore. If you use those labels then a lot of things don't make sense. For example, at the moment you've got open borders anarchists working with big businesses to promote the free movement of labour so that wages can be lowered. Many of those on what used to be called the far left and now aligned with religious fanatics who impose an extremely conservative and reactionary lifestyle on its adherents. Feminists who were traditionally called left wing now support the virtual enslavement of women.