+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using mobile phones while at the wheel of a vehicle

Re: Using mobile phones while at the wheel of a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Organ, you know very well if the government could find a way of taxing those 9,000 who were dying of cold, for dying of cold while using a mobile phone at the same time, then they would.
    Didn't the government introduce a winter fuel payment about 15 years ago for this exact reason?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Didn't the government introduce a winter fuel payment about 15 years ago for this exact reason?
    Yes. According to the article linked, X percent of people remain in what is termed as fuel poverty. I forgot to add in my original post in this thread that I'd be less than surprised to learn that car insurance lobbyists have also pushed hard for extra points. Follow the money.

Turning to other matters, when the US, UK, etc, bombed and killed scores of Syrian troops instead of ISIS last weekend, it could easily have been a catalyst for something bigger. After all, World War I kicked-off due to some obscure figure being knocked-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes. According to the article linked, X percent of people remain in what is termed as fuel poverty. I forgot to add in my original post in this thread that I'd be less than surprised to learn that car insurance lobbyists have also pushed hard for extra points. Follow the money.

Turning to other matters, when the US, UK, etc, bombed and killed scores of Syrian troops instead of ISIS last weekend, it could easily have been a catalyst for something bigger. After all, World War I kicked-off due to some obscure figure being knocked-off.
    I guess you are hoping so, you're running out of time after all.

What about the bombing in New York this week. Seems they've caught a bloke, alive. How long until he's a Mossad stooge?