+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestinians try to murder more civilians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestinians try to murder more civilians

Aye, they'll say that. Ask a public to do something that will come across positively character wise and its a freebie.

Then get back to publishing 20 israel articles.

An hour.

They have leaders of Al nusra on air

Al Jazeera is not the tame, western pretending Al Jazz english.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 18-09-16 at 09:36.

I like mehdi hassan's programmes etc on Al Jazz english.

But take it with a pinch of salts, as only Assad, Russia, "The West", Israel do anything wrong in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    I like mehdi hassan's programmes etc on Al Jazz english.

But take it with a pinch of salts, as only Assad, Russia, "The West", Israel do anything wrong in their eyes.
    I like to scan all the news channels - gives a more 3D feel to the news. You've just got to be aware that none of them are 'neutral'. If I just watched the Beeb I'd get: Hello here is the news. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt. All foreigners are smelly. People who live on council estates are criminals. God save the Queen. Going on strike is immoral. WW1 nostalgia item. WW2 nostalgia item. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. Great British Bake Off!! Prince George is a cheeky little chap isn’t he. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    I like to scan all the news channels - gives a more 3D feel to the news. You've just got to be aware that none of them are 'neutral'. If I just watched the Beeb I'd get: Hello here is the news. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt. All foreigners are smelly. People who live on council estates are criminals. God save the Queen. Going on strike is immoral. WW1 nostalgia item. WW2 nostalgia item. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. Great British Bake Off!! Prince George is a cheeky little chap isn’t he. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt.
    Couldn't agree more, I probably watch RT more than anything else, really like the docs on there.

It's certainly more interesting than the beeb, but you'd have to be bonkers to view it as neutral. Up to the last few weeks they were really anti Turkish and pro Kurd. Now the only reference to Turkey is Erdogan shaking hands with Putin at the G8.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, I probably watch RT more than anything else, really like the docs on there.

It's certainly more interesting than the beeb, but you'd have to be bonkers to view it as neutral. Up to the last few weeks they were really anti Turkish and pro Kurd. Now the only reference to Turkey is Erdogan shaking hands with Putin at the G8.
    Do you think shooting down one of their planes may have had something to do with Russia's antipathy towards Turkey?

They were pro Kurd and anti Turkey long before that jet got shot down, as you are no doubt aware.

They also used to regularly ridicule Trump until recently.

I'm not saying it's a bad channel, but it clearly follows a shifting agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    They were pro Kurd and anti Turkey long before that jet got shot down, as you are no doubt aware.

They also used to regularly ridicule Trump until recently.

I'm not saying it's a bad channel, but it clearly follows a shifting agenda
    Could that be because family members of the Turkish President were busy buying oil from ISIS and shipping Syrian oil out of northern Syria illegally?